MakeupLip MakeupLip LinerOFRA Cosmetics
Lip Liner - Silk (rose pink matte)

Ofra Cosmetics Lip Liner - Silk (rose pink matte)

by OFRA Cosmetics

Lip Liner - Smooth, soft Lip Liners that provide long lasting wear. Apply around the natural lip line to give shape and dimension to the lips, follow by applying your favorite Ofra Cosmetics Long Lasting Liquid Lipstick. - Lip Liner

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Ofra Cosmetics Lip Liner - Silk (rose pink matte)!
Janis M.
Madisonville, KY
Review for: Silk (rose pink matte)
This is a nice lip liner. It's a little on the creamy side so you may need to reapply it through the day. My one complaint is that it's a regular pencil and not an automatic.
Katie S.
Harrisburg, PA
Review for: Silk (rose pink matte)
It is a beautiful color but I find it to be quite drying. I don’t wear lip liners much as I find it to be an extra bit needed step
Chevelle D.
Westminster, CO
I love this color, its super smooth, it lasts a long time it's easy to blend my lipstick or lip gloss with my lip liner. I'm satisfied with this product.
Delaney N.
Lewiston, ID
I really liked it, I tend to just wear it on its own with no lipstick cuz it gives me the no makeup makeup effect
caitlin C.
US
Creamy and buildable I just found that I have to warm it up a bit before it goes on smoothly, color is almost identical to my lips already.
Ariana F.
Jenner, CA
Review for: Silk (rose pink matte)
My initial reaction was to how lovely the color was because it was very natural and close to my own shade.  But I noticed the product to be extremely drying and I ended up only using it in photos because I was worried about how dry my lips looked.  Of course this happens fairly often with matte lip products so this was somewhat expected.
zoe Y.
Charleston, SC
Ofra Cosmetics Lip Liner - Silk (rose pink matte) uploaded by zoe Y.
Review for: Silk (rose pink matte)
I love the shade & the formula, but I really really don’t like wooden pencils. I would always prefer a twist up pencil over one that requires sharpening, especially for keeping the lines nice and precise. Either way, I’d still buy these but only at a discounted rate. I see sales on overstock websites on occasion.
Alexis H.
Bakersfield
Review for: Silk (rose pink matte)
I sometimes wear this alone because it’s so beautiful. I love ofra stuff. The color is so subtle but makes my lips soft. It’s a decent price too.
Sarah R.
Montgomery
Review for: Silk (rose pink matte)
I like this lip liner. It is pigmented and lasts all day. The only downside is that you do have to sharpen it because it’s a wooden pencil but overall it’s a really good lip liner. I don’t think anyone would be disappointed with this formula.
Amanda P.
Review for: Silk (rose pink matte)
Gorgeous color and super creamy! Easy to use and applys like a dream! One of my favorite lip liners by far!

Looking for your answer?