BY OFFICE DEPOT

Barbara A.
They have everything I need.... they also price match which is a big plus..... the rewards card program is absolutely AMAZING
Valerie D.
Somerset, KY
Office Depot is my go to place to purchase school supplies, pens and printer equipment. I have purchased 4 different printers in the last 10 years here and they have all lasted for several years. In July and August, I stop in 2-3 times a week to get school supplies on sale. Finally, I love that I can order online and pick it up in the store.
Maria T.
My favorite store

If you haven't go to it
You have to go
You can find everything
I'll recommend it to everyone
Kammie E.
hewitt
I actually had a recent order with them amd it was perfect. My items were ready to pick up with in the hour and when I arrived at the store the cashier had my order ready. No waoting to have someome retrieve from back. Perfect.
Karen S.
Office Depot has great products and great sales. The stores are organized and carry a variety of brands and options. Their rewards program is great, and I love that they have a recycling program for toners and cartridges and even printers.
Zineb Y.
Mooresville, NC
This is my go to website to purchase Home or office supplies. The variety of items they have is ridiculous. And I love how they have a really quick delivery too.
Megan K.
Edmonton , AB
Only ordered from here once but it was overall good service. There was a broken whiteboard that ended up being refunded fairly smoothly
Ingrid P.
I like that I can shop online and then just pick it up after work, and the prices are decent.