BY OFRA COSMETICS

Radiant Eyes is a beautiful selection of five pigmented eyeshadows for your everyday use. Perfect for the office, this eye palette can also glam up your look for a night out on the town. This formula may be applied dry for a more subtle look or wet for more intense color. Hypoallergenic for the most sensitive eye areas, apply Ofra Cosmetics Eye Gel Primer first for long-lasting, non-creasing results.

Buy on ULTA
Alexandria R.
I love that these palettes are slim and compact. They make for easy traveling but you still are able to have five shades with you and that is a great range for eye colors. The formula is incredible and I will continue to buy ofras eyeshadow palettes!
Jennifer A.
Boise, ID
For me, it doesn't get better than this eyeshadow. The color it true, saturated, with gorgeous color! There isn't any fallout and with a primer lasts ALL day! It blends easily, and gives your look exactly what you want.
Nati D.
This eyeshadow is so pigmented, wow! OFRA is one of those pricey brands that I've never even bothered with but these eyeshadow singles are a steal to be honest! I do feel that there's so much fallout with these but nothing unmanageable.
Haven P.
Cottage grove, WI
I really enjoy the glam colors in this palette. They all have a pink tone on my fair skin which is very pretty! Very shimmery and doesn't smear if you accidentally rub your eyes :)
Kiyeera P.
I recently purchased this palette from Ulta because of the price and the beautiful colors. I have always heard good things about Ofra Cosmetics so I was very excited. I finally got around to trying it yesterday, and wow is it pigmented! All the shades are gorgeous and go on the eyes beautifully. At first I thought there was no pigment at all (first shade) because I couldn't really tell that anything was being picked up on my brush (which I realized was probably due to the bristles color) so I got to put it on my eyes and... instant pigment. Like insane pigment. Was so gorgeous and I didn't have any fall out. I 100% recommend this, especially since it's only $25 at Ulta!
Vanessa A.
Bushkill, PA
OFRA Cosmetics Gold Rush  Eyeshadow sent to me by Ipsy is just amazing. The shadow is very pigmented with a finger  application as well as with a brush. It blends nicely and last over 24 hours. I was quite impressed by this sample and was floored on how pretty the color was. It is silky, smooth ,easy to blend and stays on for a really long time. Looks like I will be buying a palette to see how the rest of the colors fair.
Kristen F.
Schenectady , NY
Got this in my July ipsy bag in the shade victory and I absolutely adore it!! The shade is a gorgeous shimmery gold that compliments my hazel eyes beautifully. It's super pigmented and very creamy. It's also very blendable, and I've considered getting a magnetic palette so I can get more ofra single shadows, because I love this one so much!!
Anna M.
Long Beach, CA
The shade I got through Ipsy is a very bold, sparkly, dark brown. It is pigmented but in all honesty, I would have preferred to try a different color. The packaging was also a miss for me... it's a bit awkward to use a single shade without the whole palette.
Lauren G.
I received Ofra Gold Rush eyeshadow as part of my July Ipsy bag. This was the first time I used this brand. I was very surprised how pigmented the color was when applied to my lids. There was very little, if any, fall out. I also used this wet which changed the color to more of a coppery/bronze color.
Edna C.
Denver, CO
I received  OFRA Gold Rush Eyeshadow through ipsy and I really like it. It is pigmented and it blends very well. I have brown eyes so I think this gold makes my eyes pop. I think its a great color to use every day. I cant wait to use it with a wet brush and see how much more pigment it gives.
Yesenia B.
N Las Vegas, NV
Are the shimmers pigmented?
Junelie V.
Esto de buena calidad?
Ashley T.
Rincon, GA
How does with compare with the Morphe palettes?
Andrea M.
Yonkers
It has beautiful color it something I'll wasn't too use have anyone try the color