Office Snax® Office Snax® Wrigley'S '5' 15 Stick Sugar-Free Gum, Cinnamon, 3/Pack

BY OFFICE SNAX®

Manufacturer: Office Snax. 3 Packs. Enjoy Wrigley's '5' sugar-free gum with aspartame sweetener. Share an individually wrapped stick from this 15-stick pack with your friends. With long-lasting, great-tasting flavor that has 35% fewer calories than regular gum. Food Type: Gum; Flavor: Cinnamon; Capacity (Weight): N/A; Capacity (Volume): N/A. Customers also search for: Janitorial/Maintenance & Lunchroom Supplies; Food & Beverage; Snack Foods; Breakrooms; Kitchens; Nutrition; Nourishment; Vittles; Snacks, Discount Wrigley's '5' 15 Stick Sugar-Free Gum, Cinnamon, 3/Pack, Buy Wrigley's '5' 15 Stick Sugar-Free Gum, Cinnamon, 3/Pack, Wholesale Wrigley's '5' 15 Stick Sugar-Free Gum, Cinnamon, 3/Pack, 022000105042, 21263, Gum. No returns. see more...

Emilia P.
Carpentersvle, IL
This is a good gum some cinamon is to spicy these are perfect and the flavor lasts a long time gum stays soft doesn't get tough
Sierra D.
Orem, UT
Great gum. always has be feeling refreshed. love that it's sugar free. you totally can't tell, thought. it tastes great.
Jessica H.
Baton Rouge, LA
Sweet Tooth Expert
I DO NOT LIKE THIS GUM.... I DON'T LIKE ANY OF THE FLAVORS EITHER - JUST ME
Megan F.
Oklahoma City, OK
This is my favorite cinnamon gum to buy!! I choose this brand over any!! tastes so good!
Cindy A.
Sacramento, CA
I like this brand of gum, but don't Like too much cinnamon and so wouldn't try
Deanna T.
Freehold, NJ
i love love love love gum but i never really buy 5 gum. i use to at a point and time but im just not crazy about it
Evelin R.
I love the brand 5 gum but I don't like this one because I don't like cinammon tasting gum, it's just not my thing :/
Dominique S.
Greenville, NC
I don't care for cinnamon at all but the flavor is strong so if you like cinnamon go for the fire and heat. I don't care for it at all
Denise S.
I #LOVE the brand 5 gum, the cinnamon is a bit strong, but as all the other brand 5 flavors it lasts, tastes great, and the price is not any different than any other comparable brands, I would love to see some new flavors.
Alexandra F.
Lac La Biche, AB
I love cinnamon gum and I LOVE 5 gum it is my gum of choice as the flavor is amazing and lasts a long time. This was a total miss. The flavor is awesome in the beginning and then I have no idea where it goes. It loses flavor way to fast.
Leslie P.
Peoria, AZ
Does it have an after taste?