OFF! Tropical Fresh Light Scent

Descriptions:

OFF! FamilyCare Tropical Fresh® provides just the right level of protection for spending shorter amounts of time outdoors. Ideal for use when relaxing in the backyard, gardening, entertaining outdoors, going to the playground. And it’s specially formulated with a light, tropical scent so you can stay protected and smell good every time you use it.

• Repels mosquitoes that may carry the West Nile Virus, biting flies, gnats, no-see-ums and chiggers
  • Pump spray allows easy application to skin and clothing
  • Formulated with 5% DEET
  • Provides up to 2 hours of protection against mosquitoes
  • Light, tropical fresh fragrance.

Does it make your skin sticky or oily when applied?
Start your review of OFF! Tropical Fresh Light Scent!
How would you rate this product?
Lufkin, TX
This product works great at keeping bugs off even ticks when you are hocking in the woods a must have if u are going to b outdoors in the summer
Great Outdoors Expert Level 1
Off definitely helps keep nasty bugs away! Especially in Florida when you're outside all the time! It helps bugs stay away and my skin clear!
Portage, PA
We use this while camping and get great results. no greasy after feel and really keeps pests away. great scent not "bug spray" scent LOL
Lynnwood, WA
Smells alright for bug spray and actually works pretty dang good, we are always on the water in the summer and bugs all over and it works
West olive , MI
I like off, it works pretty good, adding a scent to it does help, most insect repellents smell horrible but this one isn't that bad.
Olmsted Twp, OH
Definitely one of the best big repellents you could get! And the fact that it has a tropical smell to it makes it so much better
Hoffman Est, IL
OFF really works wonders! I take this with me everywhere in the summertime. It does a great job repelling bugs and other insects.
I love off bug spray. I especially love it in this scent. Unfortunately I cannot use it on my daughter because she's allergic. :(
Abilene , TX
My whole family uses this in the summer months here in Texas, it smells so much better than the regular and works just as good
San Francisco, CA
This smells great and works moderately well for a family insect repellent. If you are just having a backyard BBQ, this is it.