BY OFRA COSMETICS #22 in Highlighter

Soak up the summer sun day or night with OFRA's Rodeo Drive Highlighter!

This radiant new product captures the luxury and glamour of the famous street in sunny California.

Ofra herself worked at a top salon on Rodeo Drive at the start of her career after moving to the United States from South Africa.

A versatile and universally flattering sun-kissed shade, it can be seamlessly integrated into any makeup look. Add to the high points of your face and any specific area the light may hit such as your brow bone, Cupid's bow, inner eye corners, chin and even across your lips.

• Is this okay to use on fair skin?3 Answers
  • What are your guys thoughts on OFRA?22 Answers
  • I seen this highlight on a review of the top 10 blinding highligh...3 Answers
Buy on Jet.com*
Audrianna S.
Madison
my FAVORITE highlighter I have! The smell is a little off putting but the highlight inside packs a PUNCH baby! It doesn't need to be wet, but man use that thing wet and I swear it'll call the aliens. I have a light skin tone, so I was afraid the gold would be too dark for me, but dang is it just the perfect color! I wear this seriously every day. It makes me want more Ofra highlighters.
Jessica B.
Dale City, VA
This highlight is absolutely one of my favorites! This particular shade is so gorgeous I just can't even put it into words. This is definitely an in your face kind of glow so if you do not like that, you may not like this product.. you will be seen from space! Whenever I wear this I always have people asking me what is on my face! It is a beautiful golden champagne color and it wears all day long! Ofra has amazing highlights in general so even if this particular shade is not your cup of tea, I would highly suggest checking out some of the other shades they offer! You will NOT be disappointed!!!
Brooke D.
Trinity , FL
Can we talk about that glow?!? Thanks to Ofra cosmetics they hit it out the ball park yet again with the highlighter in the shade Rodeo Drive I would recommend for any skin tone!
#rodeodrive #ofra #highlight
Olivia B.
crystal
I’m in love with ofras highlighters!! Rodeo drive is my favorite! It’s so pigmented and looks absolutely stunning on the skin!! Highly recommend any of their highlights!! You can either build it up for a blinding glow or tone it down for a natural look! It’s such a versatile product as it can be used on the lids, inner corner, or cheeks as a highlight. The formula is so buttery and the packaging is really sturdy. Highly recommend!
Mariana G.
Springfield, MA
OH MY GOD, this was given to me as a birthday present and let me tell you! I would definitely buy again, extremely pigmented, easy application. Just a beautiful product, made by the gods. I’m no make up guru but for a girl who doesn’t use much this is just beautifully magical.
Stephanie M.
McDonough, GA
I love this product. I am new to highlighters. I have only tried a few that were in my [product:ipsy--] or Birchbox . Its a funny story... I accidentally bought this one from Ipsy. But, I LOVE it so much. None of the samples I have tried can even compare. The only negative that I can say is that you have to go light or it will blind people.
Fiona B.
this has to be my new favorite highlighter! the formula is amazing. it is so smooth and blends amazingly well into the skin. Usually highlighters tend to enhance the appearance of my textured skin, but this one really doesn't! the pigmentation is amazing and the shade itself is absolutely beautiful! i highly recommend this product!
Vanessa C.
Fort Bragg, NC
OFRA Cosmetics Rodeo Drive Highlighter this is an absolute beautiful highlight that just glows so beautifully on the skin! I believe that it can be used by many different skin tones. I also love to use it on my shoulders and collar bones and even hit my quads and lower legs foe that summer glow ! This is a statement piece
Jessica A.
Ok I don’t have the Rodeo Drive highlight but I do have the Nikkie tutorials Glow Goals highlighter..... and OMG. This is seriously the best highlighter. I barely have to swipe my brush in the pan and I’ll have a great glow. It’s so pigmented and and just beautiful! I recommend everyone have this highlight in their collection. It’s a must have!!!
Katy I.
One of my go to highlighters when I want more of a blinding effect. I absolutely love this product. It blends out easily and builds nicely. Only downside is there is quite some fallout that usually ends up having me be glittery all over my body throughout the day. But I still would recommend this highlighter.
Aubrey W.
Sheboygan, WI
What are your guys thoughts on OFRA?
Brianna L.
Would it show dark on a light skin color?
Anabell C.
Doral, FL
Yes or no to these highlighters by OFRA Cosmetics Rodeo Drive Highlighter ?
Sana S.
Is this highlighter blinding
Ciara P.
Worried that this highlight will be too dark for my fair skin. How does it look when applied and is it worth the price tag??