BY OFRA COSMETICS

Designed to adhere to makeup throughout the day. Perfect for application in a TV studio or on film sets. This product can also be used to control oil secretion.

Buy on Jet.com*
Katie S.
Beauty Junkie Expert
At first I wasn't sure how to use this powder but then when I actually got to use it, it worked wonders! I have extremely oily skin, so sometimes it will be a bit white from soaking up so much oil, but then I just blot it away! Would defiantly recommend!
Marylin O.
Roselle, NJ
Beauty Junkie Expert
I don't know that I would go and purchase this for full price. During the summer I have very oily skin and I don't think this is the best product to reduce shine. I have noticed a slight difference in t-zone but I think there are more affordable products that are more effective.
Whitney H.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Honestly , it's okay, not my personal favorite. I do keep it in my collection and do reach for it still. I have just found this to be a bit chalky.
Denise H.
Jersey City, NJ
Beauty Junkie Expert
I set my makeup with this powder and it prevents me from getting as oily especially on my T zone. This powder is great for oily skin
kristin R.
Tucson, AZ
Beauty Junkie Expert
Helped keep my makeup on and absorb extra oil on my skin without changing the color of my face like some other powders
Katelin L.
Christiansbrg, VA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love this powder I just wish idea wasn't so expensive but it is worth it! Works great for normal to oily skin
Jennifer P.
Glen Allen, VA
Beauty Junkie Expert
Great translucent setting powder. Wonderful for keeping my skin shine free and my concealer in place all day.
Chelsie S.
Love the oil control powder because I'm a oil slick and this product will really helps me out during the day
Melina J.
Ecuador, EC
I love their products, they are of excellent quality and I think every girl should try them . They are very practical and of use for anyone, without being professional in the makeup. If they are excellent for oily skin, since it is a powder base, highly recommended for oily skin.
Sofih C.
Nossa eu amei esse pó compacto ele tem uma textura muito bom amei. ( . . ) serio è muito bom a minha tia tem mas ta acabando é uma pena
Cara M.
Natrona Hts, PA
Is this any better than the drugstore powders? My skin is super oily
Annalisa Z.
Venice 30174
Is this worth it for its price?
April M.
How long should this product stay on my skin? Especially under hot filming lights.