Ofra Cosmetics Island Time Blush

by OFRA Cosmetics

"Island Time Blush - The aptly named ""Island Time"" summer collection includes new blushes with hues reminiscent of your favorite summer drinks - Mai Tai, Bellini, and Punch, one new highlighter named after an island known for its beautiful beaches and coral reefs - Bali, and one new metallic Long Lasting Liquid Lipstick - Aruba. - Island Time Blush"

what colors are the best for lighter skin tones?Ofra Cosmetics Island Time Blush
Are they worth it?
How is the pigmentation of this blush?
Start your review of Ofra Cosmetics Island Time Blush!
Shauna L.
Los Angeles, CA
Review for: Bellini (light peach w/pink undertone_
I received Ofra’s “Blush Bellini” blush in my March Ipsy Plus bag, and it’s become my #1 Holy Grail blush on days I’m going for a lighter make up look. The color is buildable so when I have more of a tan, it still shows but gives my skin a gorgeous glow. The color is pigmented, and lasts all day. I will be purchasing this after I use it up. #Ofra #Blush
Jennifer G.
2,792 reviews
Ofra Cosmetics Island Time Blush uploaded by Jennifer G.
Review for: Bellini (light peach w/pink undertone_
In the new packaging I have the ofra blush in the shade Bellini liquid to baked & smoothing blush I really like to shade of it it's really beautiful and compliments my light to medium skin tone and it's really pigmented so you only need a little bit but I promise you it's the perfect shade for light to medium skin tones that also works as a good eyeshadow it's a really beautiful peachy pink flash on the cheeks
Courtney P.
Review for: Bellini (light peach w/pink undertone_
This OFRA baked blush provides an amazing wash of color for any skin tone as it is a neutral peach shade. It is also buildable if needed. This color came in one of my subscription boxes, but I have tried and loved all Ofra products that I have received or purchased!! I highly recommend this 👌 👏
Mireya D.
Fort Bragg, NC
Ofra Cosmetics Island Time Blush uploaded by Mireya D.
Ofra Cosmetics Island Time Blush uploaded by Mireya D.
Review for: Bellini (light peach w/pink undertone_
Super pigmented blush, glides on so smooth. Perfect on lighter skin tones. A beautiful natural peachy color that’s buildable and blends out wonderfully. Very long lasting especially with wearing your mask all day, I would buy again!
caitlyn S.
louisville
Ofra Cosmetics Island Time Blush uploaded by caitlyn S.
Review for: Bellini (light peach w/pink undertone_
the product is so pigmented and the color is perfect. i have several colors of the blush and they are all perfect, definitely recommend. i have pale skin and it’s perfect for my skin tone, i think it would fit most skin tones. Ofra Cosmetics Island Time Blush
Francine T.
Scotch Plains, NJ
Ofra Cosmetics Island Time Blush uploaded by Francine T.
Ofra Cosmetics Island Time Blush uploaded by Francine T.
Review for: Bellini (light peach w/pink undertone_
This blush is really nice, it is highly pigmented so a little goes a long way. I have fair to medium light skin tone and the Blush Bellini is a perfect match. It does make my skin look and feel much smoother which is impressive for a blush. You can apply wet or dry which is cool cus you have options. I will be using this more when I go on the beach to create that glow and smooth when I don’t use a lot of other products.
Shelby J.
Westerville, OH
Review for: Mai Tai (soft tropical orange)
I received something very similar to this shade of blush in my September 2019 iPSY Glam Bag. It was the Madison something special edition made for iPSY subscribers exclusively and I think it’s really pretty. I’ve never tried a blush in a coral/peach terra-cotta color and I surprisingly really like it. It’s more soft of a look and blends well with a contour and highlight. I’m very happy that I received this product because OFRA Cosmetics makes some really genuinely great quality products. This is just another one for them. It’s got the smallest lightest amount of shimmer to it for a small not really noticeable glow but helps not get any harsh lines. It’s easily buildable and can be worn very lightly too. Nothing bad to say about it. This is what iPSY / iPSY had to say about the product: Why You'll Love It: • We’re thrilled to introduce a major makeup collab from beauty and lifestyle vlogger Madison Miller and OFRA COSMETICS—a match made in makeup heaven. • Ollie Need is Love is a radiant terracotta peach blush with a hint of shimmer. It’s highly pigmented, buildable, and blends without streaks. • This multitasker can also be used to create a pretty wash of color on your eyelids. About the Brand: • Founded by beauty guru Ofra Gaito and her husband over 24 years ago, OFRA COSMETICS was quickly loved by celebs, Olympic athletes, and makeup pros. They’re all about creating products that make you look and feel good 24/7, with essentials that transition from work to weekend and day to night. How to Use It: • Swirl your blush brush in this pan, tap off excess, and dust this blush onto the apples of your cheeks.
Robyn R.
Windsor, CO
Ofra Cosmetics Island Time Blush uploaded by Robyn R.
Review for: Bellini (light peach w/pink undertone_
This (Bellini) is the perfect natural blush for my fair, neutral toned skin. It has a matte finish and a good amount of pigment without going overboard. It blends well and lasts all day (with primer and setting spray). This is my go to blush.
Pamela W.
San Diego, CA
Ofra Cosmetics Island Time Blush uploaded by Pamela W.
Review for: Mai Tai (soft tropical orange)
The most gorgeous orange warmed tone blush. I am usually a light-medium skin tone and in the summer I am definitely medium. I am able to use it all year round! It gives me the most beautiful orangey cheeks! I love it.
Danielle C.
Ofra Cosmetics Island Time Blush uploaded by Danielle C.
I have the shade Mai Tai and I absolutely love it! Mai Tai is a vibrant orange coral colored blush. I was a bit scared to used it on my medium skin tone. But it's absolutely gorgeous! It gives a beautiful sunkissed fresh look to the cheeks. The perfect summer shade of blush!