BY OFFICE MAX #2 in Office Supply Stores

• Is this a good store for all your school needs?6 Answers
  • Does anyone else just love browsing all of their cool items?2 Answers
  • Do they sell trapper keepers? 12 Answers
Office Max
  • "They do occasionally have good sales when you might be able to find good deals on certain electronic like all-in-one printers and school supplies." in 8 reviews
  • "Great products with good quality..good place to go for back to school shopping, they always have great deals on folders pencils etc." in 5 reviews
Leslie N.
Are use office max Office Depot for some of my office supplies. They have good deals on a monthly basis. If I need to purchase in store the workers are always very helpful. Their prices are In range of other office supply stores.
Casey M.
Montoursville, PA
Everything that they sell is overpriced. You can get the same products that they sell at Walmart or Amazon and spend less. Plus the service in the physical locations usually is lacking. I rather shop online than go into one of these stores because I never buy anything because the prices are so high. ALso the tech services are not worth the prices that they are charging.
April J.
My local OfficeMax kinda sucks, because they don’t carry nearly anything compared to Staples. That said, they have what I need and I can could on them for good deals when I have to drop in.
April H.
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
I often feel that OfficeMax has high retail values for their product but I do enjoy shopping when I can find a sale or good deal on an item I am looking to purchase. When shopping for office supplies or stationary it is usually easier to just do it at my local retailer like Walmart.
Chrystal B.
Medina, TN
Office Max always has what I need when it comes to my organizing. I buy everything from cute pins to storage bins online from office max. The customer service is great and they ship quickly. They also send me an email to update me when my packages ship out and a tracking number.
Marcie M.
Davison , MI
1,192 reviews
Mega Parent Expert Level 4
This is a great store that is full of any kind of office or school supplies that you need. They run great deals all of the time and the store is always clean and the staff is friendly. They have a lot of good different types of paper and we go here quite often
Rana C.
Farwell, TX
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
The only big office supply store we have in my town is OfficeMax. But they have a great selection of all things that I could possibly need for my office. Also have used the printing services and have always been happy with the end result.
Kat D.
Biloxi, MS
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
I always find what I’m looking for at Office Max. My favorite thing about this company is that I can order online and have printed goods, office supplies and anything else I need for my small business shipped right to me.
Jacquelyn K.
Office Max is my one stop shop for all office and business supplies. Everything I need in one place at reasonable prices. The great customer service is a plus! I will continue to shop here on a regular basis!
Stephanie V.
Office max is great however it can be a little more pricey than going to your regular Walmart or target. The great thing is that their printing is convenient and easy to use. Their quality is awesome that’s for sure
katie c.
Do they sell trapper keepers?
Mirian R.
Los Angeles, CA
Does anyone know one that is Los angeles area ?
Christina k.
Las Vegas, NV
1,730 reviews
Mega Parent Expert Level 4
Is this a good store for all your school needs?
Kathrine O.
Norfolk, VA
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
Does anyone else just love browsing all of their cool items?