OFF! Yard & Deck Area Insect Repellent & Outdoor Fogger uploaded by Devika M.

BY OFF!

Descriptions:

Keeps Bugs Away Up to 6 Hours. Repels Flies, Mosquitoes & Gnats. Keeps Bugs Away Up to 6 Hours. An Outdoor Product for Use in Outdoor Areas Including Backyards, Patios, Decks, Campsites & Picnic Areas. Contains No CFCs or Other Ozone Depleting Substances A Family Company Since 1886 ~Fisk Johnson.

• I'm looking for something that really works for mosquitoe...2 Answers
  • Is it safe for pets? I have dog who like rolling around i...1 Answers
  • Who else sprays this stuff like crazy after it rains ?!?!...3 Answers
OFF! Yard & Deck Area Insect Repellent & Outdoor Fogger
  • "i use this stuff like crazy i love being out doors but cant stand the bugs and the bug bites and having to deal with the bites for weeks off works great for me." in 2 reviews
  • "Deep Woods Off works great at keeping all the bugs away during our backyard picnics, It is quite effective." in 1 review
Kelly D.
We keep off around our house 24/7! Off deep woods works best in skin around our house but we’ve got it all! It’s been pricey having to buy almost the entire line of products but the bus are unreal where we live and these products help soooooo much!!!! We wouldn’t be able to enjoy our huge yard without these products so thank you off! Highly recommended!!!
Sandy S.
Detroit
We found this product to be very very useful and to do the job that it says it will do. We have some woods behind our house so it effectively keeps the mosquitoes at bay. It’s a good value for the job that it does. And definitely we would buy this product again.
Lexi S.
Grand Prairie, TX
This product is a MUST for every gathering that runs into the nighttime. It keeps bugs away and out of our yard. It smells fresh and not like a pesticide at all. I’d recommend to others over and over. This is all we’ll buy.
Olivia G.
Yakima
Been using this product for a few years and we like it a lot.. once is sprayed it really keeps pests away.. is a very effective product and price is good is actually a little cheaper than other brands..
Leah Frances W.
Easton
If you buy this understand that it is a short-term solution. It works for maybe half a day. We used it before a bbq and it greatly diminished the number of bugs that bothered us. It’s easy to use if the wind is light and does not seem to stain or leave residue. If you need to knock the bugs back for a special occasion the perfect thing.
Lindsay B.
Mobile, AL
We used this recently before a party and set this fogger off about 45 minutes ahead of time. It definitely cut down on the mosquitos and we were able to enjoy ourselves, but they came back around four or five hours later. This isn’t a substitute for regular pest control yard sprays, but it is a great alternative if you’re in a pinch.
Thao T.
We always keep these foggers on hand especially during the summer time. They work really well. You just spray around the area where you don’t want mosquitos around and it works great. The packaging says to spray and let sit for a while before you go out but we use it whenever we need to.
Claudia H.
Keller
Insects love my backyard and me, but the feeling is not mutual that’s why I love this fogger! It’s super easy to use and works extremely well. I would definitely recommend this to anyone who wants bugs away from their yard!
Vellexia V.
My favorite repellent brand by far always gets the job done and has so many different options isn't chemically or harsh and can be used often keep with me everywhere I go outdoors
Jen S.
Chicago
Take out the bugs on their own turf! Worked fairly well but still had a small bug problem. Combine with a citronella candle and off spray and the bugs will be 3 blocks away.
Brittany L.
Who else sprays this stuff like crazy after it rains ?!?! Otherwise it's big city!
Denise W.
Decorator Expert Level 1
I'm looking for something that really works for mosquitoes how does this hold up?
Lisa S.
Rochester, MN
What did you like most about Deep Woods OFF?
Arcelia M.
Is it safe for pets? I have dog who like rolling around in the grass. And I wouldn't want him to be affected by it.