OFRA Cosmetics
Ofra ��?Bodyderm Coffee Bath Body Exfoliating Pore Scrub

Ofra ��?Bodyderm Coffee Bath Body Exfoliating Pore Scrub

by OFRA Cosmetics

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Ofra ��?Bodyderm Coffee Bath Body Exfoliating Pore Scrub!
How would you rate this product?
Samantha G.
NewYorkNY
Ofra ��?Bodyderm Coffee Bath Body Exfoliating Pore Scrub uploaded by Samantha G.
This is a decent scrub that works nicely to exfoliate body and buff away any dead skin cells. I have been using it for a while and love the rich coffee smell. It always wakes me up while showering! [product:ofra-��?bodyderm-coffee-bath-body-exfoliating-pore-scrub]
tammy G.
Slc, UT
Ofra ��?Bodyderm Coffee Bath Body Exfoliating Pore Scrub uploaded by tammy G.
I love it it dies have coffee grinds in it with a lit more other skin products but this scrub makes my skin feel wonderful
Corrie R.
Royal Plm Bch, FL
This is a nice, gentle exfoliator. It is made up of coffee grounds & has a milky base. The size of the grinds are very small & not too rough. Definitely gentle enough to use every day. Plus, I love the coffee smell!
Hannah C.
Fort Hood, TX
My favorite body scrub by far! I stock up on it when they had a sale during Black Friday! It makes my skin smooth and it smell soooo good! I’m talking about fresh ground coffee on your body and it makes you want to eat it
AjRox U.
Fargo, ND
Ofra ��?Bodyderm Coffee Bath Body Exfoliating Pore Scrub uploaded by AjRox U.
The #ofra #bodyderm #coffee #scrub is amazing! It's more of a gentle exfoliator but the coffee doesnt dissolve like some of my other scrubs. It works and I notice that its moisturizing as well. So.etimes with scrubs you get out of the shower and your body is dry. Not this one it actually keeps me moisturized for 48 hours or so. The smell isn't atrocious either🥰
Brandon H.
Pueblo, CO
It’s okay smells just like coffee prefer my tree hut sugar scrubs over this it’s gritty but doesn’t feel to exfoliating
Yesenia B.
Oceanside, CA
This scrub smells just like coffee. I love using this scrub to exfoliate my skin. Not only does my skin smell good after but it also is smooth
gvantsa I.
I love this coffee body scrub, texture and smell is amazing. When i use it my skin feels fresh soft and moisturized, i like it

Looking for your answer?