OFRA Cosmetics Rodeo Drive Highlighter

Soak up the summer sun day or night with OFRA's Rodeo Drive Highlighter!

This radiant new product captures the luxury and glamour of the famous street in sunny California.

Ofra herself worked at a top salon on Rodeo Drive at the start of her career after moving to the United States from South Africa.

A versatile and universally flattering sun-kissed shade, it can be seamlessly integrated into any makeup look. Add to the high points of your face and any specific area the light may hit such as your brow bone, Cupid's bow, inner eye corners, chin and even across your lips.

I Used to use Ofra highlighters & love them but I’ve found over the last couple months they haven’t worked nearly as well as they used to. They seem to just “sit” on the skin and show the glitter rather than the shiny pigment. Does anyone have any advice on how to apply these to fix that? My highlighters are still fairly new so I’m not sure why the application changed for me:-(
What do you think, is it too light color for “not very pale” skin? What would be better for my type of skin (I use the lightest products)
How use highlighter in daily makeup routine ?
Start your review of OFRA Cosmetics Rodeo Drive Highlighter!
Product Highlights
“...my cheek bones, my nose and my inner eye to highlight and brighten my face. it is a beautiful gold color!! it is my favorite highlighter i own! i highly recommend to everyone!!!” in 66 reviews
“this is a beautiful highlighter and it's super buttery! my only complaint is that it's slightly powdery and a lot of product is kicked up when you swirl your finger or brush in the compact. it is an extremely strong highlight so if you like a natural look, this highlighter is not for you; but it's excellent for a night out on the town.” in 40 reviews
“...thing is that even though it's a good highlight it works really well on my fair skin!” in 36 reviews
Purchased at: Sephora
I loooooove this. It stays in place all day and doesn’t look weird on my skin tone which is very fair.
Oily, Dry, Sensitive / Acne, Blackheads, Dullness
New Castle, DE
i love this brand and its highlighters. it is my second one and i am very satisfied about this product
Combination / Blackheads, Large Pores, Uneven Skin Tone
The best highlight ever.........theis color is going for dark skin very well...... ..is perfect for me.
Courtenau, BC
This is a freeking perfect highlighter. It is so bomb! So reflective and beautiful. Totally recommend!
Combination, Sensitive / Acne, Blackheads, Large Pores
This is so pigmented, perfect for night out or everyday wear, very blinding!!!! Definitely recommend
Combination, Sensitive / Large Pores
nahariyya
OFRA Cosmetics Rodeo Drive Highlighter uploaded by Fernanda D.
Amazing highlighter it’s so bright and brings shine to your skin love it and all the ofra highlights
Combination / Blackheads
manchester
The perfect gold highlighter. Adds the perfect amount of shimmer to the cheeks. Looks really natural.
مدينه المنصوره, الدقهليه
The most pigmented highliter ever 😍😍😍it look so beautiful on my skin it’s normal and so blending 😍😍😍
I use this every single day i hit pan already this is a stunning layer one dip in is enough i mean it
Dry, Combination, Normal / Acne, Blackheads, Whiteheads
Tbilisi
OFRA Cosmetics Rodeo Drive Highlighter uploaded by Rada M.
When it comes to highliter.. Ofra's turn! Perfect shine and perfect color! #ofra #highliter #makeup
Dry / Sensitivity, Dryness

182 questions

Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Calgary
2 months ago
krystal T. • 2 months ago
Her formula is really smooth is not to dry and not to buttery! Looks natural on the skin doesn’t get patchy it doesn’t have glitter. The only bad side is the packaging because is white and it get really dirty but other than that the formula is great for really good price <a href="https://www.influenster.com/brand/ofra-cosmetics" target="_blank" rel="nofollow noopener noreferrer">OFRA Cosmetics</a>
Orangevale, CA
3 months ago
Thoughts on OFRA Cosmetics Rodeo Drive Highlighter? Is it long lasting? Do you own any other Ofra products?
Kristen D. • 3 months ago
It is BRIGHT. Once it’s on, it stays all day.
New Castle, DE
4 months ago
OFRA Cosmetics Rodeo Drive Highlighter is it glittery or shimmery highlighter?
Lisa • 3 months ago
Super nice shimmery formula:)