BY OFRA COSMETICS

Magentic Palette stocked with 12 dynamic blush colors for all skin tones. see more...

• How pigmented are these & do they last long? Are these worth ...3 Answers
  • How are these ofra blush? I have one but its clear can't really ...2 Answers
  • How are Ofra blushes? are they any good. I have one of their high...1 Answers
Buy on Amazon
Casey H.
Casey H.
Warwick, NY
I love this blush! It's so pigmented and I love the range of colors! I love how soft the product is also.
lizz c.
lizz c.
Really nice blush!! Pigmented, not powdery, smooth, and are so pretty on the skin and long lasting!!!!
Monica H.
Monica H.
I got the peach one and it has really good pigmentation. Very long lasting and a very beautiful color !
Miriam h.
Miriam h.
Very pigmented great quality blush palette i own others through boxycharm and they have very pretty colors for my skin tone.
Morgan H.
Morgan H.
Hanover
Love this pallet its so creamy and pigmented I just love it so much!! OFRA Blush Palette !!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Kenzie T.
Kenzie T.
Irvington, AL
I got these ofra blushes when I started school for esthetics, and they're pretty great! They are all nice, they just need to be built up in my opinion. Semi hard to blend, but they stay on for so long and once you get the color dark enough it looks great!
Desiree S.
Desiree S.
I got the Peach Blush from Ofra Cosmetics in my ipsy glam bag. I love this blush because the color is so pretty that I can use it as a highlighter on my nose and cupid bow and under my eye brows. I also use this in the middle of my eye as an eyeshadow. This is a great multi purpose product. Only down side, is that I would not use as a blush with my complexion..but still looove it!
Madelene T.
Madelene T.
Luleå
I love this blush palette since they are probably every single blush shade you ever need. They are very pigmented and easy to blend. You definetly just need a bit of product so this will last you a long time for sure. You won't be disappointed!
May R.
May R.
I received the shade rendezvous in my April ipsy bag . The shade is beautiful, is long lasting and very pigmented. Since I have a light skin tone I use it as a bronzer and gives me a nice summerly glow.  I really like Ofra cosmetics there products are very good quality.
LIZ S.
LIZ S.
I just got the rendezvous blush, I love it I've been wearing it every day since I got it. It's a very natural colored blush, perfect for my skin tone, I even use it as a transition color for my eyeshadows and it works perfectly because it's very pigmented.
Kaylee L.
Kaylee L.
How pigmented are these & do they last long? Are these worth the price?
Jenny B.
Jenny B.
How are Ofras blushes? I am on a blush kick and love blush palettes and would like this one if it is of good quality.
cecilia t.
cecilia t.
How are these ofra blush? I have one but its clear can't really tell if i put on blush
Brandi J.
Brandi J.
Saint cloud, FL
Does anyone think that this palette is worth the steep price of $75 or can I get better for less?
Cheryl C.
Cheryl C.
Henderson, NV
How are Ofra blushes? are they any good. I have one of their highlighters and I love it. Hoping these are good too :)