Apparel & AccessoriesApparelWomen's ApparelAerie
OFFLINE By Real Me High Waisted Crossover Rib Super Flare Legging

OFFLINE By Aerie Real Me High Waisted Crossover Rib Super Flare Legging

Dare to SUPER FLARE! Our famous crossover legging just got even better. The waistband you can't-get-enough-of meets a super flare leg plus brand new ribbed deets.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of OFFLINE By Aerie Real Me High Waisted Crossover Rib Super Flare Legging!
Francesca S.
Harleysville, PA
These are awesome. I was eyeing them for a while and finally decided to buy them and I love them! I didn’t think my legs would look good in flares but they are actually flattering. The only issue I have is they are borderline long on me and I trip up the stair often when wearing them. But I’m just clumsy
Josie A.
Summerfield, NC
these are so cute and comfy!! love the crossover to make your waist look small. so stretchy and flattering on everyone! obsessed
Maegan C.
Fort Deposit, AL
Better than LuLu. Fit true to size. Perfect length for a tall girl. I want some of these pants in every color. Just do it!!!
Courtney E.
Rockaway Beach
I love aerie leggings and they are affordable when they are on sale. I got my first pair of flare leggings and they are super comfortable and stylish. Another one of my fav leggings from aerie is there pocketed leggings - they first perfectly.
Alyssa K.
Katy, TX
OFFLINE By Aerie Real Me High Waisted Crossover Rib Super Flare Legging uploaded by Alyssa K.
These are my favorite pair of leggings the fabric is very high quality. The cross over at the top is very flattering and I love the flair leg as well 10/10 recommended these leggings!
Amanda P.
Glendora
Obsessed with these pants!!! They are great quality and a good basic to have in your closet. Always a go to when I want to be comfortable
Jill B.
Cumberland, MD
I received these as a gift from my sister, they are soft And flow easy with my body yet at the same time offer the stylishness carried by the aera name. Easy after care. Great price for the product
Gwen R.
Hernando, MS
I had to take mine and have them tailored because they were too long (I’m 5’1). Now I live in them! They’re super soft and comfy.
Erica D.
Royal Plm Bch, FL
Flares are coming back and what better wear to wear them than in a legging. Super cute and comfortable. Live your life and buy some flare leggings.
Sienna C.
Ludlow, MA
OFFLINE By Aerie Real Me High Waisted Crossover Rib Super Flare Legging uploaded by Sienna C.
I love these leggings so much I wear them almost every day, I love the flare that they give off at the end and they are so comfortable and light! I’m very picky about the material of my leggings and I was a bit worried about these at first but I love them so much and they are so comfortable!

Looking for your answer?