OFRA Cosmetics Oil Control Pressed Powder Compact uploaded by Becky P.OFRA Cosmetics Oil Control Pressed Powder Compact uploaded by Margret S.OFRA Cosmetics Oil Control Pressed Powder Compact uploaded by natasha v.

BY OFRA COSMETICS

Designed to adhere to makeup throughout the day. Perfect for application in a TV studio or on film sets. This product can also be used to control oil secretion.

Buy on Jet.com*
Andrea V.
Whittier, CA
Unless you are fair and oily this really won't work for you. I'm light-medium skin toned and when I use this to control my oil after I already put on foundation, it stands out like a sore thumb. The only way ice got this to semi work is to put it on after my primer and before my foundation. Just a little to help without looking cakey.
SueAnn N.
San Tan Vly, AZ
Naturally I do have really oily skin. I had purchased this product in hopes of a quick makeup fixer for when I do get oily. I was extremely disappointed with the products and this ofra product did fall past my expectation. The color going on my brown skin is very white and very chalk like. I would not recommend getting this product for oil control.
Brittany B.
This powder is amazing if you’re trying to white out your face. (Like for Halloween makeup) it’s my favorite setting powder over top of white creams. It’s technically just supposed to be a regular setting powder but in my opinion it has a veryyyyyy white cast to it, that’s why I only use it for Halloween looks.
Stephanie J.
Elm City, NC
I don't really get oily or shiny throughout the day, but on days where I just wear a BB cream, I use this to remove the tackiness and shine and help set that in a little more effectively, especially while at the beach. It has no color and easy to apply with a fluffy powder brush or with a powder compact
puff.
Amber P.
La Fayette, KY
Love this powder and I keep it in my bag all the time. It's easy to apply but you have to be careful how much you use can it can leave a white residue, I can't say if it's affordable because I received it in a subscription box but it's a matte finish and definitely rids you of oil shine
Mini M.
I didn't find that this powder did anything to control my oil. It's very easy to over apply it and get a white cast and applying it during the day to clean up excess oil is almost guaranteed to cause this effect. The packaging is pretty cheap looking for the price point.
Katie S.
At first I wasn't sure how to use this powder but then when I actually got to use it, it worked wonders! I have extremely oily skin, so sometimes it will be a bit white from soaking up so much oil, but then I just blot it away! Would defiantly recommend!
Marylin O.
Roselle, NJ
I don't know that I would go and purchase this for full price. During the summer I have very oily skin and I don't think this is the best product to reduce shine. I have noticed a slight difference in t-zone but I think there are more affordable products that are more effective.
Secilia R.
I got this in my boxycharm and I use it everytime I do a full face makeup.. I use it under my eyes and eyelids and it seems to help since I've been oily in those certain areas..
Celeste R.
I have dry skin but I love to apply this under my eyes to give a more define bright look. So you don't have to only have oily skin to use this. Ofra is amazing
Annalisa Z.
Venice 30174
Is this worth it for its price?
Cara M.
Natrona Hts, PA
Is this any better than the drugstore powders? My skin is super oily
April M.
How long should this product stay on my skin? Especially under hot filming lights.