BY OFRA COSMETICS

Magentic Palette stocked with 12 dynamic blush colors for all skin tones. see more...

• How pigmented are these & do they last long? Are these worth ...3 Answers
  • How are these ofra blush? I have one but its clear can't really ...2 Answers
  • How are Ofra blushes? are they any good. I have one of their high...1 Answers
Buy on Amazon
Michelle V.
Michelle V.
Yucaipa, CA
I have only one of these shades but the shade that I have I love how well it goes with my skin tone. Pigmentation is amazing. I am super impressed with it so much I'm going to give one as a gift to my mother in law.
Pamela F.
Pamela F.
Derwood, MD
These Blushes are so good ! I love the peach one it is the cutest ! Very vibrant colors and easy to blend but sometimes too much product comes on the brush. They last all day ! And I recommend everyone to try it!
Yandry P.
Yandry P.
Doral, FL
I love ofra makeup brand.This blush are fantastic. The are so pigmented you need to a little amount. Have to care amount you use or you gonna look like clown.i love this powder texture cause does isnt powdery.
Julia M.
Julia M.
I received the peach blush in my ipsy bag and I'm very pleased with this product. The shade is faint, not overwhelming and extremely flattering. I have a medium warm skin tone and it compliments it very well.
Kyla K.
Kyla K.
Pablo, MT
I got the Rendezvous Blush in an ipsy bag. I'm not quite a fan of blush but it makes a good eyeshadow. Nice to blend. Pretty color. Pretty long lasting. Would definitly buy. The price looks a bit high for me
Jazmin R.
Jazmin R.
Bronx, NY
So i dont have this palette but I did received a sample blush peach in my april ipsy bag. This blush is awesome and its bimdable. Shows up great and last.
Lupe H.
Lupe H.
Stickney, IL
I received Rendezvous in my Ipsy bag. I like the matte finish, but it is a little too dark for me. It does kick up some powder as well. I'll probably use it as an eyeshadow.
Jordan G.
Jordan G.
Ozark , MO
My new favorite blush shades for Spring! Great matte finish, that lasts all day. Their blush is gorgeous and very affordable! I would definitely recommend this to a friend, and will purchase again.
Sumer M.
Sumer M.
Whoa. Tried it for the first time today and I'm already in love. I have found my new favorite blush. It's very pigmented and a little goes such a long way!! I'm a fan.
Heather C.
Heather C.
Helmetta, NJ
I love this brand. The blush also works as a beautiful highlight! It is my new go to. It can also double as eye shadow! It lasts all day and looks beautiful on the beach!
Kaylee L.
Kaylee L.
How pigmented are these & do they last long? Are these worth the price?
Jenny B.
Jenny B.
How are Ofras blushes? I am on a blush kick and love blush palettes and would like this one if it is of good quality.
cecilia t.
cecilia t.
How are these ofra blush? I have one but its clear can't really tell if i put on blush
Brandi J.
Brandi J.
Saint cloud, FL
Does anyone think that this palette is worth the steep price of $75 or can I get better for less?
Cheryl C.
Cheryl C.
Henderson, NV
How are Ofra blushes? are they any good. I have one of their highlighters and I love it. Hoping these are good too :)