OFFLINE Real Me Strappy Back Bra

by Aerie

#1 in Bras

THE FABRIC: Our Real Me fabric. Feels like the real you with soft support & a weightless touch. THE DEETS: Strappy back. Longline. Removable pads.The Real Me Legging fabric you love, now in a tank!

I Really have had this in my check out bag for what feels like forever? Is it wore it? Does it have a tiny bit of padding… I’m not into showing up visibly in cold. And is this the long lined one?
What’s the best comfortable bra for large breast?
Is this a good bra for someone who has large breast? I wear a size 32 DD-DDD, and I can never find a bra that supports me good enough.
Start your review of OFFLINE Real Me Strappy Back Bra!
Courtney G.
1,072 reviews
OFFLINE Real Me Strappy Back Bra uploaded by Courtney G.
This bra is the most comfortable bra I own. I bought the basic colors, one in black and one in white. These bras stretch and form with you. I have a tiny rib cage , and a c cup. Bought a medium ( c cup) and this fits perfectly! Removable pads . Definitely recommend this bra for a busy mom , like me, and want to be comfortable! I am definitely going to be buying more of these !!!!
Shannan A.
I just love absolutely everything from this store there’s sports bras like this are just so comfortable filling when wearing those definitely comfortable to work out and as well if you haven’t tried this sports bra you definitely should give it a try 😂
Rachel L.
Oak Island, NC
Very comfortable and nice for layering, great for lounging around , not for any kind of exercise. I love Aerie.
Chamberlain C.
Huntingtn Bch, CA
OFFLINE Real Me Strappy Back Bra uploaded by Chamberlain C.
OFFLINE Real Me Strappy Back Bra uploaded by Chamberlain C.
This is my new go to sports bra! It’s super supportive and has the cutest details. The material is stretchy and soft, which makes the bra hug your body shape to give you the perfect support. I wore this sports bra on one hike, and it was already perfectly formed to my body type by the end. It snugly fits your body to give support, and stay put, without squeezing too tightly. The Strappy back isn’t only an adorable design detail, it also adds to the overall comfort and security. This is the most flattering and comfortable sports bra I have ever owned! I plan on getting the rest of the colors from this collection! I received a free sample of this product, but the review reflects my opinion.
Dr. Malvika I.
OFFLINE Real Me Strappy Back Bra uploaded by Dr. Malvika I.
This strappy bra is very comfortable and the material is very soft. I like the fit and color. It's nice to wear at home or during workout. I recommend it!
Lisa B.
OFFLINE Real Me Strappy Back Bra uploaded by Lisa B.
This offline fitness bra has a great look and feel. The fabric is amazing. Support is great when wearing. I have no recommendations for improvements. Great price also. Yes I would recommend to friends and family.
Millena G.
Landing, NJ
OFFLINE Real Me Strappy Back Bra uploaded by Millena G.
This is a really cute top for workout, it’s veeeery comfortable and fits very cute in my body. I highly recommend it, very happy
Rachel A.
Bluffton
I think this bra would be comfortable to wear all day with no discomforts! Been trying to find a great bra!
Florcita  T.
OFFLINE Real Me Strappy Back Bra uploaded by Florcita  T.
The Aerie Real Me Strappy Back Bra is perfect for exercising! It fits so well and the straps don’t come loose. It is well designed and well made! I received a free sample of this product, but the review reflects my opinion.
Nicole  B.
San Diego, CA
Very soft and cute! It gave me a huge cleavage so I’m not sure if it’s the most supportive sports bra I own, but it comes down a little by my rib cage area. Pricing is super affordable and highly recommend!
Received complimentary sample from Influenster
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Sally G.
Levittown, NY
il y a 2 ans
breianna W. il y a 2 ans
runs the same size!! mines a small and fits perfect