BY OFRA COSMETICS

Magentic Palette stocked with 12 dynamic blush colors for all skin tones. see more...

• How pigmented are the neutral shades in this pall... Be the first to answer!
  • How pigmented are these & do they last long? Are these worth ...3 Answers
  • How are these ofra blush? I have one but its clear can't really ...2 Answers
Buy on ULTA*
Reanna R.
Review for: OFRA Blush Palette, 10.9 Ounce
Lasts very very long, longer than any kind I've ever used before actually. I love the colors and how easily it blends also
Rocio F.
Santa Clarita, CA
Review for: OFRA Blush Palette, 10.9 Ounce
This palette is so nice. Packaging looks so sleek and professional. The colors are very pigmented, true to their color.
Morgan H.
Hanover
Review for: OFRA Blush Palette, 10.9 Ounce
Love this pallet its so creamy and pigmented I just love it so much!! OFRA Blush Palette !!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Temis P.
Review for: OFRA Blush Palette, 10.9 Ounce
Got this on my ipsy glambag and It was love at first try love the pigmentation, the color is love and soft.
Casey H.
Warwick, NY
Review for: OFRA Blush Palette, 10.9 Ounce
I love this blush! It's so pigmented and I love the range of colors! I love how soft the product is also.
Monica H.
Review for: OFRA Blush Palette, 10.9 Ounce
I got the peach one and it has really good pigmentation. Very long lasting and a very beautiful color !
lizz c.
Review for: OFRA Blush Palette, 10.9 Ounce
Really nice blush!! Pigmented, not powdery, smooth, and are so pretty on the skin and long lasting!!!!
Desiree S.
Review for: OFRA Blush Palette, 10.9 Ounce
I got the Peach Blush from Ofra Cosmetics in my ipsy glam bag. I love this blush because the color is so pretty that I can use it as a highlighter on my nose and cupid bow and under my eye brows. I also use this in the middle of my eye as an eyeshadow. This is a great multi purpose product. Only down side, is that I would not use as a blush with my complexion..but still looove it!
Madelene T.
Luleå
Review for: OFRA Blush Palette, 10.9 Ounce
I love this blush palette since they are probably every single blush shade you ever need. They are very pigmented and easy to blend. You definetly just need a bit of product so this will last you a long time for sure. You won't be disappointed!
May R.
Review for: OFRA Blush Palette, 10.9 Ounce
I received the shade rendezvous in my April ipsy bag . The shade is beautiful, is long lasting and very pigmented. Since I have a light skin tone I use it as a bronzer and gives me a nice summerly glow.  I really like Ofra cosmetics there products are very good quality.
Kaylee L.
How pigmented are these & do they last long? Are these worth the price?
Jenny B.
How are Ofras blushes? I am on a blush kick and love blush palettes and would like this one if it is of good quality.
cecilia t.
How are these ofra blush? I have one but its clear can't really tell if i put on blush
Brandi J.
Saint cloud, FL
Does anyone think that this palette is worth the steep price of $75 or can I get better for less?
Cheryl C.
Henderson, NV
How are Ofra blushes? are they any good. I have one of their highlighters and I love it. Hoping these are good too :)