BY OFFICEMATE

Officemate plastic coated paper clips, no. 2 size - assorted colors (800 per pack) see more...

Buy on Target
Arnell H.
Grand Blanc, MI
I like these for a few reasons. The quality is excellent, the assorted bright colors direct you to the different sizes, and the packaging they are housed in is easy-to-use for your selection in different needs. They serve the purpose and do their job. On the average, I use them a great deal to organize paper-work. In addition, I like the idea that I don't have to search for a specific size when needed in a hurry. I have no complaints, and would indeed purchase this product again for my office. These are very useful for both home, and office needs. Highly recommended!
Azalia R.
I like these paper clips, unlike metal clips, they don't dent your papers. They also stay put and don't slide off. They also allow you to color code related papers. I recommend these, they are very inexpensive as well.
Jenna D.
I love the different colors! Spices it up a little bit :) They are good value considering how many you get! I'd recommend for sure.
Brandy D.
Officemate paperclips sure come in handy a lot of the time when I'm doing my paperwork. They are so easy to use. Easy on and easy off. They are also trustworthy to stay on! I like this brand and they are always a great value.
Mandy L.
Junction City, KS
I use a lot of paper lips at work, but hate the feel of the plain silver ones. For some reason that metal feel creeps me out. These are smooth and perky too.
Brooke D.
Russell Spgs, KY
Helps me in sorting my papers. The coating holds up well against being tossed around and the different colors help me to separate
Fab M.
I love buying paper clips. I use them for every single thing. Mostly to keep my papers organized. They are amazing for that.
Angela P.
Harrisburg, PA
Great set of paper clips (which you always need for school) Great quality and not too expensive and easy to find.
Teri D.
Rogers, AR
Great quality. Great price. I love that I can color coordinate my papers by paper clip!
Sayy F.
How's the quality of these?