BY OFRA COSMETICS

Long Lasting Liquid Lipstick - Ofra Cosmetics Long Lasting Liquid Lipstick is a one step full lip color that does not feather. These vibrant colors will give you a vivacious new look. They are creamy and soft in texture, moisturizing the lips and creating a long lasting lipstick effect. No need to use lipliner, this liquid lipstick gives a beautiful edge to your lip look! - Long Lasting Liquid Lipstick see more...

Buy on Jet.com*
Abigail v.
Cornelius, NC
Review for: Other
I received this product in my December bag from Ipsy. The color is “Unzipped”, and exclusive to Ipsy. This is the best liquid matte lipstick I have ever tried! The consistency is so velvety smooth yet it dries perfectly matte on the lips. I would have to say this is most likely the longest lasting liquid lipstick on the market; it stays on for hours and also will not smudge or fade while you’re eating. This product has a very light and pleasant smell. I recommend purchasing Ofra online since it can be difficult to find in some stores. I highly recommend this lipstick to anyone.
Andrea P.
Columbus
Review for: Other
I received this as part of my December Ipsy glam bag and, oh wow, am I impressed. This liquid lip is AMAZING! All the other matte liquid lips I've tried are very dry and somewhat uncomfortable. This one is not drying at all and is the most comfortable liquid lip I've ever worn. It doesn't last quite as long as other liquid lips, but it does last most of the day with just an occasional touch up. As comfortable as this is, I'll apply it all day. It even did quite well when eating. I need to go buy a few dozen more of them. Love, love, love this product.
Amy S.
Mount Holly, NC
Review for: Other
I got the Ipsy exclusive color Unzipped. This color is really pretty. It is like a dark dusty rose. It makes an awesome bold lip color. It is a special color created for Ipsy but is also available for purchase on OFRA's site. The lipstick came out a little clumpy at first but after wiping off the excess it goes on nice and smooth and creamy. I think this is a win!
Cassidy H.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Review for: Venice (orange-red matte)
So ulta had a sale on these for 8.50 so I just decided to pick up one cause I love testing out different liquid lipstick because formulas are all so different and omg!!! I was only wearing it for an hour and it felt so comfortable! It does transfer so if you’re looking to make out in this look elsewhere. I don’t know about the longevity of it yet but I can tell compared to my Anastasia and Kay von D that it will be way less flaky and way more comfortable. I would recommend.
Amanda W.
Review for: Other
I received the color 'Unzipped' in my December Ipsy bag! I swatched it today and it feels nice and applies nicely. I am very judgemental on the scent of lip sticks and I am not a fan of the way this lip stick smells. I feel like when lip stick smells great it is a great quality product. This product also came off very easily and it is supposed to be long lasting. The color looks great but I will not be purchasing this product.
Harper B.
Palm Harbor, FL
Review for: Other
I have some pretty mixed feelings about this product. The colors are beautiful and pigmented and from what I've seen they don't oxidize. But they are very drying and feel a little sticky once they've dried. The applicator is pretty basic, and maybe it's just the shape of my lips, but it's been pretty hard for me to apply this lippie without it streaking or leaving lines around my lips.
candi s.
Martinsburg, WV
Review for: Other
I purchased the Ofra X Manny Mua collab liquid lip in the shade Aires from the Ofra website. It was 20 bucks with a 15 off coupon, so with Shipping it was 7 dollars. First off I love this shade. It's a perfect soft pinky/peach nude, which is great for everyday looks. Second I love the formula! It's a long lasting matte, and doesn't feel sticky or transfer. It also doesn't make my lips dry or cracky, and just glides on super smooth. I definitely will be buying more shades!
Bridgette M.
St Matthews, SC
Review for: Other
I got the color Ipsy Unzipped in my Ipsy bag which is a collab with Ofra and is exclusive to Ipsy costumers. It looks kind of like a medium burgundy which is gonna be perfect for holiday looks. The formula is really nice. It doesn't feel really dry. It goes on smooth. I love It!
Fiona B.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Review for: Dubai (nude matte)
this liquid lipstick is probably one of the best i own! it's not drying at all and feels so comfortable wearing it all day. usually all my other liquid lipsticks feel so drying, but not this one! ofra really did great with the formula! these liquid lipsticks are a must have in your makeup collection, i'll definitely be buying more in the future.
Melinda W.
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is a god liquid lipstick. The formula is a mousses consistency and is very light. These are very easy to glide on the lips and they are very comfortable to wear. The only thing with these for me is they are so creamy that they don't dry down completely matte on me and they do transfer some which I don't want in a liquid lipstick but they are reasonably priced and have really beautiful colors
erica c.
Midland, TX
How long so they last? And do they dry out your lips?
Liilly S.
Warrenville, IL
How long have it last for you
Cassandra M.
Hamilton, ON
Actually worth the hype??
Rosalie B.
Irvine, CA
What are some favorite shades for medium skin tone ?
Brittany B.
Is the applicator flimsy?