BY OFRA COSMETICS

Magentic Palette stocked with 12 dynamic blush colors for all skin tones. see more...

• How pigmented are these & do they last long? Are these worth ...3 Answers
  • How are these ofra blush? I have one but its clear can't really ...2 Answers
  • How are Ofra blushes? are they any good. I have one of their high...1 Answers
Buy on Amazon
Racheal L.
Racheal L.
Hopewell, VA
Although it was nice add to my ipsy bag for this month and it lasted a decent amount of time. I will say that it was just a little dark for my skin tone which mad blending hard. Maybe for a olive skin peron it would have worked. I would still recommend it.
Devan F.
Devan F.
Johnson City, TN
This blush has so much color staying power. I absolutely love it! I've been using the Peach Blush for about a month now, with great color pay off. It's almost like a blush highlighter combined. I received a sample in a monthly subscription box and definitely had to buy full size.
Jeanna J.
Jeanna J.
Atlanta
I love the Rendeverous blush I got from Ipsy. It isn't as creamy as other blushes, but it goes on smooth non the less. And it's very buildable but you honestly don't need much! It lasts a long time and doesn't make me look all cakey. HUGE BONUS!
#Ipsy #Ofra #Blush #mave
Sarah C.
Sarah C.
I have the shade Rendezvous and I just wasn't a fan of the color. The quality of these blushes are super good but I would just get a different shade next time. The shade I had just didn't look good on my skin tone. They are very pigmented blushes and they apply to the skin great!
Leah S.
Leah S.
Stevens Point, WI
I received the Rendezvous Blush in my April Ipsy bag and was kind of thrown off by the color since it seems a tad too dark for my pale skin.  It's not super pigmented which helps because I can definitely wear it.  It's a nice color and applied easily.
Heaven S.
Heaven S.
Las Vegas, NV
I got this in the shade "peach" and it's so beautiful. I don't use it as a blush though, I use it as a highlighter. It stays all day and gives me just the right amount of highlight. Not too shimmery but just shimmery enough. I would definitely wanna try other shades of this blush!
Marisela A.
Marisela A.
Cypress, TX
I love ofra. I have not gotten one product that I did not love. All these blushes are pigmented and some cam be used as eyeshadows. It has cool and warm tones. Some with sparkle and some without. It is a great thing to keep in your makeup kit
Joselyn T.
Joselyn T.
Sullivan, MO
I received the OFRA Rendezvous Blush in my April ipsy bag.  The shade is a deep rose shade.  It is a pretty color with a nice color payoff.  The pigmentation is really nice and can double as a bronzer since I am really fair.  The product blends easily, and stays put all day.  I highly recommend!
Oriana B.
Oriana B.
I got one of their blushes in an ipsy bag of mine, I really like how build-able and not so pigmented it is. Which is actually a good thing with blush pigments. Also the color I got went very well and looked natural on my skin tone.
Michelle V.
Michelle V.
Yucaipa, CA
I have only one of these shades but the shade that I have I love how well it goes with my skin tone. Pigmentation is amazing. I am super impressed with it so much I'm going to give one as a gift to my mother in law.
Kaylee L.
Kaylee L.
How pigmented are these & do they last long? Are these worth the price?
Jenny B.
Jenny B.
How are Ofras blushes? I am on a blush kick and love blush palettes and would like this one if it is of good quality.
cecilia t.
cecilia t.
How are these ofra blush? I have one but its clear can't really tell if i put on blush
Brandi J.
Brandi J.
Saint cloud, FL
Does anyone think that this palette is worth the steep price of $75 or can I get better for less?
Cheryl C.
Cheryl C.
Henderson, NV
How are Ofra blushes? are they any good. I have one of their highlighters and I love it. Hoping these are good too :)