BY OFRA COSMETICS

Magentic Palette stocked with 12 dynamic blush colors for all skin tones. see more...

• How pigmented are these & do they last long? Are these worth ...3 Answers
  • How are these ofra blush? I have one but its clear can't really ...2 Answers
  • How are Ofra blushes? are they any good. I have one of their high...1 Answers
Buy on Amazon
alyssa e.
alyssa e.
This palette is wonderful, especially for makeup artists! It's $79, which is a great deal already for 12 high-end blushes, but there are many discount codes for 30% off! You won't need another blush with this palette.
RAW Fashion M.
RAW Fashion M.
Happy Holidays!!! Get 30% off Ofra Cosmetics with promo RAWFASHION30 this promo is valid site wide!!! Check out the new holiday items available!!!
Vanessa Noel A.
Vanessa Noel A.
Converse, TX
loved it! went on so smooth! my sister recomended me to try it since she's a makeup junky and I did and it was worth the try!
Stephanie W.
Stephanie W.
I received a sample of the Rendezvous (deep rose shade) & Format (terracotta color) in my ipsy glambag. Both colors are beautiful and while I prefer matte blushes, I will use these as blushes & eyeshadows depending on the look I'm going for. They require some work to get them applied & blended but look beautiful when applied correctly. I have a deeper skin tone so the Rendezvous shade gives very subtle color while the Format shade gives more of a bronze shimmer. Format is definitely more pigmented in my opinion and on my skin. The shades that I received came in individual pans but thankfully, I have a magnetic palette from a different subscription box to put them in. These blushes as well as other Ofra products are good quality but tend to be more expensive than some other brands. A great, cheaper alternative are Colourpop blushes & shadows.
Saglara O.
Saglara O.
Hilo, HI
I received randezvous blush in my ipsy bag. It's extremely powdery and pigmented which I don't like in blushes. I always have to blend so hard bc any brush I used picked up too much of a product (I tapped them too). Though I just tried it as eye shadow and I think I'm gonna stick to using it as eye shadow. But I don't recommend it as blush. And yeah the shade of blush is meant for medium tan and darker skin tones.
Amanda M.
Amanda M.
I received rendezvous as a sample in my ipsy bag this month. I'm a devoted luminoso (orgasm dupe) user and this has changed my mind. It's perfect for the spring/summer. To me it's more of a bronzing color. It blends so easily and really makes it look like you have natural color. I've been receiving so many compliments on it. I have a fair/light complexion with blue eyes so I think this would look great on anyone with a fair/light maybe even medium skin tone. I can't say enough good things about this blush! Love love love.
Heather P.
Heather P.
Madison, CT
I received the shade Rendezvous in my Ipsy Glam Bag, it is a BEAUTIFUL shade! At first, it looked like it was going to be way to dark on my light skin but when I tried it, it was perfect! It also works as a bronzer for me and of course it is beautiful as an eyeshadow! I am very happy with this Blush and the brand and will be venturing into purchasing  more products from Ofra Cosmetics!
Katie H.
Katie H.
I received a sample of the shade Rendezvous from Ipsy and it is amazing! It's very soft, pigmented, and the color lasts all day. If used lightly it makes a wonderful bronzer. And I've also used it to create eye looks. If the others are as pigmented then I can see myself purchasing this palette. I highly recommend this.
vilma R.
vilma R.
I love this palette ! The color lasts all day I have olive skin tone and use the peach tone , it's my favorite with a light peach color and hint of highlight glow, would definitely buy again , I really recommend this product
Britian R.
Britian R.
Salt Lake Cty, UT
I can't say that I have actually used the OFRA blush palette, however, i've gotten a ton of blush samples from ipsy so it's pretty much the same. I recently used one that was a mauve type color and I completely fell in love with it. It was so pretty and fresh.
Kaylee L.
Kaylee L.
How pigmented are these & do they last long? Are these worth the price?
Jenny B.
Jenny B.
How are Ofras blushes? I am on a blush kick and love blush palettes and would like this one if it is of good quality.
cecilia t.
cecilia t.
How are these ofra blush? I have one but its clear can't really tell if i put on blush
Brandi J.
Brandi J.
Saint cloud, FL
Does anyone think that this palette is worth the steep price of $75 or can I get better for less?
Cheryl C.
Cheryl C.
Henderson, NV
How are Ofra blushes? are they any good. I have one of their highlighters and I love it. Hoping these are good too :)