Ofra Cosmetics Nikkietutorials Long Lasting Liquid Lipstick uploaded by Shanti R.Ofra Cosmetics Nikkietutorials Long Lasting Liquid Lipstick uploaded by Shanti R.Ofra Cosmetics Nikkietutorials Long Lasting Liquid Lipstick uploaded by Shanti R.

BY OFRA COSMETICS

Nikkietutorials Long Lasting Liquid Lipstick - Ofra Cosmetics Long Lasting Liquid Lipstick is a one step full lip color that does not feather. These vibrant colors will give you a vivacious new look. They are creamy and soft in texture, moisturizing the lips and creating a long lasting lipstick effect. No need to use lipliner, this liquid lipstick gives a beautiful edge to your lip look! - Nikkietutorials Long Lasting Liquid Lipstick see more...

Buy on ULTA
Shanti R.
I love these Ofra liquid lipsticks. They would have to be one of my favourite liquid lip formulations, mousse texture but they dry matte. They don't dry your lips out, leave them feeling moisturised underneath and are kiss proof after a few minutes. Last about 6 hours if no eating or drinking. Touch ups don’t leave the feathered look.
Rose L.
This doesn't his liquid lipstick is amazing. It's richly pigmented and long lasting. This doesn't strip my lips after all day wear. This lasts all day. It does transfer a bit though. But it doesn't come off. It stains a bit, but makeup remover of your choice works good. It make your lips peel or crack during the day.
Erika K.
Bowling Green, OH
So I have her newest shade Dutchess and I am absolutely in love!  I have never bought an OFRA liquid lip before but I absolutely love it.  The formula is great and the tube is surprisingly bigger than I anticipated. Highly recommend this color!
Megan L.
I actually won this in a give away and I was so very excited to try it their liquid lipsticks are one of my absolute favorites their soft and smooth and comfortable and this color is my number one go to.
Fattih R.
New Iberia , LA
Este labial tiene una textura muy buena y me encanta porque me dura aunque beba agua o ya sea que coma!! Me encantan este tipo de labiales😍 ilove it