BY OFRA COSMETICS

Magentic Palette stocked with 12 dynamic blush colors for all skin tones. see more...

• How pigmented are these & do they last long? Are these worth ...3 Answers
  • How are these ofra blush? I have one but its clear can't really ...2 Answers
  • How are Ofra blushes? are they any good. I have one of their high...1 Answers
Buy on Amazon
Joseline G.
Joseline G.
Riverside, CA
i love that this pallet has a lot of colors to choose from for many different skin tones. I like more than not liking some colors and it's a great price for this huge palette.
Lauren R.
Lauren R.
Charlotte , NC
This is such a beautiful blush palette! It has a wide range of very pretty colors that would match every type of skin tone and skin type! Ofra has very good products!
Trisha L.
Trisha L.
Homer, GA
I received the shades Rendezvous and Peach Blush in my ipsy bags. I love these blush's. So beautiful on the skin! And you get a lot of product!
elizabeth G.
elizabeth G.
chicago,il
Ofra has some amazing blushes I have the blush in format at first I thought it would be too dark but it looked so nice on my olive skin tone
Azriela M.
Azriela M.
S Abingtn Twp, PA
Very beautiful, and pigmented. These blushes have a really pretty finish and I really like the formula! A little pricey but definitely worth it.
Randielynn T.
Randielynn T.
Edinburg, TX
I don't have this pallet but I do have a bunch of ofra singles and they are amazing and are really pigmented as well. The colors are great and so well worth the usage. I think compared to morphe it's equally as great. I would definitly recommend getting it. You'd love them.
Arianda G.
Arianda G.
Mansfield, TX
Just got a peachy color in my ipsy bag and I can't seem to so using this blush it looks so natural and it's such a soft color
Rocio F.
Rocio F.
Canyon Cntry, CA
This palette is so nice. Packaging looks so sleek and professional. The colors are very pigmented, true to their color.
Reanna R.
Reanna R.
Lasts very very long, longer than any kind I've ever used before actually. I love the colors and how easily it blends also
Temis P.
Temis P.
Got this on my ipsy glambag and It was love at first try love the pigmentation, the color is love and soft.
Kaylee L.
Kaylee L.
How pigmented are these & do they last long? Are these worth the price?
Jenny B.
Jenny B.
How are Ofras blushes? I am on a blush kick and love blush palettes and would like this one if it is of good quality.
cecilia t.
cecilia t.
How are these ofra blush? I have one but its clear can't really tell if i put on blush
Brandi J.
Brandi J.
Saint cloud, FL
Does anyone think that this palette is worth the steep price of $75 or can I get better for less?
Cheryl C.
Cheryl C.
Henderson, NV
How are Ofra blushes? are they any good. I have one of their highlighters and I love it. Hoping these are good too :)