BY OFRA COSMETICS

Nikkietutorials Long Lasting Liquid Lipstick - Ofra Cosmetics Long Lasting Liquid Lipstick is a one step full lip color that does not feather. These vibrant colors will give you a vivacious new look. They are creamy and soft in texture, moisturizing the lips and creating a long lasting lipstick effect. No need to use lipliner, this liquid lipstick gives a beautiful edge to your lip look! - Nikkietutorials Long Lasting Liquid Lipstick see more...

Ofra Cosmetics Nikkietutorials Long Lasting Liquid Lipstick
  • "So I have her newest shade Dutchess and I am absolutely in love!  I have never bought an OFRA liquid lip before but I absolutely love it.  The formula is great and the tube is surprisingly bigger than I anticipated. Highly recommend this color!" in 6 reviews
Michelle S.
Lake Stevens
Nikki tutorials knows what looks good. This color i was not so sure about. It was a little out of my comfort zone but when i put it on it looked amazing. It didn’t dry out my lips but it was a bit dry and by the end of the night, i had an ombré effect with my lipstick that i was not intending. I would purchase this again.
Becky M.
I love Ofra Cosmetics liquid lipstick. They're long lasting and do Not dry your lips at all!! Ofra Cosmetics is a company that deserves more credit. Love them!
KookHee K.
Millville, NJ
I love this set especially the highlighter is just balm. It gives me most intense highlight on my skin also I can use it as my eyeshodow. I always love multifunctional item. This is my second box of this set.
Courtney M.
Blackfoot, ID
Loooove the color Dutchess! It is a beautiful mauvey shade with purple undertone. The formula is wonderful and long lasting. I received the shade unzipped in my Ipsy bag and loved it so much I bought 3 other shades. Love love love it and highly recommend it to others.
Erika K.
Hilliard, OH
Britney K.
Warwick , RI
Gorgeous color with an incredibly smooth and lasting formula. Dries to a matte finish without over-drying the lips and is never patchy. Dutchess is a perfect mauve with a hint of purple. Once you buy one of these you’re going to want every color they offer!!
Tabithia R.
Warner Robins, GA
The Ofra Cosmetics Nikkietutorials Long Lasting Liquid Lipstick is the BEST liquid lipstick on the planet. I love it's smooth consistency and comfortable wear..not to mention the great staying power!
Shanti R.
I love these Ofra liquid lipsticks. They would have to be one of my favourite liquid lip formulations, mousse texture but they dry matte. They don't dry your lips out, leave them feeling moisturised underneath and are kiss proof after a few minutes. Last about 6 hours if no eating or drinking. Touch ups don’t leave the feathered look.
Rose L.
This doesn't his liquid lipstick is amazing. It's richly pigmented and long lasting. This doesn't strip my lips after all day wear. This lasts all day. It does transfer a bit though. But it doesn't come off. It stains a bit, but makeup remover of your choice works good. It make your lips peel or crack during the day.
Megan L.
Cincinnati, OH
I actually won this in a give away and I was so very excited to try it their liquid lipsticks are one of my absolute favorites their soft and smooth and comfortable and this color is my number one go to.

back