BY OFFICE MAX #3 in Office Supply Stores

• Is this a good store for all your school needs?6 Answers
  • Does anyone else just love browsing all of their cool items?2 Answers
  • Do they sell trapper keepers? 12 Answers
Office Max
  • "They do occasionally have good sales when you might be able to find good deals on certain electronic like all-in-one printers and school supplies." in 8 reviews
  • "Great products with good quality..good place to go for back to school shopping, they always have great deals on folders pencils etc." in 5 reviews
Marcie M.
Davison , MI
Mega Parent Expert Level 4
This is a great store that is full of any kind of office or school supplies that you need. They run great deals all of the time and the store is always clean and the staff is friendly. They have a lot of good different types of paper and we go here quite often
Brianna S.
Amherst, NY
This store is really nice when it comes to printing things. As a person who sells artwork, I need a lot of copies of my work. This printing quality is very nice and gets done pretty quickly depending on what your location is. The only reason I this 4 stars is because with my experience sometime the employees don't really know anything about what they are selling.
Leslie N.
Are use office max Office Depot for some of my office supplies. They have good deals on a monthly basis. If I need to purchase in store the workers are always very helpful. Their prices are In range of other office supply stores.
Casey M.
Montoursville, PA
Everything that they sell is overpriced. You can get the same products that they sell at Walmart or Amazon and spend less. Plus the service in the physical locations usually is lacking. I rather shop online than go into one of these stores because I never buy anything because the prices are so high. ALso the tech services are not worth the prices that they are charging.
Chaunyce D.
I went here in a pinch. I usually go to Walmart for school supplies but office max was having a really good sales on flash drives since mine decided to just stop working and take everything I had saved with it. Anyway I was able to get a $15 flash for $4. The only thing I didn't like is that the online and in store coupons cannot be used interchangeably
April J.
My local OfficeMax kinda sucks, because they don’t carry nearly anything compared to Staples. That said, they have what I need and I can could on them for good deals when I have to drop in.
tamara e.
Conover, NC
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
Office Max is my go to store for back to school shopping. I love their deals and prices. It's perfect the way it is! I will continue to shop at this store!! I love the quality of their items and friendliness of their associates.
Linda B.
Bethpage, NY
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
Love, love, love this store!! My go to place for school and office supplies at the best prices! I have been shopping with them for many years and will definitely continue. I can always find what I need here. Highly recommend!
Andrew H.
Irvine, CA
Office max is a great place to go when there are sales during back to school sales. Sometimes you can get products as cheap as a cent or some products are even free after their store cash back that you can use a little later. You pay upfront but get the amount back later to spend on anything you like.
Jennifer W.
I don't like going to office suppply stores because they are so over priced. The selection is amazing but the price encourages you to drive to the nearest Walmart which is usually within blocks if not walking distance. The mail services are nice but they need to be more competitively priced.
katie c.
Do they sell trapper keepers?
Mirian R.
Los Angeles, CA
Does anyone know one that is Los angeles area ?
Christina A.
Las Vegas, NV
Mega Parent Expert Level 4
Is this a good store for all your school needs?
Kathrine O.
Harrisonburg, VA
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
Does anyone else just love browsing all of their cool items?