BY OFRA COSMETICS

Long Lasting Liquid Lipstick - Ofra Cosmetics Long Lasting Liquid Lipstick is a one step full lip color that does not feather. These vibrant colors will give you a vivacious new look. They are creamy and soft in texture, moisturizing the lips and creating a long lasting lipstick effect. No need to use lipliner, this liquid lipstick gives a beautiful edge to your lip look! - Long Lasting Liquid Lipstick see more...

Buy on Jet.com*
Cassidy H.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Review for: Venice (orange-red matte)
So ulta had a sale on these for 8.50 so I just decided to pick up one cause I love testing out different liquid lipstick because formulas are all so different and omg!!! I was only wearing it for an hour and it felt so comfortable! It does transfer so if you’re looking to make out in this look elsewhere. I don’t know about the longevity of it yet but I can tell compared to my Anastasia and Kay von D that it will be way less flaky and way more comfortable. I would recommend.
candi s.
Martinsburg, WV
Review for: Other
I purchased the Ofra X Manny Mua collab liquid lip in the shade Aires from the Ofra website. It was 20 bucks with a 15 off coupon, so with Shipping it was 7 dollars. First off I love this shade. It's a perfect soft pinky/peach nude, which is great for everyday looks. Second I love the formula! It's a long lasting matte, and doesn't feel sticky or transfer. It also doesn't make my lips dry or cracky, and just glides on super smooth. I definitely will be buying more shades!
Melinda W.
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is a god liquid lipstick. The formula is a mousses consistency and is very light. These are very easy to glide on the lips and they are very comfortable to wear. The only thing with these for me is they are so creamy that they don't dry down completely matte on me and they do transfer some which I don't want in a liquid lipstick but they are reasonably priced and have really beautiful colors
Sofia T.
Ardmore, PA
Review for: Other
I purchased this in the shade "Miami Fever" which is a collab with youtuber kathleen lights. I didn't buy this just because she partnered on it, but I do really enjoy her content and was happy to support her! The color is a orange-red, with a lot more orange than red.... I expected it to be a little more muted and rusty than it actually is, but I still really like the color! The formula is really nice, its a whipped formula that dries down matte but isn't transfer proof, which I prefer over liquid lipsticks that dry down so matte so they aren't transferable but suck the life out of your lips. I would recommend this product and look forward to purchasing different colors in the future!
Terra J.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Review for: Angeles (pale pink sheen)
Ofra products bring me pure happiness! I don’t have anything negative to say about any of their products! These lippies are absolutely beautiful on the lips! They’re long lasting and smooth! Very easy to apply as well! I want them in every shade! It’s a must have in your lipstick collection.
Bridgette M.
St Matthews, SC
Review for: Other
I got the color Ipsy Unzipped in my Ipsy bag which is a collab with Ofra and is exclusive to Ipsy costumers. It looks kind of like a medium burgundy which is gonna be perfect for holiday looks. The formula is really nice. It doesn't feel really dry. It goes on smooth. I love It!
Allison M.
Hudson, OH
Review for: Other
WORTH. THE. HYPE. This is my first time using it and I'm already in love!! I got the shade The Bronx because I've been looking for a good true black lip, and this was a GREAT true black lip. Between the formula and the pigmentation and the finish and how light it feels on the lips and then sweet (but not overwhelming) smell and the long wear and how it doesn't dry out your lips, I am 100% SOLD! New all time favorite for sure, will be buying more asap. It's not too pricey for high end liquid lips and Ofra ALWAYS has coupon codes so it's worth it. Not completely transfer proof for those who want that
Henna A.
Homestead , FL
Beauty Junkie Expert
Review for: Napa Valley (plum metallic)
This is definitely a cool lip color, and my first ever metallic liquid lipstick. I did however receive this in my boxycharm so I had never tried an ofra lip product before. I liked that it didn't dry out my lips nor did it crack off my lips. The only problem is that I'll probably never wear this shade because it's just not something I see I could wear for a makeup look for myself.
Nora G.
Valhalla, NY
Beauty Junkie Expert
Review for: Napa Valley (plum metallic)
This is such a beautiful liquid long lasting lip color! The name is Napa Valley and it is a deep metallic beautiful deep purple color ! Super for girls night out or date night! Long lasting for sure! I highly recommend it ! Great value! I would definitely purchase this color and other colors as well! Perfectly formulated ! #ofra #ofracosmetics
dawn m.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Review for: Atlantic City (true red matte)
Sexy. Beautiful red. This is my only lip from ofra and I got it during a beauty convention. Bought it for 10 dollars and worth it. Such a gorgeous red I absolutely treasure it. I would definitely buy this Atlantic red one again.
erica c.
Midland, TX
How long so they last? And do they dry out your lips?
Liilly S.
Warrenville, IL
How long have it last for you
Cassandra M.
Hamilton, ON
Actually worth the hype??
Rosalie B.
Irvine, CA
What are some favorite shades for medium skin tone ?
Brittany B.
Is the applicator flimsy?