OFRA Cosmetics Oil Control Pressed Powder Compact uploaded by Becky P.OFRA Cosmetics Oil Control Pressed Powder Compact uploaded by Margret S.OFRA Cosmetics Oil Control Pressed Powder Compact uploaded by natasha v.

BY OFRA COSMETICS

Designed to adhere to makeup throughout the day. Perfect for application in a TV studio or on film sets. This product can also be used to control oil secretion.

Buy on Jet.com*
natasha v.
This is that gray compact to keep in your purse on the go when you know you’re gonna be gone for many hours and you want to touch up your make up without it looking too heavy or cakey this one just helps to keep the oil at bay I would suggest maybe patting your face first with a tissue or something and then applying this afterwards you don’t want to add on top of really oily skin and then it will look heavy but it’s really great I love opera cosmetics and I love their setting spray too it’s amazing
Ali G.
Roseville, MI
I sometimes have a problem with undereye powders that seem to bring out a weird dark hue but this isnt the case. It applies in an almost neutralizing fashion and helps to control oil production in areas that have some excess. I purchased a smaller pan and that is lasting me forever, but I dont think that I would splurge on the full product.
Shauna G.
Harrisburg , IL
Received this product in a boxy charm subscription box and I have been using it ever since. I love how it helps with fine lines and sets my makeup. At first I was like a white powder this is going to make me look Ghostly but it doesn't at all. Also helps with shine. Would recommend.
Dawn S.
Virginia City, NV
Hands down my all time favorite setting powder. I have been using one compact of this everyday for at least 6 months! It lasts forever. It goes on nice and sheer and stays that way. I don’t need to reapply it during the day, it works that well! Worth the money!
Becky P.
Kearns, UT
OFRA Cosmetics Oil Control Pressed Powder Compact works wonderful. Sets my makeup all day long. Good for oily skin or combination skin. It doesn’t really change the look of your makeup. I can’t remember is there’s sun protection but I don’t want that. Enough products have sun protection in it already. I find it works very well. Reasonably priced. I would highly recommend it.
Amber G.
Gainesboro
My friend got this in a boxy and didn’t like it so gave it to me to try and I’m with her about it. I’ve tried using it many different ways with different foundations and concealer and with a brush and a beauty sponge and never fails I’m always left looking white as a ghost.
Suki R.
I like this. But it didn't really do anything for my makeup. I do have dry skin so oil isn't really and issue of mine. But still I have other powders that set and do a better job holding my second face together. Honestly it's a decent product just not for the price
Tiana M.
Brooklyn , NY
Just recently got this in an ipsy bag but i had to buy the full version whorls really well has a matte finish and is running in front of my go to powder finisher
Sara B.
Richland, WA
Normally I am a huge fan of any and all fora products! However the OFRA Cosmetics Oil Control Pressed Powder Compact made me a little sad. Due to the fact that not only did it make my face look cakey but it also left a white residue on my face which made me look ridiculous and like a clown haha it would be great for special fx in my opinion. It also didn't help with my shine for every long. I can honestly say that I prefer the cheap drugstore elf cosmetics translucent pressed powder compact over this ofra pressed powder! Bummer! I really wanted to like it!
Gracie S.
St Louis Park, MN
I would always use this with a brush and set my face which I feel would work but not like I wanted to. Once I started using it with a sponge and really pressed and rolled it onto my tzone I saw a difference. This definitely helped!
Annalisa Z.
Venice 30174
Is this worth it for its price?
Cara M.
Natrona Hts, PA
Is this any better than the drugstore powders? My skin is super oily
April M.
How long should this product stay on my skin? Especially under hot filming lights.