Ofra Cosmetics Limited Edition Metallic Long Lasting Liquid Lipstick - Santorini (virbrant hot pink w/ metallic finish) - Only at ULTA

BY OFRA COSMETICS

Buy now on ULTA
and get 2.5% CASH BACK with
powered by

Limited Edition Metallic Long Lasting Liquid Lipstick - Only at ULTA!Ofra Cosmetics has officially brought back these highly requested long lasting liquid lipsticks with pigments that create a dynamic, eye-catching effect that will change colors in all kinds of lighting! Ofra's Long Lasting Liquid Lipstick is a one step full lip color that does not feather. These vibrant colors will give you a vivacious new look. They are creamy and soft in texture, moisturizing the lips and creating a long lasting lipstick effect. These uniquely formulated duo-chrome and triple chrome long lasting metallic liquid lipsticks can be worn alone, paired on top of another liquid lipstick, or paired on top of a lipliner for more build-able coverage and endless lip combinations! - Limited Edition Metallic Long Lasting Liquid Lipstick see more...

Buy on ULTA
Evelyn H.
It is very long lasting and so so so comfortable to wear. I didn’t feel that I had to keep applying flood of a chapstick over it. I got mine in an ipsy bag and it is one of my favorites.
Shauna H.
Huntington, WV
Love the color of the product. My only complaint is that It smears after a while. This is my first time using this brand but I will probably order another color. Easy to apply and use. I will put this product again.
A Starving M.
Cpe Girardeau, MO
Goes on smooth and easy, very pigmented. Lasts pretty much all day, even when eating and drinking. My favorite so far!!
Kati M.
I received this one complimentary in my boxycharm box and I loved it!! Beautiful color. Very pigmented!
Yolanda L.
This is such a great Product .I love it so much! I recommend it to all of my friends and family(:
kelsey m.
Coquitlam, BC
One of my all time favorites liquid lipsticks it goes on in one swipe, sets down quickly and feels great on your lips. Minimal color transfer and it lasts all day on my lips. I would hands down recommend giving it a try!!!!

back