Ofra Highlighter Rodeo Drive uploaded by Laurel N.Ofra Highlighter Rodeo Drive uploaded by Amanda B.Ofra Highlighter Rodeo Drive uploaded by Brooke D.

BY OFRA COSMETICS

amber b.
Victorville , CA
Omg I got this highlight in my boxycharm and I am obsessed with it! It’s seriously so soft and pigmented I can’t get enough of it its so worth all your money also its very affordable i totally would recommend this to everyone
Brooke D.
Trinity , FL
This highlighter for one smells amazing it reminds me of one of the Dior perfumes! Not too forget that it can be very natural or build it up to be very blinding! I love this highlighter ✨Ofra Highlighter Rodeo Drive
April C.
Baxley
I love this highlighter. I like it on top of my foundation and underneath it to have a ‘lit from within’ glow. I’ve never understood the hype of the Becca Highlighter when you can get this one right here. It’s beautiful!!
Ani B.
Los Angeles
Haven't tried this one yet but can't wait to add it to my makeup collection. I've been happy with all my other Ofra purchases and have no doubt this won't be another to love. I like a good glow that's highly pigmented and long lasting as this looks like it would be.
Summer H.
Newcastle, WA
Ugh I love this highlighter, this might actually be one of my desert island products. A little goes a long way with this highlight. I use it everyday on my cheek bones and then on my nose as well! It applies so smoothly and never looks broken up. I am able to wear this highlight throughout my 9 hour shift and then throughout going out at night, it doesn't dull! I will say for some reason mine had a slight soapy smell to it but nothing bad.
Ashleigh A.
This highlighter has such a unique formula.  It's extremely soft and delicate and has a beautiful golden sheen.  It is a little bit glittery, but does not look like a glitter bomb on the face.  It applies beautifully.  A little goes a long way and the glow is INTENSE.  It's definitely not the subtle glow from within.
Stacy W.
Hazlehurst, GA
My number one favorite highlighter to date!! Such amazing pigment!! Would definitely recommend this product and I would definitely buy it again!! It’s a little pricey but a little goes a very long way!! I absolutely love this product!!
Laurel N.
San Antonio
Lord have mercy this highlighter is gorgeous , adds a gorgeous sheen to make you a glowing goddess. I have absolutely no complaints, I would douse my body in this product if I could lol
Dianna W.
Ruckersville
I love this highlighter sooo much! It is honestly flawless because it can be as bright or subtle as you want it to be. I highly recommend this to anyone and for all skin types!
Monique V.
Palmdale, CA
I received this in my boxycharm subscription & LOVED IT! It is VERY pigmented and gives you a gorgeous glow! It’s buildable so you can go soft to glowing for the gods within seconds! I feel like it is very affordable.