Ofra Cosmetics Long Lasting Liquid Lipstick - Miami Fever (burnt terracotta orange w/ a hydrating matte finish) uploaded by Pamela P.

BY OFRA COSMETICS

Long Lasting Liquid Lipstick - Ofra Cosmetics Long Lasting Liquid Lipstick is a one step full lip color that does not feather. These vibrant colors will give you a vivacious new look. They are creamy and soft in texture, moisturizing the lips and creating a long lasting lipstick effect. No need to use lipliner, this liquid lipstick gives a beautiful edge to your lip look! - Long Lasting Liquid Lipstick see more...

Buy on Jet.com*
Amy K.
Boca Raton, FL
Beauty Junkie Expert
Sometimes I'm hesitant to try different liquid lipstick brands because they tend to be super drying, but ofra definitely makes one of the most comfortable matte liquid lipstick formulas. Plus they are super long wearing. The shade Miami fever is super unique and wearable yet bold at the same time.
Rose L.
Beauty Junkie Expert
This doesn't his liquid lipstick is amazing. It's richly pigmented and long lasting. This doesn't strip my lips after all day wear. This lasts all day. It does transfer a bit though. But it doesn't come off. It stains a bit, but makeup remover of your choice works good. It make your lips peel or crack during the day.
Pamela P.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Love this liquid lip for creating Halloween lip art. It pulls the perfect shade of orange on me. I thought It would be unwearable but it worked out. It's opaque and lasts. Would repurchase.
Taylor C.
Margate, FL
Beauty Junkie Expert
I bought this product because I watch KathleenLights and I absolutely love her. I had wanted to try out Ofra for a while since Kathleen said that this formula is one of her favorite liquid lipsticks. This formula is opaque, smooth, creamy, and looks almost like satin. It does transfer, however, since it is more comfortable, yet it lasts an excellent amount of time. The transfer doesn't make me love this product any less because I knew that when I bought this. I love both the formula and the color. It's a rich terra cotta that looks different on every skin tone but it still manages to look absolutely stunning! I've seen fair-skinned to even melanin-rich women sporting this color and absolutely slaying in it since it sort of adjusts! This color is an excellent shade to buy and it can be purchased at on both Ulta's and Ofra's respective websites. I was happy with my purchase and I highly recommend this above other liquid lipsticks. This is my absolute favorite formula!
Luisana M.
chile, Rancagua
Beauty Junkie Expert
Se ve muy hermoso y ese color le queda muy bien a cualquiera me encanta. Lo quiero