Ofra Cosmetics Long Lasting Liquid Lipstick - Manila (rosy nude) uploaded by Erika B.

BY OFRA COSMETICS

Long Lasting Liquid Lipstick - Ofra Cosmetics Long Lasting Liquid Lipstick is a one step full lip color that does not feather. These vibrant colors will give you a vivacious new look. They are creamy and soft in texture, moisturizing the lips and creating a long lasting lipstick effect. No need to use lipliner, this liquid lipstick gives a beautiful edge to your lip look! - Long Lasting Liquid Lipstick see more...

Ofra Cosmetics Long Lasting Liquid Lipstick - Manila (rosy nude)
  • "I've tried a lot of long wearing lip colors, matte, creams, etc. Though I love the wear, I dont like a product to dry my lips out and I really don't care for sticky, gloopy products either. I had received my first OFRA Long Lasting Liquid Lipstick in a subscription box and I've been hooked ever since and now own like 5 of them! Sure, it doesn't last as long as some out there, but it doesn't irritate or dry my lips out, it's comfortable to wear and easy to apply and the colors are amazing! Plus I love that they are not tested on animals and they're affordable too!" in 3 reviews
Nicole N.
Hopatcong, NJ
I received this product in my Ipsy glam bag this month in the color Ipsy Unzipped, and I really like it, I love the color, and the formula!! Definitely recommend this product!!!
Erika B.
DuPont, WA
I've tried a lot of long wearing lip colors, matte, creams, etc.

Plus I love that they are not tested on animals and they're affordable too!
Rose L.
This doesn't his liquid lipstick is amazing. It's richly pigmented and long lasting. This doesn't strip my lips after all day wear. This lasts all day. It does transfer a bit though. But it doesn't come off. It stains a bit, but makeup remover of your choice works good. It make your lips peel or crack during the day.
Endrika E.
Edinburg, TX
Love this lipstick.  Husband bought me this shade by surprise. Recieved one in my Boxycharm n i rsnted about wanting another one. Love how its not so messy when applying.    First time really wearing lipstick since ive never really like lipstick.

Amie G.
Averill Park, NY
Many people swear by ofra liquid lips because they a comfortable and long lasting... for me they stay a bit tacky which drives me insane! I really want to love their formula because everyone else does but I would rather pick up a $5 colourpop liquid lip.
Terra J.
Xenia , OH
I received this in my Ipsy bag!!! I’m obsessed! The formula is amazing! It’s long lasting, applied evenly and doesn’t stick! I would highly recommend these!
Yolanda L.
This is such a great Product .I love it so much! I recommend it to all of my friends and family(:
Paige R.
Kirkwall, Orkney
Honestly not the most pigmented liquid lips I've tried, might have something to do with the colour I chose. Really streaky and drying. It's a shame since they have such nice colours 😣