BY OFRA COSMETICS

Magentic Palette stocked with 12 dynamic blush colors for all skin tones. see more...

• How pigmented are these & do they last long? Are these worth ...3 Answers
  • How are these ofra blush? I have one but its clear can't really ...2 Answers
  • How are Ofra blushes? are they any good. I have one of their high...1 Answers
Buy on Amazon
Kathryn H.
Kathryn H.
Washington, DC
I received this blush in the shade Rendezvous in my recent Ipsy bag. The color is perfect for my skin and isn't overpowering. The formula is buildable and blendable and stays on well as far as I can tell (I use both a primer and a setting spray, which may help). I'm not huge on buying a lot of blush, but I'm glad I received this -- it's been a good value so far.
Alexis K.
Alexis K.
Elon, NC
I received one of the shade (Format) in my Ipsy bag a few months ago, and this blush is AMAZING. A little bit goes a long, long way, so I have a feeling this is one of those palettes that you'd really get your money's worth out of. The shade I received is matte, and the color is outstanding. I'm very impressed with how little you have to use, and how smoothly it blends out.
Katelin L.
Katelin L.
Christiansbrg, VA
Well first of all I love love love ofra!! All there powders and lipsticks are pigmented and amazing!!! I don't have have the palette  but I have 2 colors from the palette they are pigmented but won't make you look like a clown or anything doesn't appear muddy or chalky. I hioeinh I can get the palette soon❤️
Kate T.
Kate T.
Sterling Hts, MI
I received shade 'rendezvous' in my Ipsy bag this month and I'm not a fan. This shade is too dark (for me) and takes a lot of work to blend--it reminds me more of a bronzer than a blush so that's what I'll save it for. This shade is matte, a plus for those who do not like blush with any shimmer.
Tiffany T.
Tiffany T.
Minford, OH
I was hesitant to pay $79 for this blush palette but I'm so glad I did! It has every shade that I could ever want, and Ofra has amazing quality products. The pigmentation is amazing, it blends so well, and its so pretty on the skin. It will last me for a long time, making it totally worth the money.
Amanda Y.
Amanda Y.
Virginia Bch, VA
I got this in my recently ipsy glam bag, I got this peachy, bronze, shimmery blush in format. It looks beautiful on my skin, buildable. Definitely worth 12.00$ a pan. This has intrigued me into liking blushes.
Kourtney C.
Kourtney C.
Ofra blushes are super pigmented and apply easily! They aren't extremely soft, but are not dry like a baked product; they are a nice in between where you get product on your brush but not too much. They are easy to blend out if you do put on too much. They also have a great range of colors!
Cristal M.
Cristal M.
Aurora, CO
I really like these blushes they're great for a variety of skin tones so it's a much more versatile pallet I have olive skin stone and depending on the look I'm going with a lot of these work for me. I definitely recommend this.
Barbara L.
Barbara L.
Seattle , WA
In love! I loved this blushs, the color is AMAZING and very strong! No cons, is very matte finish and cleaning! I will buy more times! Because is almost finished! For sureeeee! I will buy again! I recommend!
Racheal L.
Racheal L.
Hopewell, VA
Although it was nice add to my ipsy bag for this month and it lasted a decent amount of time. I will say that it was just a little dark for my skin tone which mad blending hard. Maybe for a olive skin peron it would have worked. I would still recommend it.
Kaylee L.
Kaylee L.
How pigmented are these & do they last long? Are these worth the price?
Jenny B.
Jenny B.
How are Ofras blushes? I am on a blush kick and love blush palettes and would like this one if it is of good quality.
cecilia t.
cecilia t.
How are these ofra blush? I have one but its clear can't really tell if i put on blush
Brandi J.
Brandi J.
Saint cloud, FL
Does anyone think that this palette is worth the steep price of $75 or can I get better for less?
Cheryl C.
Cheryl C.
Henderson, NV
How are Ofra blushes? are they any good. I have one of their highlighters and I love it. Hoping these are good too :)