Off! Triple Wick Citronella Candle uploaded by Melissa B.

BY OFF! #22 in Pest Control

Burns up to 50 Hours ; see more...

• Are these actually effective with keeping bugs away?2 Answers
  • Does this actually keep mosquitoes away?4 Answers
Buy on Bed Bat...*
  • "It works great for us!" in 1 review
Nora L.
Nora L.
Hattiesburg, MS
This citronella candle is not cheap, but it does last for a long time and it seems to work fairly well. I bought it because I wanted to avoid wearing bug spray every time I sit on my deck during mosquito season and I would say it has decreased but not eliminated the mosquito problem. I will probably buy it again because it works reasonably well, but definitely less effective than the spray.
Talena T.
Talena T.
Hendersonvlle, NC
I love this citronella candle! It lasts a very long time, and is extremely effective! Also quite affordable, I always buy them at my local Walmart. The only downside is the smell is really really strong and messes with my nose a bit when I sit right next to it, but everyone else I know loves the smell! I just want the bugs to stay away!
Macie H.
Macie H.
Denton, TX
I live in Texas so a good citronella candle is crucial when you're outside. I have always found the Off! brands to be better than all others in terms of keeping away mosquitoes. The smell is not overpowering at all even when sitting close to it. I would definitely recommend to all of my friends who want to take back their outside time!
Mandi M.
Mandi M.
Henderson, NV
Summertime must have! Nothing is worse than trying to have a get together and bugs are flying around. And forget about trying to eat anything. But these candles really help. I have then set up all around the perimeter of my patio and I light them all at once. Keeps the bugs away and gives a nice ambiance to get togethers and parties.
Tiffiny F.
Tiffiny F.
Portland, OR
We got this candle to use on our deck when eating outdoors in the warm summer evenings. It's great if you don't venture too far from where you have the candle burning. I like the smell, and for the price, I think it was a good investment to help keep mosquitoes at bay when we are enjoying our outdoor space.
Shauna L.
Shauna L.
North Port , FL
This is a must have for back yard activities in the summer or camping trips. As soon as you light the candle you can notice immediately the difference in the amount of hovering mosquitoes and bugs. It smells nice as well as lasts a long time. You for sure will get your money's worth with this
Jean M.
Jean M.
Lansdale, PA
I love candles! And I love keeping bugs away even more! It's great to have a few of these candles ( I currently have 3) when we have friends over. The glowing candlelight is a great outdoor, evening mood setter and my friends are always happy that the bugs are kept from buzzing around us.
LaToya S.
LaToya S.
Auburn, AL
We use these around the pool and they are great in keeping the bugs away. They are affordable and worth the money spent. This candle gets the job done. The smell is not over powering and does not cause me to cough or sneeze. I purchase these from Home Depot,
Wal-Mart, and like retailers.
Kara H.
Kara H.
Gordonsville, VA
While the price is reasonable and the smell is pleasant, you better back this product up with another mosquito repellent. You can combine it with other Off! products, such as the lighter scented spray, but make sure you spray your ankles or the little pests will leave welts behind.
Karen T.
Karen T.
I find that this works good when having few of these around the pouch area where people are going to be sitting. Bugs leaves us alone went we use this product. great value. will be buying again. must have for anyone who likes sitting outside and want bugs to leave them alone.
Shelby C.
Shelby C.
Does this actually keep mosquitoes away?
Kristin C.
Kristin C.
Beverly, MA
Are these actually effective with keeping bugs away?