OFF! Tropical Fresh Light Scent

Descriptions:

OFF! FamilyCare Tropical Fresh® provides just the right level of protection for spending shorter amounts of time outdoors. Ideal for use when relaxing in the backyard, gardening, entertaining outdoors, going to the playground. And it’s specially formulated with a light, tropical scent so you can stay protected and smell good every time you use it.

• Repels mosquitoes that may carry the West Nile Virus, biting flies, gnats, no-see-ums and chiggers
  • Pump spray allows easy application to skin and clothing
  • Formulated with 5% DEET
  • Provides up to 2 hours of protection against mosquitoes
  • Light, tropical fresh fragrance.

Does it make your skin sticky or oily when applied?
Start your review of OFF! Tropical Fresh Light Scent!
How would you rate this product?
I have not found this product to be effective enough for the price we have to pay or for the amount of time sit needs to be applied. I find candles to be much more effective and cheaper.
Munising, MI
I like the smell better than others. I use this brand when I'm hanging more around town, but it doesn't last very long and I need some stro get stuff when camping or even at the beaches aroung where I live.
Stamford, CT
i think it is a little harsh on skin but it does do its job. the smell is strong. only buy on sale because i think it is expensive. do recommend it tho when needed
Rome, GA
Great Outdoors Expert Level 3
Off tends to provide good protection against mosquitoes. It does smell better than the other but just like most, I find myself reapplying a lot because it feels like it wears off quickly.
I use off during mosquito season bc I hate the feeling of getting bitten so I literally use this product any time I know I will be outside for a period of time!
Shreveport, LA
Great Outdoors Expert Level 3
One of the only bug sprays that doesn't smell or feel like bug spray. And because it contains only a small amount of DEET, I feel more comfortable wearing it.
This is a life saver in the summer months when the bugs get really bag. The scent is nice, and doesn't make you think you are drenching yourself in chemicals.
Hopkinsville, KY
I can't say enough good things about this product. It's one of my go to products. I have nothing but good things to say and I think others should try this.
N Chesterfld, VA
Love love love anything tropical smelling, and helps keeps those pesky skeeters away?! Yes please!! Very affordable OFF! Tropical Fresh Light Scent
Great for camping !! Actually works and is much better then other brands . No comparison to the brands where their spray leaves a sticky residue .