Office Depot(R) Brand Stellar Notebook, 8in. x 11in, 1 Subject, College Ruled, 200 Pages (100 Sheets), Black uploaded by Aaliyah R.

BY OFFICE DEPOT BRAND

Great for jotting down your ideas and notes Tough poly cover helps keep your work safe and secure. Heavy-duty coil helps to prevent pages from falling out. Poly pocket divider holds notes and other loose pages. Office Depot(R) Brand Stellar Notebook, 8in. x 11in, 1 Subject, College Ruled, 200 Pages (100 Sheets), Black is one of many available through Office Depot. Made by Office Depot Brand. see more...

Amanda J.
Rochester, MN
I really like these Office Depot notebooks! I go through notebooks like nobody's business so I have tried my fair share of them. These notebooks are affordable and they are good quality. I like the slick look of these and the paper seems to be a little. Ore durable than a lot of other notebooks. I would purchase this product again and I do recommend!
Kiana L.
San Antonio, TX
I prefer these notebooks over the 5 star notebooks. I'm a college student so I'm always having to buy school supplies. Office Depot sells a notebook super similar to those 5 star notebooks, it's way less cheaper, and have better colors. You can get them anywhere from $1-$3, especially around the back to school sales.
Aaliyah R.
I got a bunch of these on sale for $2 and they are awesome. They have a strong thick spiral coil and a pocket inside to keep loose papers. They're college rule with a strong cover since I'm tough on the smaller ones. I would recommend them to anyone.
Manasi I.
East Lansing, MI
Cheap and worth the price! Not a great quality but good enough for the price !!! I use it everyday for my classes and lecture for note taking
Erin K.
It does what it is suppose to do. Be a place to take notes. Cheap but good quality and variety of colors
Kaitlyn W.
Virginia Bch, VA
this is the perfect notebook for notes at school all year round. its great quality.
Christina N.