BY OFRA COSMETICS

• Is this worth the money? Is this worth the hype?3 Answers
  • Are the ofra highlighters worth the hype?! Are they worth...1 Answers
Cody Dawn M.
Camp Lejeune, NC
Ofra just keeps winning me over. The first one I ordered was glow goals - the most amazing one so far! I then ordered this one and Rodeo Drive. blissful is more pink toned and so beautiful when applied as a highlight or as an eyeshadow. In comparison, Rodeo Drive was a disappointment. Almost white and definitely not as blingy as blissful and glow goals. This is such an incredible Highlighter! I signed up for emails and they offer sales often. I like magnetic palettes, so I appreciate that they sell just the pans on their site for cheaper. Ulta now has some colors in just pans, but sells it for the same price. This outdoes every Other highlighter I have - UD, Becca, Tarte. All of them. The tarte pro glow does come in second though.

I have Bali and Everglow (that’s going to be awesome as eyeshadow!) coming in tomorrow. I am never going to get through a single pan as it takes the slightest touch. Should last me for years!
Aimee G.
Hollywood, FL
This is my HOLY GRAIL highlighter! I always get compliments on it. It's so buttery and just melts into your skin. It's honestly amazing. I got all my family on the Ofra train because of this. If you want to glow to the heavens, this is the highlighter for you! I will say there is sort of a pink undertone, so if you don't like that, I would suggest Rodeo Drive!
Kristin A.
Homewood
I really fell in love with this particular shade. Ofra highlighters are amongst the most pigmented on this planet by a mile. All you need is the lightest tap with your brush and you’ll have all you need. So it’s great value for the money. This particular shade is special, because it’s kind of this in between color that matches a lot of different skin tones. I am fair skinned, and even though this is a little darker than me it definitely works and is unbelievably beautiful. I like pairing it with warmer looks, mauve/reddish eye looks and it compliments them perfectly. Highly recommend!
Tara G.
St Clr Shores, MI
This highlighter (just like ALL OFRA highlighters) is mind-bogglingly beautiful. Tons of shine without any chunky glitter. You can find these for $17.50 everywhere, I would never pay full price for these because you don’t have to!! One thing to keep in mind about this highlight specifically is that it is more of a rose-gold shade so it can pull just a little bit too pink on my neutral-warm-olive undertone skin, that said I still wear it all the time and love the way it looks!
Mim A.
I love this product for both day to day and night time looks. Blends well, easy to apply
easy to take-off and good pigmentation. It isn’t affordable but it’s worth the money. The shade does appear more pink on the skin but still absolutely stunning. Yes I absolutely recommend it. Ofra Highlighter Blissful
Krystin R.
Miamisburg , OH
This highlighter is amazing, but it’s too dark for me or I would have given five stars. Ofra highlighters are buttery and blinding. At $30, they are a little pricey, but totally worth it. Blissful would probably be beautiful on medium to deep skin tones but I am just too light.
Kristen M.
Sterling Hts, MI
All of the ofra highlights never fail and this one is no different. I highly recommend this formula to those who love a blinding glow. I am not disappointed at all; I absolutely love and will purchase new release highlights from ofra
Candy O.
I love this highlight. I received it in s glam bag nd it lasted me longer than 1 year.   A little goes a long way nd the pigment is awesome #Ofra #LoveIt
Maria D.
Linden, NJ
If you want that hollywood blinding highlight this is the one, I use it very lightly so its not too strong for everyday and as inner corner, its BEAUTIFUL. Works with every skin tone, my ride or die highlight.
Morgan E.
Holly hill, FL
this is my literal all time favorite highlighter. A little bit goes a super long way. Very shimmery and soft on the skin. You get a ton of product in the pan for a good price! I’d highly recommend!!!!
Abi S.
I’m very pale, would this be too dark?
Regina H.
Is this worth the money? Is this worth the hype?
Lindsey M.
Wichita Falls
How is this highlight on darker skin tones?
Alicia x.
Are the ofra highlighters worth the hype?! Are they worth the price? 💕