BY OFRA COSMETICS #23 in Highlighter

Soak up the summer sun day or night with OFRA's Rodeo Drive Highlighter!

This radiant new product captures the luxury and glamour of the famous street in sunny California.

Ofra herself worked at a top salon on Rodeo Drive at the start of her career after moving to the United States from South Africa.

A versatile and universally flattering sun-kissed shade, it can be seamlessly integrated into any makeup look. Add to the high points of your face and any specific area the light may hit such as your brow bone, Cupid's bow, inner eye corners, chin and even across your lips.

• Is this okay to use on fair skin?3 Answers
  • What are your guys thoughts on OFRA?22 Answers
  • I seen this highlight on a review of the top 10 blinding ...3 Answers
Buy on ULTA
  • "this highlighter is so beautiful! i absolutely love it! i use it on my cheek bones, my nose and my inner eye to highlight and brighten my face. it is a beautiful gold color!! it is my favorite highlighter i own! i highly recommend to everyone!!!" in 66 reviews
  • "this is a beautiful highlighter and it's super buttery! my only complaint is that it's slightly powdery and a lot of product is kicked up when you swirl your finger or brush in the compact. it is an extremely strong highlight so if you like a natural look, this highlighter is not for you; but it's excellent for a night out on the town." in 40 reviews
  • "this color is absolutely beautiful. it's very buildable and even with just one swipe you get a great highlight. it doesn't enhance texture which is great. i wish it wasn't so sparkly but it's still beautiful. my favorite thing is that even though it's a good highlight it works really well on my fair skin!" in 36 reviews
Mina F.
Chicopee, MA
Caution: I am going to be dramatic.

This is the best highlighter. Ofra makes the best highlighters, in general.

First, about myself. I am 31 years old; I don't exactly have canyon-sized wrinkles but I do not have baby fresh skin. I also have combo skin and sometimes deal with a little bit of texture, larger pores and dryness.
1. I'm telling you this stuff because this highlighter does not accentuate the texture on my cheeks, even when I use quite a bit. It is a creamier powder and applies extremely easily and blends out wonderfully. I would use the word "soft" when referring to the way it blends out but I don't know if that is accurate because of the very high pigmentation.
2. This stuff is PIGMENTED.  One swipe might do ya.
3. There is no chunky glitter and it is very finely milled. I am not ok with glitter in any fashion except on the eyelids and I'd give Rodeo Drive a 14 out of 10 on shimmer.
4. The price is worth it for two reasons. It will take you quite some time to use this up, I am telling you that you will need very little of this product. Also, there are always coupon codes. Trendmood has a permanent 30% code, I believe.
Kristin A.
Homewood
One of the best Ofra Highlighters, period. In case you don’t know, their highlighters are all among the most pigmented on the planet. All you need is the lightest tap with your brush and you have all you need. This shade goes with so many skin tones. It’s as close to a perfect highlight as their is on the market. If you’re super duper fair, this one probably isn’t going to work as well for you. But I won’t say that even that’s a deal breaker. Everyone could give this one a try, and if it doesn’t work, it makes a gorgeous eye shadow as well. Such high quality for the price and will last you forever because of the pigmentation.
Gillian V.
Ashburn
That out of the way, the initial one that dropped was Rodeo Drive, it is a pretty gold and the texture is very fine and buttery, it takes very little of it to make a statement and I do like it but: I think I have probably 4 shades similar to this (Looxi “Honeychild” and “Bombshell” fall in between, Laura Geller has a dupe, my old trusty Mac Whisper of Gilt is similar, less yellow; Colourpop Wisp.. I feel if you have been into makeup this year and have purchased a good gold you like, stick to it. I love highlighters, I hoard collect them and try to use every single one of them maybe out of guilt, but on the face they mostly look the same with the difference being the amount of glitter/sheen, the chunkier this glitter is and the actual formula. Now that I mention it, I did like the formula, its got very small glitter particles so it’s not over the top but it is build able.
Audrianna S.
Madison
my FAVORITE highlighter I have! The smell is a little off putting but the highlight inside packs a PUNCH baby! It doesn't need to be wet, but man use that thing wet and I swear it'll call the aliens. I have a light skin tone, so I was afraid the gold would be too dark for me, but dang is it just the perfect color! I wear this seriously every day. It makes me want more Ofra highlighters.
Alexa K.
This is hands down my favorite highlighter. I got it during an ulta event where it was half off and figured that was the time to try it! This is the smoothest formula that I own. It packs an intense highlighter punch that photographs gorgeously. Looking back, I’d totally purchase again for full price now because I know it takes me forever to run out of highlight and it is just worth it. I love to wear this when I know I’ll be going out to an event and will be photographed because I know it’ll look good. Try this out!!
Jenny D.
Pacific Plsds, CA
I really don't have anything bad to say about this highlight! It took the community by storm and for a good reason! It's super pigmented and I love the various shades they have in their line. I love mixing this with other highlighters because it is a bit too intense for me but that's just my preference so I'm not going to knock down a star for that, Ofra did her part. This is so blinding and beautiful!
Jessica B.
Dale City, VA
This highlight is absolutely one of my favorites! This particular shade is so gorgeous I just can't even put it into words. This is definitely an in your face kind of glow so if you do not like that, you may not like this product.. you will be seen from space! Whenever I wear this I always have people asking me what is on my face! It is a beautiful golden champagne color and it wears all day long! Ofra has amazing highlights in general so even if this particular shade is not your cup of tea, I would highly suggest checking out some of the other shades they offer! You will NOT be disappointed!!!
kadyn b.
This is my go to highlighter for every day wear. It is a bit dark on my skin tone when I’m very pale, but during the summer months it is stunning. The only thing that I dislike about it is how soft it is because it breaks so easily, as well as wishing that it was just a bit cheaper. However, I do think these are worth the price since they’re so high quality and stunning!
MacKenzie K.
One of my go to powder highlighters. love the warm golden tone of this highlighter. it is very pigmented for a bold highlight. blends out very nicely. Applies evenly with a finger or a brush. I was very excited to receive this in my Boxycharm and Ive used it a lot since. Definitely something I reccommend. Use a very light hand since it is so pigmented. very gold color.
Kiersten N.
This is honestly my favorite highlighter I own. It’s so good and I would recommend to anyone. It’s such a pretty gold highlight and it doesn’t show texturing or anything. It’s also a great shimmer eyeshadow. 10/10 would recommend. Swatched by my picture. Don’t mind the black eyeliner on my hand lol
Aubrey W.
Sheboygan, WI
What are your guys thoughts on OFRA?
Anabell C.
Doral, FL
Yes or no to these highlighters by OFRA Cosmetics Rodeo Drive Highlighter ?
Brianna L.
Would it show dark on a light skin color?
Sana S.
Is this highlighter blinding
Cheryl C.
Henderson, NV
Do you like Ofra highlighters? Which shade is your favorite?