BY OFFICE MAX #1 in Office Supply Stores

• Is this a good store for all your school needs?5 Answers
  • Does anyone else just love browsing all of their cool items?1 Answers
  • Do they sell trapper keepers? 11 Answers
Office Max
  • "They do occasionally have good sales when you might be able to find good deals on certain electronic like all-in-one printers and school supplies." in 8 reviews
  • "Great products with good quality..good place to go for back to school shopping, they always have great deals on folders pencils etc." in 5 reviews
MaryCaroline G.
St Petersburg, FL
Pretty decent, but a little overwhelming. Staff is helpful, but there is way too much stuff in this store to make it easy to navigate. Don't go unless you have a lot of time to kill because it could take 20 minutes to find the product you are looking for.
Samantha Z.
I go here for ally school and office supplies that I ever need, I legitamentally was so sad when I was done with school because then I didn't get to go BACK TO SCHOOL SUPPLIES SHOPPING my favorite thing even though it meant an end to summer
T S.
I prefer them to Staples because their prices are a lot better and they have more sales. I've just overall had better experiences at Office Max.
Jennifer F.
Trenton, ME
Mega Parent Expert
I enjoy the calm atmosphere in Office Max stores and shop there regularly for office supplies. Though some departments offer few choices (stationery), others offer extensive selections. If I need help finding what I'm looking for, I have to find someone, which is both positive and negative. I like that I'm not being followed around, but don't always like having to walk through the store looking for an employee. But every employee I've ever encountered at Office Max is friendly, a good listener, and extremely knowledgeable about their store's products.
Casey M.
Sweet Valley
Everything that they sell is overpriced. You can get the same products that they sell at Walmart or Amazon and spend less. Plus the service in the physical locations usually is lacking. I rather shop online than go into one of these stores because I never buy anything because the prices are so high. ALso the tech services are not worth the prices that they are charging.
Cecilia G.
Corp Christi, TX
I would give Office Max five stars if it wasn't for a couple of the employees at my local store. The company I work for decided they wanted to change up some furniture and put me and another co worker of mine in charge of it.. well in our newspaper ads we saw they were having a stellar sale going on. Well we decided to purchase everything we needed from there and the employees were so rude, not helpful, and when the furniture was delivered they forgot three three of the items we purchased. The store called me and told me they were going to be there when we were ready to go pick it up. Other than that we all enjoy the furniture and the products they sell there.
Wendy C.
Madera , CA
Mega Parent Expert
Got a calculator for my math 11 classes. All I can say is wow they r overpriced and extensor only place That had it in stock was here I probably won't come back here. It's just not for me . To expensive for me
Kristin A.
Channelview , TX
Mega Parent Expert
It's so bright, calm, quiet and relaxing in my Office Max. I love just looking around at all the new supplies and technology and randomly buying stuff that I don't need. They do have good deals and that's why I prefer this store over other office supply stores.
Amanda J.
Rochester, MN
Mega Parent Expert
I LOVE Office Max! I have been in school for years and years, and my career also requires me to have a lot of school/office supplies. Office Max is my go to store! I also LOVE to be organized, and Office Max makes that so fun for me! Office Max has such a wide variety of products and the products are high quality! I know I will continue to shop here for a long time and I highly recommend that you do too!
Anna M.
Long Beach, CA
Mega Parent Expert
OfficeMax is a convenient place to buy office supplies. I usually go to a location in store if I need something right away, but if not, I get it online. I've seen the same items for cheaper elsewhere, but if I need something quality like resume paper, this is where I get it.
katie c.
Do they sell trapper keepers?
Christina A.
Las Vegas, NV
Mega Parent Expert
Is this a good store for all your school needs?
Mirian R.
Los Angeles, CA
Does anyone know one that is Los angeles area ?
Kathrine O.
Harrisonburg, VA
Does anyone else just love browsing all of their cool items?