BY OFRA COSMETICS

Magentic Palette stocked with 12 dynamic blush colors for all skin tones. see more...

• How pigmented are the neutral shades in this pall... Be the first to answer!
  • How pigmented are these & do they last long? Are these worth ...3 Answers
  • How are these ofra blush? I have one but its clear can't really ...2 Answers
Buy on ULTA*
LIZ S.
Review for: OFRA Blush Palette, 10.9 Ounce
I just got the rendezvous blush, I love it I've been wearing it every day since I got it. It's a very natural colored blush, perfect for my skin tone, I even use it as a transition color for my eyeshadows and it works perfectly because it's very pigmented.
Amelia M.
Edmonton, AB
Review for: OFRA Blush Palette, 10.9 Ounce
This blush is super pigmented. I received a sample pan in my ipsy bag. The color I got isn't the best shade for me I don't think but I use it and I like how it applies. I have so many blushes it is hard to say if this is a fav or not.
Jodie L.
Winnipeg, MB
Review for: OFRA Blush Palette, 10.9 Ounce
Love this blush! The colours are beautiful, goes on really light! Build able and beautiful. A little pricey but definitely worth it if you use blush on the regular! Would definitely buy it again.
Annelisse g.
Review for: OFRA Blush Palette, 10.9 Ounce
me encanto mucho este producto por su picmentacion y el color es muy bueno y facil de aplicar y remover. se ve muy natural y acabado matte
Sofih C.
Review for: OFRA Blush Palette, 10.9 Ounce
Eu nunca usei gostaria de usa parece ser muito bom pela aparência parece que ele é bem pigmentado nossa já gostei quero um minha genteee.
Jessica O.
Plainfield , ON
Review for: OFRA Blush Palette, 10.9 Ounce
Absolutely love OFRA blushes ! They go on nice and pigmented and last all day! Would highly recommend trying this product !
Katherine Anne C.
Abu Dhabi
Review for: OFRA Blush Palette, 10.9 Ounce
It looks so lovely and pretty I wish I could have this this christmass I would love to try this 😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍
ãnwãr.ãt A.
8090
Review for: OFRA Blush Palette, 10.9 Ounce, Blush Palette, Other
Love love this blusher many colour ofra its my favourit blusher of ofra becaus its expensive and amazing
Kaylee L.
How pigmented are these & do they last long? Are these worth the price?
Jenny B.
How are Ofras blushes? I am on a blush kick and love blush palettes and would like this one if it is of good quality.
cecilia t.
How are these ofra blush? I have one but its clear can't really tell if i put on blush
Brandi J.
Saint cloud, FL
Does anyone think that this palette is worth the steep price of $75 or can I get better for less?
Cheryl C.
Henderson, NV
How are Ofra blushes? are they any good. I have one of their highlighters and I love it. Hoping these are good too :)