BY OFFICE MAX #1 in Office Supply Stores

• Is this a good store for all your school needs?4 Answers
  • Does anyone else just love browsing all of their cool items?1 Answers
  • Do they sell trapper keepers? 11 Answers
Office Max
  • "They do occasionally have good sales when you might be able to find good deals on certain electronic like all-in-one printers and school supplies." in 8 reviews
  • "Great products with good quality..good place to go for back to school shopping, they always have great deals on folders pencils etc." in 5 reviews
MaryCaroline G.
MaryCaroline G.
St Petersburg, FL
Pretty decent, but a little overwhelming. Staff is helpful, but there is way too much stuff in this store to make it easy to navigate. Don't go unless you have a lot of time to kill because it could take 20 minutes to find the product you are looking for.
Samantha Z.
Samantha Z.
I go here for ally school and office supplies that I ever need, I legitamentally was so sad when I was done with school because then I didn't get to go BACK TO SCHOOL SUPPLIES SHOPPING my favorite thing even though it meant an end to summer
T S.
T S.
I prefer them to Staples because their prices are a lot better and they have more sales. I've just overall had better experiences at Office Max.
nancy a.
nancy a.
Miami , FL
Enough parking in the back to build a couple of houses, mostly usually empty.

Usually, find what I need and it's strategically located between my house and my office.

The staff is pretty friendly and usually try to help as much as they know. You can order online, I have yet to do so.
Cecilia G.
Cecilia G.
Corp Christi, TX
I would give Office Max five stars if it wasn't for a couple of the employees at my local store. The company I work for decided they wanted to change up some furniture and put me and another co worker of mine in charge of it.. well in our newspaper ads we saw they were having a stellar sale going on. Well we decided to purchase everything we needed from there and the employees were so rude, not helpful, and when the furniture was delivered they forgot three three of the items we purchased. The store called me and told me they were going to be there when we were ready to go pick it up. Other than that we all enjoy the furniture and the products they sell there.
Jennifer F.
Jennifer F.
Trenton , ME
Mega Parent Expert
I enjoy the calm atmosphere in Office Max stores and shop there regularly for office supplies. Though some departments offer few choices (stationery), others offer extensive selections. If I need help finding what I'm looking for, I have to find someone, which is both positive and negative. I like that I'm not being followed around, but don't always like having to walk through the store looking for an employee. But every employee I've ever encountered at Office Max is friendly, a good listener, and extremely knowledgeable about their store's products.
Nicole P.
Nicole P.
Harrison, TN
The last time we ordered from office max we ordered 2 desks. They had to use a logistics company to deliver these to us. They never updated us on the delivery. We waited forever and never could get any information from office max. No one ever offered to fix it. We finally got someone on the phone that actually apologized for the issues. But that still didn't help that the desks were over 2 weeks late with No notification that they were going to be.
Christina N.
Christina N.
I only shop at Office Max when it's back to school because they always have such great deals! I mean a pack of paper for 50 cents and notebooks for 15 cents! Why wouldn't you shop here?! Pens, papers, erasers, and everything in between during back to school is always so cheap! I highly recommend to upcoming students to check this place out! I don't shop here when school ISN'T in session because I'm not sure how cheap this place is when it's not during sale season.
Amanda J.
Amanda J.
Rochester, MN
Mega Parent Expert
I LOVE Office Max! I have been in school for years and years, and my career also requires me to have a lot of school/office supplies. Office Max is my go to store! I also LOVE to be organized, and Office Max makes that so fun for me! Office Max has such a wide variety of products and the products are high quality! I know I will continue to shop here for a long time and I highly recommend that you do too!
Cassandra C.
Cassandra C.
Ashland, KY
I really like office max especially around back to school time when they run various specials for very cheap sometimes as low as .25, .50, and 0.1 cents each. It allows me to collect all my daughters back to school supplies for under $25 when you shop the different deals each week. However when they aren't running these specials they can be quite pricey and you can score a much better deal else where.
katie c.
katie c.
Do they sell trapper keepers?
Mirian R.
Mirian R.
Los Angeles, CA
Does anyone know one that is Los angeles area ?
Christina A.
Christina A.
Las Vegas, NV
Mega Parent Expert
Is this a good store for all your school needs?
Kathrine O.
Kathrine O.
Harrisonburg, VA
Does anyone else just love browsing all of their cool items?