BY OFRA COSMETICS

Designed to adhere to makeup throughout the day. Perfect for application in a TV studio or on film sets. This product can also be used to control oil secretion.

Buy on ULTA
Sara B.
Richland, WA
Beauty Junkie Expert
Normally I am a huge fan of any and all fora products! However the OFRA Cosmetics Oil Control Pressed Powder Compact made me a little sad. Due to the fact that not only did it make my face look cakey but it also left a white residue on my face which made me look ridiculous and like a clown haha it would be great for special fx in my opinion. It also didn't help with my shine for every long. I can honestly say that I prefer the cheap drugstore elf cosmetics translucent pressed powder compact over this ofra pressed powder! Bummer! I really wanted to like it!
Brittany B.
Beauty Junkie Expert
This powder is amazing if you’re trying to white out your face. (Like for Halloween makeup) it’s my favorite setting powder over top of white creams. It’s technically just supposed to be a regular setting powder but in my opinion it has a veryyyyyy white cast to it, that’s why I only use it for Halloween looks.
Suki R.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I like this. But it didn't really do anything for my makeup. I do have dry skin so oil isn't really and issue of mine. But still I have other powders that set and do a better job holding my second face together. Honestly it's a decent product just not for the price
Tiana M.
Brooklyn, NY
Beauty Junkie Expert
Just recently got this in an ipsy bag but i had to buy the full version whorls really well has a matte finish and is running in front of my go to powder finisher
Gracie S.
Minneapolis, MN
Beauty Junkie Expert
I would always use this with a brush and set my face which I feel would work but not like I wanted to. Once I started using it with a sponge and really pressed and rolled it onto my tzone I saw a difference. This definitely helped!
Andrea V.
Whittier, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
Unless you are fair and oily this really won't work for you. I'm light-medium skin toned and when I use this to control my oil after I already put on foundation, it stands out like a sore thumb. The only way ice got this to semi work is to put it on after my primer and before my foundation. Just a little to help without looking cakey.
SueAnn N.
San Tan Vly, AZ
Beauty Junkie Expert
Naturally I do have really oily skin. I had purchased this product in hopes of a quick makeup fixer for when I do get oily. I was extremely disappointed with the products and this ofra product did fall past my expectation. The color going on my brown skin is very white and very chalk like. I would not recommend getting this product for oil control.
Stephanie J.
Elm City, NC
Beauty Junkie Expert
I don't really get oily or shiny throughout the day, but on days where I just wear a BB cream, I use this to remove the tackiness and shine and help set that in a little more effectively, especially while at the beach. It has no color and easy to apply with a fluffy powder brush or with a powder compact
puff.
Amber P.
La fayette, KY
Beauty Junkie Expert
Love this powder and I keep it in my bag all the time. It's easy to apply but you have to be careful how much you use can it can leave a white residue, I can't say if it's affordable because I received it in a subscription box but it's a matte finish and definitely rids you of oil shine
Mini M.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I didn't find that this powder did anything to control my oil. It's very easy to over apply it and get a white cast and applying it during the day to clean up excess oil is almost guaranteed to cause this effect. The packaging is pretty cheap looking for the price point.
Cara M.
Natrona Hts, PA
Is this any better than the drugstore powders? My skin is super oily
Annalisa Z.
Venice 30174
Is this worth it for its price?
April M.
How long should this product stay on my skin? Especially under hot filming lights.