BY OFFICE SNAX

Classic pure butter shortbread Traditional fingers shape Perfect crumbly melt and a full butter flavor Great snack for the evenings and travels Pack of twenty four 2-Count (Total of 48 counts) Scot. see more...

• Why are these not sold in more stores?2 Answers
  • Am I the only one that uses sometype of spread with these...4 Answers
  • "I love the buttery taste it has." in 1 review
  • "My mom works for SW airlines and always scores my a whole bag of these!" in 1 review
Lizzie M.
Hermosa Beach, CA
Yum! These are really great. I grew up eating these. They are super buttery and I love the small packs. I used to take them in my lunch to school. I would highly recommend these with coffee or tea as well.
Criminelle L.
We buy these for the office and can't hardly hold on to them for more than a week. Perfect with afternoon coffee and great if you've forgotten breakfast mid morning. Clients love that we offer them with coffee.
brittany f.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 4
Delicious shortbread cookies! it's hard to find a very good shortbread and this one takes the cake! great with coffee, tea, or water, it's a delicious snack and perfect
Amy S.
Oaks, OK
These take me back to my childhood. My grandmother always had a box of these around! So buttery and crispy! I bought a box a few weeks ago and it only lasted a few days. They are so good!
Kristina W.
Rochester, NH
Hands down- the BEST cookies I've ever had. SO BAD for you... they're basically just butter... BUT, they are creamy, sweet and make me feel like I am a kid again. Absolutely delicious.
Christine V.
Raleigh, NC
I love butter cookies, and these are so easy to find if you're out shopping or even traveling and want something that's a little sweet and smooth on the taste buds.
David F.
Brooklyn, NY
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
Love these shortbread cookies, sometimes they can be made super dry but these taste very flavorful. I wouldn't recommend eating a lot unless you're on a binge. :P
Dorian R.
Henderson, NV
Love love love these cookies!!! My mom works for SW airlines and always scores my a whole bag of these! Try eating them with Nutella! Very yummy..
Stephanie D.
These cookies are so delicious. They are a great holiday gift or for any time of the year. They are great at any time of the day. So good!!
Tia A.
These are amazing! Love the yummy, butteriness of these cookies. The original are my favorite. Definitely would recommend these!
Dorian R.
Henderson, NV
Am I the only one that uses sometype of spread with these cookies? If not, What do you put on it?
Latonya C.
Kansas City , MO
Why are these not sold in more stores?