OFRA Cosmetics Peach Blush & Eyeshadow (Warm Flush) - Single Refill for Palettes & Kits uploaded by Olynsie M.

BY YOURFAVORITESTORE

It’s in it for the long haul! This super long-wearing powder lasts from A.M. to after party. The next-level formula can be used dry (like a traditional blush) or wet for even more pop. We love a good multitasker—this triple threat also works as an eyeshadow and highlighter. The gorge ‘Peach’ shade is perfect for a flirty, warm-toned flush (v. on trend right now). Go beyond basic. Here are four ways we love to wear blush: 1. Keep it classic: Dust onto the apples of your cheeks. 2. Throw shade: Swipe onto lids in place of eyeshadow. 3. Paint a rosy pout: Dab over a balm or gloss. 4. Go monochrome: Wear it on cheeks, eyes, and lips.

Ofra Cosmetics fabulous Pressed Powder Blushes provide excellent pigmentation for a long lasting effect. Shade ranges for all skin tones. Easily blended, these blushes are perfect for makeup enthusiasts as well as first time makeup users!; Can be applied wet or dry with a powder or blush brush.; Ofra Cosmetics Pressed Powder Blushes contain strong pigment for long lasting wear. Perfect for any magnetic based palette, Ofra Cosmetics Blush Godet Pan Medium come in a range of shades for all skin tones and various makeup looks. These blush shades go on lightly for a natural look or can be built up to enhance color.; A warm peach with golden sheen Brighten that flush and make cheeks pop in our ultra pigmented pressed blushes. With just a small dip in the pan, these blushes are perfect to create rosy glows or bronzey contours.; The gorge ‘Peach’ shade is perfect for a flirty, warm-toned flush (v. on trend right now).

Jersie N.
Purchased at: ULTA
The Ofra Blush is SUPER pigmented blush and is beautiful, it’s pigmented so it’s probably not the best for beginners. But for intermediate to advanced it’s nice and easy to blend, I recommend this blush to many it is a peachy blush so if you like more pinky blushes they have those to, which are good as well!
Vanesa C.
Decatur, IL
This is my go to blush!! Is a nice peach and a great setting for the shimmering. Is a nice peachy color but not too strong or too light . I can’t say anything bad about it because I just love it
Michaela D.
Phoenix, AZ
This product had the prettiest Peach tone to it and it lasted pretty much all day that I wore. It is buildable if you want to go for a more darker peach by equals fine with just one application.
Rana s.
Wichita, KS
I really like this peach highlighter blush, great for a night out makeup, its creamy powder and gives a nice glow. Would highly recommend!!!
Lauren E.
Hendersonville
This is such a great peachy blush. It does have a bit of a shimmer to it, but it’s also got just the right amount of blendable pigmentation and it stays true to its shade. It gives a perfectly flushed look to my pale skin. I love it!
Kay L.
Binghamton, NY
Purchased at: ULTA
Genuinely the best blush I’ve used. It’s for a shine to it that I can see other people not liking but for me, the shine and subtle shade are absolutely perfect
Tina L.
Des Moines, IA
Please note that I received the OFRA COSMETICS
Peach Blush, from my April 2017 Ipsy glambag.

I have heard of this brand before but I have never purchased any of their products before, this will be the first time I am trying a product from this brand. I do find it pleasing that the brand is cruelty free.

Overall I love the shade of blush I received, it’s a nice warm tone that doesn’t overwhelm my cheeks. I am not someone who has very noticeable cheeks, so I am not a big blusher person but I do enjoy using this blush - to add a subtle color to my face. The product applies smoothly and blends into my face without much effort, I love the natural flush of color. I also feel like this shade is a universal color that would work with any skin tone but it’s very suitable for someone who isn’t into a bold blush.