BY OFRA COSMETICS #20 in Highlighter

Soak up the summer sun day or night with OFRA's Rodeo Drive Highlighter!

This radiant new product captures the luxury and glamour of the famous street in sunny California.

Ofra herself worked at a top salon on Rodeo Drive at the start of her career after moving to the United States from South Africa.

A versatile and universally flattering sun-kissed shade, it can be seamlessly integrated into any makeup look. Add to the high points of your face and any specific area the light may hit such as your brow bone, Cupid's bow, inner eye corners, chin and even across your lips.

• Is this okay to use on fair skin?3 Answers
  • What are your guys thoughts on OFRA?22 Answers
  • I seen this highlight on a review of the top 10 blinding highligh...3 Answers
Buy on ULTA
Audrianna S.
Audrianna S.
Love love love this highlighter. I got it in my BoxyCharm for October! It has 5 different colors to choose from or you can do all mixed together. Any choice you do is gonna look amazing! The colors are all pigmented soooo much & looks amazing on all skin colors. The only thing I did not like about this highlighter is that it has bad fall out, I noticed it when I picked it up to use it & it was all over from the day before. But I will definitely buy this once I run out!
Henderson, NV
I think this highlighter looks stunning. I received this as a sample and I ended up giving it to my daughter because I already has so many highlighters. This was her first time using highlighter and she absolutely loves it. Whenever I see her wearing it, I can help but compliment her highlight. I have to admit, at times I get a little jealous because her highlight actually looks better than mine. I highly recommend this!!
Paasha S.
Paasha S.
N Lauderdale, FL
This highlighter is STUNNING on dark skin! (I'm sure that it performs well on lighter skin too but I'm brown skinned so that's what I'm going to review) it can be added for a gleam or layered for a radiant glow. I apply it with my real techniques setting brush when I want a soft glow and my fingers when I want more impact. It can also be worn as eyeshadow abs I often use it a in inner corner highlight on my eyes.
Karli T.
Karli T.
Hollister, CA
Seriously the prettiest highlighter I've used! The finish is so shimmery and it's PERFECT. It gives me a gorgeous glow without being overwhelming with golden undertones. 10/10 would most definitely recommend. Before I had this product I was using one of their shimmer eyeshadows as a highlighter, and I'm definitely in love with this brand.
Sam L.
Sam L.
Lake Elsinore, CA
This highlight is AMAZING! If you look at the Instagram tags for this highlight, you can see how great it looks. I use this often & I always get compliments. A little goes a long way with this! The website photo shows more yellow tones in this, but I feel like the color is more like the photo I posted.
Jonnie P.
Jonnie P.
Ellijay, GA
I have just a small sample pan of this that I got this month from ipsy. I'm not too familiar with they're products. I used this yesterday and holy highlighter!! It is very pigmented and shines bright under the lights. A little definitely goes a long way. I highly recommend this highlighter.
Mal Z.
Mal Z.
You guys. This is the most necessary highlighter in my collection. I can't think of someone I wouldn't recommend it to. It's absolutely glowing but blends in. Would be great on all types and tones. Works with any and all looks. I know it's expensive but please treat yourself and get it.
Catherine C.
Catherine C.
Tompkinsville , KY
I love OFRA highlights. I usually try for a more natural look when doing my makeup...but when I want a more glam look, I pop some OFRA highlight on my cheeks and it makes all the difference. Beautiful shimmer and glow, it's one of my favorite products when I just want a little extra <3
Sylvia S.
Sylvia S.
APO
One of my favorite, go-to highlighters i own. It has shimmer but gives you a beautiful glow. Truly mesmerizing. Love the color more of a golden white. It's extremely pigmented so alittle sure does go a long way. It's also very long lasting throughout the day.
Emily M.
Emily M.
Mcloud, OK
Y'all, when I saw my friend wearing this highlighter it was like someone put a spotlight on her face. I was in awe of how beautiful this highlighter was so I had to order it for myself. It's so buttery and smooth and absolutely stunning. Buy. It. Now
Aubrey W.
Aubrey W.
Sheboygan, WI
What are your guys thoughts on OFRA?
Brianna L.
Brianna L.
Would it show dark on a light skin color?
Sana S.
Sana S.
Is this highlighter blinding
Anabell C.
Anabell C.
Doral, FL
Beauty Junkie Expert
Yes or no to these highlighters by OFRA Cosmetics Rodeo Drive Highlighter ?
Henderson, NV
Do you like Ofra highlighters? Which shade is your favorite?