BY OFRA COSMETICS

Magentic Palette stocked with 12 dynamic blush colors for all skin tones. see more...

• How pigmented are the neutral shades in this pall... Be the first to answer!
  • How pigmented are these & do they last long? Are these worth ...3 Answers
  • How are these ofra blush? I have one but its clear can't really ...2 Answers
Buy on ULTA*
Pamela F.
Derwood, MD
Review for: OFRA Blush Palette, 10.9 Ounce
These Blushes are so good ! I love the peach one it is the cutest ! Very vibrant colors and easy to blend but sometimes too much product comes on the brush. They last all day ! And I recommend everyone to try it!
Yandry P.
Doral, FL
Review for: OFRA Blush Palette, 10.9 Ounce
I love ofra makeup brand.This blush are fantastic. The are so pigmented you need to a little amount. Have to care amount you use or you gonna look like clown.i love this powder texture cause does isnt powdery.
Julia M.
Review for: OFRA Blush Palette, 10.9 Ounce
I received the peach blush in my ipsy bag and I'm very pleased with this product. The shade is faint, not overwhelming and extremely flattering. I have a medium warm skin tone and it compliments it very well.
Kyla K.
Pablo, MT
Review for: OFRA Blush Palette, 10.9 Ounce
I got the Rendezvous Blush in an ipsy bag. I'm not quite a fan of blush but it makes a good eyeshadow. Nice to blend. Pretty color. Pretty long lasting. Would definitly buy. The price looks a bit high for me
Lupe H.
Stickney, IL
Review for: OFRA Blush Palette, 10.9 Ounce
I received Rendezvous in my Ipsy bag. I like the matte finish, but it is a little too dark for me. It does kick up some powder as well. I'll probably use it as an eyeshadow.
Joseline G.
Riverside, CA
Review for: OFRA Blush Palette, 10.9 Ounce
i love that this pallet has a lot of colors to choose from for many different skin tones. I like more than not liking some colors and it's a great price for this huge palette.
Jordan G.
Ozark , MO
Review for: OFRA Blush Palette, 10.9 Ounce
My new favorite blush shades for Spring! Great matte finish, that lasts all day. Their blush is gorgeous and very affordable! I would definitely recommend this to a friend, and will purchase again.
Heather C.
Helmetta, NJ
Review for: OFRA Blush Palette, 10.9 Ounce, Other
I love this brand. The blush also works as a beautiful highlight! It is my new go to. It can also double as eye shadow! It lasts all day and looks beautiful on the beach!
Sumer M.
Review for: OFRA Blush Palette, 10.9 Ounce
Whoa. Tried it for the first time today and I'm already in love. I have found my new favorite blush. It's very pigmented and a little goes such a long way!! I'm a fan.
Lauren R.
Charlotte, NC
Review for: OFRA Blush Palette, 10.9 Ounce
This is such a beautiful blush palette! It has a wide range of very pretty colors that would match every type of skin tone and skin type! Ofra has very good products!
Kaylee L.
How pigmented are these & do they last long? Are these worth the price?
Jenny B.
How are Ofras blushes? I am on a blush kick and love blush palettes and would like this one if it is of good quality.
cecilia t.
How are these ofra blush? I have one but its clear can't really tell if i put on blush
Brandi J.
Saint cloud, FL
Does anyone think that this palette is worth the steep price of $75 or can I get better for less?
Cheryl C.
Henderson, NV
How are Ofra blushes? are they any good. I have one of their highlighters and I love it. Hoping these are good too :)