BY OFRA COSMETICS

Magentic Palette stocked with 12 dynamic blush colors for all skin tones. see more...

• How pigmented are the neutral shades in this pall... Be the first to answer!
  • How pigmented are these & do they last long? Are these worth ...3 Answers
  • How are these ofra blush? I have one but its clear can't really ...2 Answers
Buy on ULTA*
alyssa e.
This palette is wonderful, especially for makeup artists! It's $79, which is a great deal already for 12 high-end blushes, but there are many discount codes for 30% off! You won't need another blush with this palette.
Sahar F.
Review for: OFRA Blush Palette, 10.9 Ounce
Had this palette before but I gave it to my cousin. But I can say it's one of the best blush palette to have in one's makeup collection. Highly recommend it
Jazmin R.
bronx, NY
Review for: OFRA Blush Palette, 10.9 Ounce
So i dont have this palette but I did received a sample blush peach in my april ipsy bag. This blush is awesome and its bimdable. Shows up great and last.
RAW Fashion M.
Review for: OFRA Blush Palette, 10.9 Ounce
Happy Holidays!!! Get 30% off Ofra Cosmetics with promo RAWFASHION30 this promo is valid site wide!!! Check out the new holiday items available!!!
Azriela M.
S Abingtn Twp, PA
Review for: OFRA Blush Palette, 10.9 Ounce
Very beautiful, and pigmented. These blushes have a really pretty finish and I really like the formula! A little pricey but definitely worth it.
Trisha L.
Homer, GA
Review for: OFRA Blush Palette, 10.9 Ounce
I received the shades Rendezvous and Peach Blush in my ipsy bags. I love these blush's. So beautiful on the skin! And you get a lot of product!
elizabeth G.
chicago,il
Review for: OFRA Blush Palette, 10.9 Ounce
Ofra has some amazing blushes I have the blush in format at first I thought it would be too dark but it looked so nice on my olive skin tone
Vanessa Noel A.
Converse, TX
Review for: OFRA Blush Palette, 10.9 Ounce
loved it! went on so smooth! my sister recomended me to try it since she's a makeup junky and I did and it was worth the try!
Arianda G.
Mansfield, TX
Review for: OFRA Blush Palette, 10.9 Ounce
Just got a peachy color in my ipsy bag and I can't seem to so using this blush it looks so natural and it's such a soft color
Miriam h.
Review for: OFRA Blush Palette, 10.9 Ounce
Very pigmented great quality blush palette i own others through boxycharm and they have very pretty colors for my skin tone.
Kaylee L.
How pigmented are these & do they last long? Are these worth the price?
Jenny B.
How are Ofras blushes? I am on a blush kick and love blush palettes and would like this one if it is of good quality.
cecilia t.
How are these ofra blush? I have one but its clear can't really tell if i put on blush
Brandi J.
Saint cloud, FL
Does anyone think that this palette is worth the steep price of $75 or can I get better for less?
Cheryl C.
Henderson, NV
How are Ofra blushes? are they any good. I have one of their highlighters and I love it. Hoping these are good too :)