30 colors available

BY OFRA COSMETICS #63 in Lipstick

Long Lasting Liquid Lipstick - Ofra Cosmetics Long Lasting Liquid Lipstick is a one step full lip color that does not feather. These vibrant colors will give you a vivacious new look. They are creamy and soft in texture, moisturizing the lips and creating a long lasting lipstick effect. No need to use lipliner, this liquid lipstick gives a beautiful edge to your lip look! - Long Lasting Liquid Lipstick see more...

Buy on ULTA
Morgan H.
Morgan H.
Huntingdon Vy, PA
In my top 3 favorite liquid lip formulas! They're super easy to apply and they surpassed my expectations a lot! I didn't expect them to last the ENTIRE day on me! I highly recommend for everyone to try if you love liquid lippies! They knocked it out of the park with this forumla. It's not drying like most are, it's not to liquidy or whipped, it's right smack dab in the middle, and they have an incredible color selection to chose from. They have a color for everyone! Amazing neutrals and also lots of bold and bright shades as well, so you are bound to find something that you individually love! The price also is reasonable based on how good the product actually is. Also, they have some metallic shades and also duo chrome which are both really pretty and cool.
Elizabeth C.
Elizabeth C.
Louisville, KY
This is a decent long lasting lipstick. It is on par with other high end lipsticks of the same caliber. I only own one of these but own over fifty high end lipsticks, mostly matte and liquid but all types really. This lipstick lasts about as long as the kvd everlasting lipstick for an example. But like with those it fades with just four hours of wear if you're not doing anything and you will still need a touch up after eating, drinking, kissing, biting nails, smoking, and just living life in general. So you will need a couple touch ups to get you throughout the day but that's much better than any drugstore brand that looks nice on the lips.
This brand sinks into lines a bit but it's not nearly as bad as nyx creamy Matte lip paint. And that can be completely avoided by prepping the lips with a lip scrub and a moisturizer or chapstick of some type before application. They have a great selection of colors and release new colors fairly often so there's always something new and something for everyone. This is a great price for the amount of product you get at this quality. The only thing I don't like is that it's pretty popular but still not as widely available anywhere but online which can be annoying for those of us who like to try before we buy so we can skip the whole return process over things like how a color looks on us or if the packaging is broken or not. Overall I would recommend this to anyone new to makeup or old pros. It's a great brand and not so pricy it's unattainable.
Paloma G.
Paloma G.
I did not have a good experience with Ofra at all. This brand has become a cult favorite in every social media with a lot of beauty gurus backing them up - so when Ulta started selling the brand I bought 5 liquid lipsticks right away. To my surprise they all came with really poor packaging (kinda weird coming from a company that can afford to have quality products). 3 lipsticks came with stains and all of them came with peeling caps and black plastic. I immediately contacted Ulta and asked me to send back the products for a refund. However, Ofra does offer a great costumer service that contacted me right away and resend me the liquid lipsticks but to my surprise when they arrived they were all the same poor packaging with flaws. Again, for a company that makes a lot of money this just seems very poorly executed.

Moving on to the formula... it reminds me a lot to the NYX Matte Lip Cream which makes Ofra's product quite pricey. The only good thing is that Ofra offers a wider range of colors when NYX does not. At this point I wouldn't give these lipsticks a try again after such bad experience.
Ashley C.
Ashley C.
Pasadena was My very First Liquid Lipstick, at first I was very unsure of the color. It looked so brown and Dark in the tube, but after trying on the color. It was a serious LOVE addiction to the color! I'm talking went thru 2 tube and a travel size. It's the perfect dusty Rose Mauve pink on me. I don't find t be be dry, flakey, or have a chemical taste like some liquid lipsticks. It goes on wet, thick and velvety. Smooth application with a doe foot applicator, and a little goes a long way!! I actually prefer this brand over other top companies who sell there's for more or at equal value. Worth every cent and purchase Ladies!! No chapstick or gloss needed for me with this one!
Katie B.
Katie B.
Anniston, AL
Review for: Santa Ana (berry rose matte)
I really love Ofra and this lipstick is great! The shade Santa Ana is a gorgeous red/berry which, in my opinion, is a red that makes red wearable (if that makes sense). It goes on nice and has a great applicator that makes it very easy to be precise with application.  A precise applicator is a must for me with liquid lips, otherwise they can really turn into a mess.  It dries down to a matte, but it is a very comfortable matte and it doesn't make your lips feel dry at all.  I also love the packaging. It is nice and sleek and has a "high-end" feel to it.

