OFRA Cosmetics Rodeo Drive Highlighter
Soak up the summer sun day or night with OFRA's Rodeo Drive Highlighter!
This radiant new product captures the luxury and glamour of the famous street in sunny California.
Ofra herself worked at a top salon on Rodeo Drive at the start of her career after moving to the United States from South Africa.
A versatile and universally flattering sun-kissed shade, it can be seamlessly integrated into any makeup look. Add to the high points of your face and any specific area the light may hit such as your brow bone, Cupid's bow, inner eye corners, chin and even across your lips.see more...
Top Questions See all 393 Q&A
- "this highlighter is so beautiful! i absolutely love it! i use it on my cheek bones, my nose and my inner eye to highlight and brighten my face. it is a beautiful gold color!! it is my favorite highlighter i own! i highly recommend to everyone!!!" in 66 reviews
- "this is a beautiful highlighter and it's super buttery! my only complaint is that it's slightly powdery and a lot of product is kicked up when you swirl your finger or brush in the compact. it is an extremely strong highlight so if you like a natural look, this highlighter is not for you; but it's excellent for a night out on the town." in 40 reviews
- "this color is absolutely beautiful. it's very buildable and even with just one swipe you get a great highlight. it doesn't enhance texture which is great. i wish it wasn't so sparkly but it's still beautiful. my favorite thing is that even though it's a good highlight it works really well on my fair skin!" in 36 reviews
This is the best highlighter. Ofra makes the best highlighters, in general.
First, about myself. I am 31 years old; I don't exactly have canyon-sized wrinkles but I do not have baby fresh skin. I also have combo skin and sometimes deal with a little bit of texture, larger pores and dryness.
1. I'm telling you this stuff because this highlighter does not accentuate the texture on my cheeks, even when I use quite a bit. It is a creamier powder and applies extremely easily and blends out wonderfully. I would use the word "soft" when referring to the way it blends out but I don't know if that is accurate because of the very high pigmentation.
2. This stuff is PIGMENTED. One swipe might do ya.
3. There is no chunky glitter and it is very finely milled. I am not ok with glitter in any fashion except on the eyelids and I'd give Rodeo Drive a 14 out of 10 on shimmer.
4. The price is worth it for two reasons. It will take you quite some time to use this up, I am telling you that you will need very little of this product. Also, there are always coupon codes. Trendmood has a permanent 30% code, I believe.
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos