Ofra Cosmetics Long Lasting Liquid Lipstick - Miami Fever (burnt terracotta orange w/ a hydrating matte finish) uploaded by Maira T.Ofra Cosmetics Long Lasting Liquid Lipstick - Miami Fever (burnt terracotta orange w/ a hydrating matte finish) uploaded by Diana A.Ofra Cosmetics Long Lasting Liquid Lipstick - Miami Fever (burnt terracotta orange w/ a hydrating matte finish) uploaded by Pamela P.

BY OFRA COSMETICS

Long Lasting Liquid Lipstick - Ofra Cosmetics Long Lasting Liquid Lipstick is a one step full lip color that does not feather. These vibrant colors will give you a vivacious new look. They are creamy and soft in texture, moisturizing the lips and creating a long lasting lipstick effect. No need to use lipliner, this liquid lipstick gives a beautiful edge to your lip look! - Long Lasting Liquid Lipstick see more...

Buy on Jet.com*
  • "I bought this product because I watch KathleenLights and I absolutely love her. I had wanted to try out Ofra for a while since Kathleen said that this formula is one of her favorite liquid lipsticks. This formula is opaque, smooth, creamy, and looks almost like satin. It does transfer, however, since it is more comfortable, yet it lasts an excellent amount of time. The transfer doesn't make me love this product any less because I knew that when I bought this. I love both the formula and the color. It's a rich terra cotta that looks different on every skin tone but it still manages to look absolutely stunning! I've seen fair-skinned to even melanin-rich women sporting this color and absolutely slaying in it since it sort of adjusts! This color is an excellent shade to buy and it can be purchased at on both Ulta's and Ofra's respective websites. I was happy with my purchase and I highly recommend this above other liquid lipsticks. This is my absolute favorite formula!" in 7 reviews
  • "This doesn't his liquid lipstick is amazing. It's richly pigmented and long lasting. This doesn't strip my lips after all day wear. This lasts all day. It does transfer a bit though. But it doesn't come off. It stains a bit, but makeup remover of your choice works good. It make your lips peel or crack during the day." in 4 reviews
Shelly P.
Ofra lipsticks are amazing!! The formula is out of this world! It’s a very moussy texture and is a satiny, matte hybrid! It’s long lasting and wears beautifully! This specific shade Miami Fever is so beautiful! I am fair to light skin toned and this color compliments my skin tone, the shape of my lips and make my teeth look more white than they actually are!! I love this stuff and will always have Ofra liquid lipsticks in my collection!!
Maira T.
Brooklyn, NY
The formula of this liquid lipstick is really nice but i expected Miami Fever to be similar to Kylie's Pumpkin but it came out to be a bright orange color. I bought since i am a big fan of KathleenLightd but this color isn't my cup of tea.
Taylor C.
Margate, FL
Amy K.
Boca Raton, FL
Sometimes I'm hesitant to try different liquid lipstick brands because they tend to be super drying, but ofra definitely makes one of the most comfortable matte liquid lipstick formulas. Plus they are super long wearing. The shade Miami fever is super unique and wearable yet bold at the same time.
Rose L.
Blanca C.
LOVE this lipstick! I was on the hunt for a pumpkin colored lipstick and this one is perfect! It’s not too drying and doesn’t transfer. The color is gorgeous and unique. I always get compliments when i wear it. Definitely recommend!
Pamela P.
Love this liquid lip for creating Halloween lip art. It pulls the perfect shade of orange on me. I thought It would be unwearable but it worked out. It's opaque and lasts. Would repurchase.
Katie C.
Of course had to get this I love Ofra I love Kathleenlights so it was a no brained. The colors never compromise the quality and on top of all they smell amazing
Alyshia F.
Westmoreland, TN
So comfortable and really pigmented. I love this when I know I won't be home for hours because it doesn't last long but is great while it does.
Chelsi L.
Stayton , OR
Love ofras liquid lipstick formula. Super creamy long lasting doesn’t dry out your lips ! I bought mine at ofras website