Home & GardenSeatingChairsOfm
Essentials Collection Mesh Back Office Chair, Armless, in Black (ESS-3000)

OFM Essentials Collection Mesh Back Office Chair, Armless, in Black (ESS-3000)

by Ofm

The Essentials by OFM seating collection is where quality meets value. The ESS-3000 task chair features a breathable mesh back and durable sandwich mesh on the seat. It also offers simple and intuitive controls such as pneumatic seat height adjustment and 360 degree swivel for added customizability and comfort. The comfort, stylish look, and price point of this chair make it a perfect addition to the office, whether at work or at home. This chair meets or exceeds industry standards for safety and durability, and is backed by our Essentials by OFM Limited Lifetime warranty.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of OFM Essentials Collection Mesh Back Office Chair, Armless, in Black (ESS-3000)!
Tracy B.
Myrtle Beach, SC
OFM Essentials Collection Mesh Back Office Chair, Armless, in Black (ESS-3000) uploaded by Tracy B.
This is one of my favorite spaces because it’s where I get to create my art, jewelry or anything I can dream up. I found this chair so I’m super comfortable as I create. I really like that there are no armrests to get in my way as I work.

Looking for your answer?