BY OFFICE DEPOT

Karen S.
Office Depot has great products and great sales. The stores are organized and carry a variety of brands and options. Their rewards program is great, and I love that they have a recycling program for toners and cartridges and even printers.
Ingrid P.
I like that I can shop online and then just pick it up after work, and the prices are decent.
Barbara A.
They have everything I need.... they also price match which is a big plus..... the rewards card program is absolutely AMAZING
Zineb Y.
Mooresville, NC
This is my go to website to purchase Home or office supplies. The variety of items they have is ridiculous. And I love how they have a really quick delivery too.
Valerie D.
Somerset, KY
Office Depot is my go to place to purchase school supplies, pens and printer equipment. I have purchased 4 different printers in the last 10 years here and they have all lasted for several years. In July and August, I stop in 2-3 times a week to get school supplies on sale. Finally, I love that I can order online and pick it up in the store.
Maria T.
My favorite store

If you haven't go to it
You have to go
You can find everything
I'll recommend it to everyone
Megan K.
Edmonton, AB
Only ordered from here once but it was overall good service. There was a broken whiteboard that ended up being refunded fairly smoothly