BY OFFICE SNAX

Tub of candy includes Starlight Spearmints for a breath-freshening treat. Ideal for reception breakroom or desktop. Candy is individually wrapped. Resealable tub maintains freshness. see more...

Buy on Jet.com
  • "Sometimes the classics are the best, and the little individually wrapped candies bring me back to my childhood and just taste so yummy!" in 1 review
Tiffany T.
Tiffany T.
Altoona , IA
I prefer this flavor over spearmint. These are great to freshen your breath or have after dinner. You can also use them in many craft projects.
Alison S.
Alison S.
Saint Louis, MO
Spearmint mints are sweeter and better (in my opinion) than regular peppermints.
Rell B.
Rell B.
The only thing my grandma loved and that was this peppermint hard candy . I only make sure I have some in reach cause I use them during the winter when my nose it stopped up but it great candy to refresh your breath
Chrissie N.
Chrissie N.
Omg I remember eating these before I took a test. There good, just the right sweetness in them.
Angela L.
Angela L.
Millersport, OH
Sweet Tooth Expert
These are an office essential in my work place. They taste great and take away the coffee smell on my breath so nobody has to deal with the dreaded coffee breath!!
Zomorah K.
Zomorah K.
This is sooooo yummy! I would definitely recommend that a person buys this product ;)
Lauren  K.
Lauren K.
Deltona, FL
We used to given these in school before our standardized testing. It was a nice treat and helped me feel more alert as well! Like the twist packaging
April A.
April A.
Shelbyville, MI
These mints are excellent if you just had a meal or you want something in your mouth. Either way I love mint so they are always with me!
Gloria D.
Gloria D.
I have this bucket at work and saves my life. I work in customer service and after I take my lunch, if I don't have gum then I pop one of these and refresh my mouth.
Cheyenne S.
Cheyenne S.
Brooklyn, NY
Deeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeelicious !!!!!!! this is a great product I love this around Christmas time I make cupcakes with frosting and crush these on top perfect way to decorate your sweets!