BY OFRA COSMETICS

Magic Roluette 6 Color Concealer Wheel - Ofra Cosmetics Magic Roulette 6 Color Concealer Wheel conceals and corrects skin discolorations, covers blemishes and hides imperfections. It's lightweight, non drying formula is compatible with all skin types, and provides excellent coverage to all parts of the face without harmful irritants. This product works great for under and around the eye area to conceal dark circles, cover red patches, spider veins, pigmentation, acne or birth marks. Use the different shades provided in this concealer wheel to correct discolorations prior to applying a concealer or foundation in your skin tone. - Magic Roluette 6 Color Concealer Wheel see more...

Ashley S.
Saint Cloud
The Ofra Cosmetics Magic Roluette 6 Color Concealer is one of the best products I have use to color correct. This product can cover any dark marks, blemeshes, ache, 5 o'clock shades and more. I love this product because it works on all skin colors as well as all skin types.
Madeline C.
I liked this product bug it is not my favorite for color correcting. I think you can find a much better alternative for a cheaper price. It’s is buildable. It has all the right colors for color correcting but they don’t work as well as what I’m using now. If I had to buy this product I would but I would not use it all the time on myself because like I said, it’s not my favorite
Tina M.
Goldsboro , NC
Been a pretty good product only problem i have is that it is kind of Cakey on the under eye, besides that it’s easy to apply and blend just a very heavy product!
Ciara  J.
Woodbury, NJ
I recieved a Palette from a ofra cosmetology school kit that is similar to this. (One not including the tan shades) the consistency of this product blends HORRIBLY. I tried to apply a skin tone concealer and it just made her whole face green. It just blended and made the foundation a creamy green tint. Just horrible!
Carolyn W.
Jacksonville
I don't like this product due to it being dry and feels like cake on my skin. I've tried to use it more than once but still don't like it
Ashley M.
Huntsville, AR
I love this brand. The formulas of everything is just amazing. The colors are wonderful and so many to choose from! You can't go wrong.
kiya j.
Camden
This is amazing. My eyelids get oily so I use it to make my makeup stay. Doesnt irratate my eye nor my face in general.
kristin R.
Tucson, AZ
I love the creamy texture and how everything is all combined it to one small piece instead of being separate
Emma H.
wollongong
This Is one of the best colour correcting palettes I have ever tried. It is not drying like the nyx one and sits really nicely under any foundation. It is a bit more on the pricey side but defiantly a solid investment for your kit. This is perfect for someone interested in learning colour correcting with more of a high budget.
👑💎Dina Z.
melilla
It is very good product has very good coverage and the texture is phenomenal it extends itself through the skin and covers a lot the imperfections I like it too