BY OFRA COSMETICS

Magentic Palette stocked with 12 dynamic blush colors for all skin tones. see more...

• How pigmented are these & do they last long? Are these worth ...3 Answers
  • How are these ofra blush? I have one but its clear can't really ...2 Answers
  • How are Ofra blushes? are they any good. I have one of their high...1 Answers
Buy on Amazon
Amelia M.
Amelia M.
Edmonton, AB
This blush is super pigmented. I received a sample pan in my ipsy bag. The color I got isn't the best shade for me I don't think but I use it and I like how it applies. I have so many blushes it is hard to say if this is a fav or not.
Jodie L.
Jodie L.
Winnipeg, MB
Love this blush! The colours are beautiful, goes on really light! Build able and beautiful. A little pricey but definitely worth it if you use blush on the regular! Would definitely buy it again.
Sofih C.
Sofih C.
Eu nunca usei gostaria de usa parece ser muito bom pela aparência parece que ele é bem pigmentado nossa já gostei quero um minha genteee.
Annelisse g.
Annelisse g.
me encanto mucho este producto por su picmentacion y el color es muy bueno y facil de aplicar y remover. se ve muy natural y acabado matte
Jessica O.
Jessica O.
Plainfield , ON
Absolutely love OFRA blushes ! They go on nice and pigmented and last all day! Would highly recommend trying this product !
Katherine Anne C.
Katherine Anne C.
Abu Dhabi
It looks so lovely and pretty I wish I could have this this christmass I would love to try this 😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍
Kaylee L.
Kaylee L.
How pigmented are these & do they last long? Are these worth the price?
Jenny B.
Jenny B.
How are Ofras blushes? I am on a blush kick and love blush palettes and would like this one if it is of good quality.
cecilia t.
cecilia t.
How are these ofra blush? I have one but its clear can't really tell if i put on blush
Brandi J.
Brandi J.
Saint cloud, FL
Does anyone think that this palette is worth the steep price of $75 or can I get better for less?
Cheryl C.
Cheryl C.
Henderson, NV
How are Ofra blushes? are they any good. I have one of their highlighters and I love it. Hoping these are good too :)