BY OFRA COSMETICS

Magentic Palette stocked with 12 dynamic blush colors for all skin tones. see more...

• How pigmented are the neutral shades in this pall... Be the first to answer!
  • How pigmented are these & do they last long? Are these worth ...3 Answers
  • How are these ofra blush? I have one but its clear can't really ...2 Answers
Buy on ULTA*
Katie H.
Review for: OFRA Blush Palette, 10.9 Ounce
I received a sample of the shade Rendezvous from Ipsy and it is amazing! It's very soft, pigmented, and the color lasts all day. If used lightly it makes a wonderful bronzer. And I've also used it to create eye looks. If the others are as pigmented then I can see myself purchasing this palette. I highly recommend this.
Kathryn H.
Washington, DC
Review for: OFRA Blush Palette, 10.9 Ounce
I received this blush in the shade Rendezvous in my recent Ipsy bag. The color is perfect for my skin and isn't overpowering. The formula is buildable and blendable and stays on well as far as I can tell (I use both a primer and a setting spray, which may help). I'm not huge on buying a lot of blush, but I'm glad I received this -- it's been a good value so far.
Alexis K.
Fletcher, NC
Review for: OFRA Blush Palette, 10.9 Ounce
I received one of the shade (Format) in my Ipsy bag a few months ago, and this blush is AMAZING. A little bit goes a long, long way, so I have a feeling this is one of those palettes that you'd really get your money's worth out of. The shade I received is matte, and the color is outstanding. I'm very impressed with how little you have to use, and how smoothly it blends out.
Kenzie T.
Theodore, AL
Review for: OFRA Blush Palette, 10.9 Ounce
I got these ofra blushes when I started school for esthetics, and they're pretty great! They are all nice, they just need to be built up in my opinion. Semi hard to blend, but they stay on for so long and once you get the color dark enough it looks great!
Joselyn T.
Sullivan, MO
Review for: OFRA Blush Palette, 10.9 Ounce
I received the OFRA Rendezvous Blush in my April ipsy bag.  The shade is a deep rose shade.  It is a pretty color with a nice color payoff.  The pigmentation is really nice and can double as a bronzer since I am really fair.  The product blends easily, and stays put all day.  I highly recommend!
Amanda Y.
Virginia Bch, VA
Review for: OFRA Blush Palette, 10.9 Ounce
I got this in my recently ipsy glam bag, I got this peachy, bronze, shimmery blush in format. It looks beautiful on my skin, buildable. Definitely worth 12.00$ a pan. This has intrigued me into liking blushes.
Kate T.
Sterling Hts, MI
Review for: OFRA Blush Palette, 10.9 Ounce
I received shade 'rendezvous' in my Ipsy bag this month and I'm not a fan. This shade is too dark (for me) and takes a lot of work to blend--it reminds me more of a bronzer than a blush so that's what I'll save it for. This shade is matte, a plus for those who do not like blush with any shimmer.
Cristal M.
Aurora, CO
Review for: OFRA Blush Palette, 10.9 Ounce
I really like these blushes they're great for a variety of skin tones so it's a much more versatile pallet I have olive skin stone and depending on the look I'm going with a lot of these work for me. I definitely recommend this.
Barbara L.
Seattle , WA
Review for: OFRA Blush Palette, 10.9 Ounce
In love! I loved this blushs, the color is AMAZING and very strong! No cons, is very matte finish and cleaning! I will buy more times! Because is almost finished! For sureeeee! I will buy again! I recommend!
Erin N.
Review for: OFRA Blush Palette, 10.9 Ounce
This is my favorite blush ever! I have an ofra blush in the color rendezvous and it is SO pigmented! I was shocked! It lasts all day and looks absolutely stunning on my fair skin. It's my go to blush for sure! It blends so effortlessly and looks amazing and clean. Perfect for an everyday look.
Kaylee L.
How pigmented are these & do they last long? Are these worth the price?
Jenny B.
How are Ofras blushes? I am on a blush kick and love blush palettes and would like this one if it is of good quality.
cecilia t.
How are these ofra blush? I have one but its clear can't really tell if i put on blush
Brandi J.
Saint cloud, FL
Does anyone think that this palette is worth the steep price of $75 or can I get better for less?
Cheryl C.
Henderson, NV
How are Ofra blushes? are they any good. I have one of their highlighters and I love it. Hoping these are good too :)