Offects Sulfur Masque Acne Treatment -3oz/85g

by ZO Skin Health

Natural, clay-based formula that treats and prevents acne. Formula purifies pores and absorbs excess oil that can lead to future breakouts, while hydrating the skin to combat dryness. Ingredients: Water, Talc, Kaolin, Glycerin, Bentonite, Propylene Glycol, Caprylyl Glycol, Ethylene Brassylate, Silica, Tetrasodium EDTA, Phenoxyethanol, Chlorphenesin, Benzyl Alcohol, Ultramarines.

Absorbs surface oils and helps reduce oiliness; Kaolin and bentonite - Absorb surface oils and removes debris to help keep pores clear; Can be used as a spot treatment on blemishes; Contains - Sulfur (10%) - Treats and prevents acne reduces sebum and calms irritation; Glycerin - Replenishes hydration to restore skin barrier function

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Offects Sulfur Masque Acne Treatment -3oz/85g!
Chula Vista , CA
Offects Sulfur Masque Acne Treatment -3oz/85g uploaded by Cath_Ly B.
The mask and spot treatment I can’t live without! It treats my acne while reduces oiliness. I love it’s cooling effect! It’s makes me feel so relax. The packaging is perfect. I would recommend this to any skin type and to those who are breaking out!
Absolutely recommend this product. It is a face masque but it works so well as a spot treatment too! When I get ready for bed I usually put this on any trouble spots and by morning this masque drys them out and less red! I continuously buy this product, a little goes a long way! Worth the buy!!
Richmond , BC
This works great! If I have a break out I put this on and the next day my skin is clear