BY OFRA COSMETICS

Buy now on ULTA
and get 2.5% CASH BACK with
powered by

Long Lasting Liquid Lipstick - Ofra Cosmetics Long Lasting Liquid Lipstick is a one step full lip color that does not feather. These vibrant colors will give you a vivacious new look. They are creamy and soft in texture, moisturizing the lips and creating a long lasting lipstick effect. No need to use lipliner, this liquid lipstick gives a beautiful edge to your lip look! - Long Lasting Liquid Lipstick see more...

Buy on ULTA
  • "Omg! This is the first liquid love I absolutely loved. It dries perfectly it's not tacky and the color is absolutely beautiful. It looks great with my pale skin and is perfect for any season and any occasion. I will definitely be purchasing this again. Oh and it smells amazing like a vanilla creme brulee. Love it." in 18 reviews
  • "Great lipstick! I received this in an ipsy bag and was really surprised when I tried it on. It is extremely creamy, doesn’t dry the lips and smells AMAZING! The color is nude pink and looks very natural on my skin making this lipstick great for everyday use. It lasts for a good amount of time too." in 5 reviews
  • "I received this in my glam bag this month and so far I love it! The color is so beautiful. I haven’t had it on all day yet so we’ll see how it holds up. If it’s a long lasting formula, I will consider purchasing!!!" in 3 reviews
Tina G.
Kirwin
I was very excited to get this product in my ipsy bag! I had never tried out an Ofra product and was happy I got this. When you put it on, the color is very even throughout your lips so you don't have to deal with any patchyness. I don't think that it last the longest, so if you are wanting something that is long wearing, you might try something else. However, this color is beautiful and would probably look good on all different skin tones. This is a product I like to take with me throughout the day so I can touch up my lips with it because it goes with just about anything.
brianna m.
I'm very in the middle about this product. I'm someone who doesn't really like liquid lipsticks but this formula is very very comfortable! It also smells amazing but nothing too overpowering. Very affordable. This is only shade i've tried from this brand and i was very excited because i've heard so many great things about them. The color itself is beautiful! I think it's a very universal shade that could look lovely on every skintone. It's very creamy and the coverage is awesome. My only problem is it's definitely not transfer proof it will get everywhere!!! as for long lasting at least with me it didn't seem to do that well. I did love the feel and color so much i may just try a different shade and see if it works out better for me.
Ashley L.
Marietta, GA
This was my first experience with an OFRA liquid lipstick.
I’ve heard amazing things about these from other beauty bloggers and they have
been on my list of things to try for quite a while now, so lucky for me that it
was dropped in my lap by Ipsy! I say lucky for me because I honestly feel lucky
to have gotten this product in my bag this month. I absolutely LOVE this liquid
lipstick. OFRA Cosmetics has managed to create (in my opinion) one of the most
comfortable liquid lipsticks on the market. This product was not drying at all,
felt very moisturizing and I did not feel the need to reach for the lip balm to
balance out any of the mattifying properties. This is an awesome matte finish
formula that avoids making your lips look like you spent the last week lost in
the desert. It has very minimal transfer, probably wouldn’t have even noticed
if I hadn’t been looking for it to be honest, and it stayed put all day long!
Noa S.
Raleigh, NC
I got this in my ipsy bag. This is really the first product from this brand that I've tried.
The colour is perfect: it's a slightly deeper version of my natural lips, which pretty much makes it the perfect nude. The doefoot applicator makes it easy to apply with precision and the colour stays in place and doesn't move around. It still feels comfortable on the lips after it dries and it doesn't suck the moisture out of my lips. It's not super long lasting. It faded after a couple of hours, but it faded gracefully and didn't leave my lips looking like a mess.
Lindsey S.
This was my first ever product from Ofra, and I received it in my Ipsy bag back in February. The packaging is nice, and I like how the shade name is on it. I found it interesting that ofra chose to put a coupon code on the actual bottle. The shade is a beautiful mauve that I think pretty much anyone could pull off. The formula is insanely good. I love how it feels on my lips, and it is not drying at all. It lasts a decent amount of time, and it smells like cupcakes. I am definitely interested in Ofra now, and I want to try out more of their products.
Allison M.
Springfield, MO
I love how @ofracosmetics and @ipsy collaborated, however I was not too happy with this "long lasting liquid lipstick. First, it took FOREVER to dry, so you can't just apply it to your lips then start talking or munching away. You literally have to wait for it to dry if you want it to stay on but even then it will not dry completely so you'll still end up getting some on your food or teeth. It is definitely a cute color. I just wish it would actually last through eating and just last through the whole day without having to reapply. #ofracosmetics #ipsy #review #beauty
MiKenzi L.
HOLY CRAP! This formula is AMAZING! This was my first time trying OFRA cosmetics overall, and I was very impressed! This formula doesn't dry out your lips, but it also stays slightly matte. It has a creamy texture to give your lips the hydration boost they need.
I would 10/10 recommend this lipstick to everyone I know. It is outstanding, and I would definitely buy more!
Jessica N.
Kingsport , TN
I LOVE this shade! I love Ofra Liquid lipsticks, they are my favorite formula of liquid lipsticks. This color is perfect for me. When I saw it had been released I wanted it so bad but wasn’t an Ipsy subscriber. Luckily I have a friend who is and she let me have her Unzipped lippie thank goodness. I wear this lippie all of the time. My favorite type of shades to wear are the mauvey pinky nude shades, but this nude berry shade is perfect for summer. It’s not to bright or to dark, it’s perfect and beautiful. I hope Ofra will make this shade part of their permanent line eventually, I know everyone would love it just as much as I do! If you can get your hands on this shade, I HIGHLY recommend it or just send it to me! Lol 😘Ofra Cosmetics Long Lasting Liquid Lipstick - Unzipped (nude berry)
Namrata P.
Dunwoody , GA
First thing impressed me the texture,despite being a matte lip color it feels comfortable on lips, true to color (not sure about the shade name, not mentioned on the container) it remains intact for about 4 hours, but then it starts to fade away from the center of lips. Doesn’t sustain heavy meal. Over all a great product. ( ignore my yellow nails 😬😝 )
Jaymie G.
Portland, ME
I am SUPER picky about ALL lip products, usually having a terrible experience wether it be with color or application of the product. I have to say this OFRA lipstick is the best lip product I have every used! It feels like VELVET and makes me look luscious and beautiful! Having this product has given me more confidence with my lips and with lip products in general! Would definitely recommend to anyone!

back