OFRA Cosmetics Oil Control Pressed Powder Compact uploaded by Margret S.OFRA Cosmetics Oil Control Pressed Powder Compact uploaded by Natasha R.

BY OFRA COSMETICS

Designed to adhere to makeup throughout the day. Perfect for application in a TV studio or on film sets. This product can also be used to control oil secretion.

Buy on ULTA
Natasha R.
This is that gray compact to keep in your purse on the go when you know you’re gonna be gone for many hours and you want to touch up your make up without it looking too heavy or cakey this one just helps to keep the oil at bay I would suggest maybe patting your face first with a tissue or something and then applying this afterwards you don’t want to add on top of really oily skin and then it will look heavy but it’s really great I love opera cosmetics and I love their setting spray too it’s amazing
Shauna G.
Harrisburg , IL
Received this product in a boxy charm subscription box and I have been using it ever since. I love how it helps with fine lines and sets my makeup. At first I was like a white powder this is going to make me look Ghostly but it doesn't at all. Also helps with shine. Would recommend.
Amber G.
Gainesboro
My friend got this in a boxy and didn’t like it so gave it to me to try and I’m with her about it. I’ve tried using it many different ways with different foundations and concealer and with a brush and a beauty sponge and never fails I’m always left looking white as a ghost.
Secilia R.
I got this in my boxycharm and I use it everytime I do a full face makeup.. I use it under my eyes and eyelids and it seems to help since I've been oily in those certain areas..
Suki R.
I like this. But it didn't really do anything for my makeup. I do have dry skin so oil isn't really and issue of mine. But still I have other powders that set and do a better job holding my second face together. Honestly it's a decent product just not for the price
Tiana M.
Brooklyn, NY
Just recently got this in an ipsy bag but i had to buy the full version whorls really well has a matte finish and is running in front of my go to powder finisher
Sara B.
Richland, WA
Normally I am a huge fan of any and all fora products! However the OFRA Cosmetics Oil Control Pressed Powder Compact made me a little sad. Due to the fact that not only did it make my face look cakey but it also left a white residue on my face which made me look ridiculous and like a clown haha it would be great for special fx in my opinion. It also didn't help with my shine for every long. I can honestly say that I prefer the cheap drugstore elf cosmetics translucent pressed powder compact over this ofra pressed powder! Bummer! I really wanted to like it!
Gracie S.
St Louis Park, MN
I would always use this with a brush and set my face which I feel would work but not like I wanted to. Once I started using it with a sponge and really pressed and rolled it onto my tzone I saw a difference. This definitely helped!
Andrea V.
Whittier, CA
Unless you are fair and oily this really won't work for you. I'm light-medium skin toned and when I use this to control my oil after I already put on foundation, it stands out like a sore thumb. The only way ice got this to semi work is to put it on after my primer and before my foundation. Just a little to help without looking cakey.
SueAnn N.
San Tan Vly, AZ
Naturally I do have really oily skin. I had purchased this product in hopes of a quick makeup fixer for when I do get oily. I was extremely disappointed with the products and this ofra product did fall past my expectation. The color going on my brown skin is very white and very chalk like. I would not recommend getting this product for oil control.
Annalisa Z.
Venice 30174
Is this worth it for its price?
Cara M.
Natrona Hts, PA
Is this any better than the drugstore powders? My skin is super oily
April M.
How long should this product stay on my skin? Especially under hot filming lights.