BY OFRA COSMETICS

Magentic Palette stocked with 12 dynamic blush colors for all skin tones. see more...

• How pigmented are the neutral shades in this pall... Be the first to answer!
  • How pigmented are these & do they last long? Are these worth ...3 Answers
  • How are these ofra blush? I have one but its clear can't really ...2 Answers
Buy on ULTA*
Devan F.
Johnson City, TN
Review for: OFRA Blush Palette, 10.9 Ounce
This blush has so much color staying power. I absolutely love it! I've been using the Peach Blush for about a month now, with great color pay off. It's almost like a blush highlighter combined. I received a sample in a monthly subscription box and definitely had to buy full size.
Randielynn T.
Edinburg, TX
Review for: OFRA Blush Palette, 10.9 Ounce
I don't have this pallet but I do have a bunch of ofra singles and they are amazing and are really pigmented as well. The colors are great and so well worth the usage. I think compared to morphe it's equally as great. I would definitly recommend getting it. You'd love them.
Sarah C.
Review for: OFRA Blush Palette, 10.9 Ounce
I have the shade Rendezvous and I just wasn't a fan of the color. The quality of these blushes are super good but I would just get a different shade next time. The shade I had just didn't look good on my skin tone. They are very pigmented blushes and they apply to the skin great!
Leah S.
Stevens Point, WI
Review for: OFRA Blush Palette, 10.9 Ounce
I received the Rendezvous Blush in my April Ipsy bag and was kind of thrown off by the color since it seems a tad too dark for my pale skin.  It's not super pigmented which helps because I can definitely wear it.  It's a nice color and applied easily.
Heaven S.
Las Vegas, NV
Review for: OFRA Blush Palette, 10.9 Ounce
I got this in the shade "peach" and it's so beautiful. I don't use it as a blush though, I use it as a highlighter. It stays all day and gives me just the right amount of highlight. Not too shimmery but just shimmery enough. I would definitely wanna try other shades of this blush!
Marisela A.
Cypress, TX
Review for: OFRA Blush Palette, 10.9 Ounce
I love ofra. I have not gotten one product that I did not love. All these blushes are pigmented and some cam be used as eyeshadows. It has cool and warm tones. Some with sparkle and some without. It is a great thing to keep in your makeup kit
Oriana B.
Review for: OFRA Blush Palette, 10.9 Ounce
I got one of their blushes in an ipsy bag of mine, I really like how build-able and not so pigmented it is. Which is actually a good thing with blush pigments. Also the color I got went very well and looked natural on my skin tone.
Michelle V.
Concord, NC
Review for: OFRA Blush Palette, 10.9 Ounce
I have only one of these shades but the shade that I have I love how well it goes with my skin tone. Pigmentation is amazing. I am super impressed with it so much I'm going to give one as a gift to my mother in law.
Jennifer N.
Gulfport, MS
Review for: OFRA Blush Palette, 10.9 Ounce
Loved this blush!! I received it thru a subscription and have worn it everyday!! It blends perfect to give a natural looking , defined cheekbone.. It doesn't irritate my face, like some blushes do, and stays put.
Pamela F.
Derwood, MD
Review for: OFRA Blush Palette, 10.9 Ounce
These Blushes are so good ! I love the peach one it is the cutest ! Very vibrant colors and easy to blend but sometimes too much product comes on the brush. They last all day ! And I recommend everyone to try it!
Kaylee L.
How pigmented are these & do they last long? Are these worth the price?
Jenny B.
How are Ofras blushes? I am on a blush kick and love blush palettes and would like this one if it is of good quality.
cecilia t.
How are these ofra blush? I have one but its clear can't really tell if i put on blush
Brandi J.
Saint cloud, FL
Does anyone think that this palette is worth the steep price of $75 or can I get better for less?
Cheryl C.
Henderson, NV
How are Ofra blushes? are they any good. I have one of their highlighters and I love it. Hoping these are good too :)