OFRA Cosmetics Oil Control Pressed Powder Compact uploaded by Becky P.OFRA Cosmetics Oil Control Pressed Powder Compact uploaded by Margret S.OFRA Cosmetics Oil Control Pressed Powder Compact uploaded by natasha v.

BY OFRA COSMETICS

Designed to adhere to makeup throughout the day. Perfect for application in a TV studio or on film sets. This product can also be used to control oil secretion.

Buy on ULTA
Stephanie C.
West Park , FL
This setting powder is amazing it let my face wonderful it look perfect at the picture not like you have a white mark under your eyes
kiya j.
Camden
It is okay. Kind of makes my face lokk ashy since Im a little darker. I dont know if it comes in darker shades but it needs too.
Melody L.
Moreno valley , CA
This really left a nice look when setting my makeup and didnt feel cakey at all. I enjoy using it when i do a full face of makeup
melinda g.
Hamlet, IN
Eh, Ofra is an ok brand. Not my first choice because I find it makes me break out so I haven't tried any of their other products.
Mel L.
San Antonio , TX
I like this powder. I really like all Ofra products. I hav very dry skin and this doesn’t dry my skin out anymore than it is.
kristin R.
Tucson, AZ
Helped keep my makeup on and absorb extra oil on my skin without changing the color of my face like some other powders
Apolonia M.
Keyport, NJ
This setting powder has definitely done it's job an looks great on the skin ! It feels very nice as well !! Loveeee
Katelin L.
Christiansburg, VA
I love this powder I just wish idea wasn't so expensive but it is worth it! Works great for normal to oily skin
Chelsie S.
Love the oil control powder because I'm a oil slick and this product will really helps me out during the day
Jennifer P.
Richmond, VA
Great translucent setting powder. Wonderful for keeping my skin shine free and my concealer in place all day.
Annalisa Z.
Venice 30174
Is this worth it for its price?
Cara M.
Natrona Hts, PA
Is this any better than the drugstore powders? My skin is super oily
April M.
How long should this product stay on my skin? Especially under hot filming lights.