The only reason I felt like I needed to take one star away is because it tends to be a little sticky on the lips.  Also, it is most definitely not transfer proof.  Those two things are the only issue I have with this lipstick and even those things are not enough to keep me from buying these in lots of different shades.  Overall, a great product!
Annie Y.
Annie Y.
San Francisco , CA
Ofra Cosmetics Long Lasting Liquid Lipstick
I would give this zero stars if I could. I actually received the red shade as a gift. I love long lasting matte lippies, but this one was not long lasting at all!! Even the Wet N Wild CatSuit matte liquid lipsticks were waaay better and only for a fraction of the price. I am so disappointed in this product, I even tried applying it multiple ways. I waited 15 minutes and the products still never set. It takes forever for this stuff to dry on my lips. I will not be purchasing this! It simply sucks. I even tried applying only a thin layer. Boy, this stuff transfers like crazy!
Barbara M.
Barbara M.
Miami
Review for: Napa Valley (plum metallic), Tuscany (mauve-red matte)
I received this shade (Napa Valley) in a Boxycharm a few months back and when I first swatched it, it was GORGEOUS. When I put it on my lips I nearly passed out. I'm very fair so it was very dark on me but I love the way dark lipsticks look on me. The formula was so smooth and it wasn't patchy at all like other dark liquid lipsticks that Ive tried. The best part was that it was drying on the lips. They didn't feel like the freakin desert! I'd definitely purchase this on my own even though I'm not a huge fan of metallic lips!

I also received Tuscany in a Boxycharm and I fell in love with it as much as Napa Valley. It was a nice sort of muted reddish mauve and it looks soooo gorgeous. i also loved that it had this sort of vanilla cinnamony scent to it! I will definitely be purchasing this one!
Brittney K.
Brittney K.
I love the lipsticks! They're very pigmented and long wearing. They don't dry down completely, so that means they don't dry your lips out as much as most liquid lipsticks. However, that also means that they will transfer. I wear lipstick almost every day so I'm used to being careful how I drink and eat. If you're not careful, you could end up with lipstick all over your face. I don't mind that much, because I like the more hydrating formula. My favorite red lip color of all time is Atlantic City. It's the perfect cool tones bright red lipstick. Mina is also a favorite shade of mine, it's a bit of a muted wine color.
Allison P.
Allison P.
watertown, NY
Review for: Santa Ana (berry rose matte)
This liquid lipstick is amazing! I got it in my boxy charm this month and I'm certainly not disappointed. The color Santa Ana is a berry color and its really pretty. It lasts all day. I will definitely be purchasing other colors of this lipstick and I will be telling all my friends to buy this lipstick. It just looks stunning and I am not a big lipstick fan at all. But this one!!!! WOW!!!!
Courtney M.
Courtney M.
Review for: Santa Ana (berry rose matte)
I recently received the shade "Santa Ana" in my boxycharm and was instantly blown away. The pigmentation is unreal and the color is exactly what I normally gravitate towards.

I hadn't tried any ofra products before, so I wasn't sure what to expect, but wow, I was not disappointed. The formula smells amazing- like vanilla buttercream frosting and is very light on the lips. Even with a darker shade like what I have, these lipsticks don't look streaky at all. My lips don't feel overly dry after wearing, and best of all, the staying power is awesome! The only time I really felt like I needed to touch up was after meals, and even so, the product faded gracefully. The layerability was great as well.

Easily my new favorite liquid lipstick formula!
erica c.
erica c.
Midland, TX
How long so they last? And do they dry out your lips?
Liilly S.
Liilly S.
Warrenville, IL
How long have it last for you
Cassandra M.
Cassandra M.
Hamilton, ON
Actually worth the hype??
anastasia d.
anastasia d.
I have never heard of this brand... how are their products ?
Brittany B.
Brittany B.
Is the applicator flimsy?