Add a Photo
Office Snax® Office Snax® Wrigley'S '5' 15 Stick Sugar-Free Gum, Cinnamon, 3/Pack

By OFFICE SNAX®
#203 in Gum
Manufacturer: Office Snax. 3 Packs. Enjoy Wrigley's '5' sugar-free gum with aspartame sweetener. Share an individually wrapped stick from this 15-stick pack with your friends. With long-lasting, great-tasting flavor that has 35% fewer calories than regular gum. Food Type: Gum; Flavor: Cinnamon; Capacity (Weight): N/A; Capacity (Volume): N/A. Customers also search for: Janitorial/Maintenance & Lunchroom Supplies; Food & Beverage; Snack Foods; Breakrooms; Kitchens; Nutrition; Nourishment; Vittles; Snacks, Discount Wrigley's '5' 15 Stick Sugar-Free Gum, Cinnamon, 3/Pack, Buy Wrigley's '5' 15 Stick Sugar-Free Gum, Cinnamon, 3/Pack, Wholesale Wrigley's '5' 15 Stick Sugar-Free Gum, Cinnamon, 3/Pack, 022000105042, 21263, Gum. No returns.
Hena D.
Hena D.

Took me a while to get used to this flavor, my boyfriend loves it way too much which I how i got introduced to this gum flavor. cinnamon is a bit of a strong taste, and it feels spicy and hot and firey, which I wasn't a fan of before, but now i understand why some people like this flavor.
Alexandra F.
Alexandra F.
Lac La Biche , Alberta

I love cinnamon gum and I LOVE 5 gum it is my gum of choice as the flavor is amazing and lasts a long time. This was a total miss. The flavor is awesome in the beginning and then I have no idea where it goes. It loses flavor way to fast.
Denise S.
Denise S.

I #LOVE the brand 5 gum, the cinnamon is a bit strong, but as all the other brand 5 flavors it lasts, tastes great, and the price is not any different than any other comparable brands, I would love to see some new flavors.
Dominique S.
Dominique S.
Greenville, NC

I don't care for cinnamon at all but the flavor is strong so if you like cinnamon go for the fire and heat. I don't care for it at all
Emilia P.
Emilia P.
Carpentersvle, IL

This is a good gum some cinamon is to spicy these are perfect and the flavor lasts a long time gum stays soft doesn't get tough
Sierra D.
Sierra D.
Lehi, UT

Great gum. always has be feeling refreshed. love that it's sugar free. you totally can't tell, thought. it tastes great.
Evelin R.
Evelin R.

I love the brand 5 gum but I don't like this one because I don't like cinammon tasting gum, it's just not my thing :/
Megan F.
Megan F.
Oklahoma City, OK

This is my favorite cinnamon gum to buy!! I choose this brand over any!! tastes so good!
Cindy A.
Cindy A.
Sacramento, CA

I like this brand of gum, but don't Like too much cinnamon and so wouldn't try
Jessica H.
Jessica H.
Ponchatoula, LA

I DO NOT LIKE THIS GUM.... I DON'T LIKE ANY OF THE FLAVORS EITHER - JUST ME
Leslie P.
Leslie P.
Peoria, AZ

Does it have an after taste?

Join Now