OFRA Cosmetics Oil Control Pressed Powder Compact uploaded by Becky P.OFRA Cosmetics Oil Control Pressed Powder Compact uploaded by Margret S.OFRA Cosmetics Oil Control Pressed Powder Compact uploaded by natasha v.

BY OFRA COSMETICS

Designed to adhere to makeup throughout the day. Perfect for application in a TV studio or on film sets. This product can also be used to control oil secretion.

Buy on Jet.com*
Saige S.
jonesboro, ar
I didn’t really care for this powder. I am extremely pale and it left a really bad white cast and honestly didn’t do much to set my make up.
Raquel R.
Amazing powder that keeps oily skin matte and helps foundation stay put. Fantastic for oily skin and large pores.
jo j.
Morton Grove, IL
This is a really good mattifing powder. I keeps my foundation for turning really oily. The oil thing about this is that it is not good for flash photography
Whitney H.
Honestly , it's okay, not my personal favorite. I do keep it in my collection and do reach for it still. I have just found this to be a bit chalky.
Reagan B.
It’s weirdly really pigmented for a pressed powder. If I use more than a little I look like a ghost. No spf but I guess it’s good for oil control
Denise H.
Jersey City, NJ
I set my makeup with this powder and it prevents me from getting as oily especially on my T zone. This powder is great for oily skin
Stephanie C.
West Park, FL
This setting powder is amazing it let my face wonderful it look perfect at the picture not like you have a white mark under your eyes
Melody L.
Moreno valley , CA
This really left a nice look when setting my makeup and didnt feel cakey at all. I enjoy using it when i do a full face of makeup
melinda g.
Hamlet, IN
Eh, Ofra is an ok brand. Not my first choice because I find it makes me break out so I haven't tried any of their other products.
kiya j.
Camden
It is okay. Kind of makes my face lokk ashy since Im a little darker. I dont know if it comes in darker shades but it needs too.
Annalisa Z.
Venice 30174
Is this worth it for its price?
Cara M.
Natrona Hts, PA
Is this any better than the drugstore powders? My skin is super oily
April M.
How long should this product stay on my skin? Especially under hot filming lights.