Off! Triple Wick Citronella Candle uploaded by Melissa B.

BY OFF! #96 in Pest Control

Burns up to 50 Hours ; see more...

• Are these actually effective with keeping bugs away?2 Answers
  • Does this actually keep mosquitoes away?4 Answers
Buy on Harmon ...
  • "It works great for us!" in 1 review
Alexsandra W.
Cape carteret, NC
We grill often and bugs are a major issue we light up two of these and the bugs are gone! Super effective ! Personally I don't like the way it smells but it keeps most of the bugs away! There's always that pesky stubborn big that stinks around tho. It's cute too it doesn't look like a bug repellent so when people come over it doesn't look tacky at all!
Roxanne M.
Round Rock, Texas
Bought this because I really liked the look of this one (other mosquito repellents look like well, mosquito repellents!) price was good and it work pretty well when you were close to it. Naturally further away you are, the less effective. Do wish it had a higher range.
Michelle M.
Colchester, VT
The scent of citronella candles burning at dusk could almost be the official smell of summer in New England.  The smell is so calming and they do a pretty good (the not perfect) job of keeping mosquitos at bay.  I like the triple wick a lot because of the nice bright flame.  I plan on buying several more soon to gear up for summer.
Rachel L.
LOVEE! When I have campfires it's great to just sit around and the bugs don't attack you. It actually smells good compared to other products I've tried. It's not princely I would buy it again. It takes a while to burn all of it!
Shelbi B.
I was hoping this candle would keep the mosquitoes away. I put it in the center of the back patio table, but it only kept them away from that area. I still had bites on my ankles. So I felt like I had to have one on the table and one on the ground. They smell nice, just not sure it's truly affective.
Michelle R.
Seattle, WA
This product is alright. The range of protection depends on wind and placement of the candle. Plus side, I like the smell and adds extra outdoor lighting since it's a candle. I'm really now sure how great it works since I still got a few bug bites at the end of the night.
Christina F.
I've never had much luck with citronella candles working (regardless of the brand). Maybe they just don't keep mosquitoes away from a large enough area for me. I do like the triple wicks of this candle though, which makes it burn so much more evenly than other brands
Laura S.
This candle is perfect for when you're going camping it works so good we always end up buying 3 before we go camping because we leave them on all night to help keep the bugs away I would recommend it and would buy it again and again
Sierra R.
Houma, LA
I live in Louisiana where the mosquitos are horrible. I bought this at Wal-Mart, and I put it on my porch next to my chair whenever I go drink tea, and I typically never bothered by bugs or anything. It smells nice, and I will purchase again and again.
Heather D.
MEMPHIS, TN
These are great candles. The scent isnt bad and they do help keep bugs away for a limited time. I like to light 3 or 4 in my backyard. I have purchased them a few places. I know you can get them at Walmart and I think Lowes. I do recommend this product.
Shelby C.
Does this actually keep mosquitoes away?
Kristin C.
Beverly, MA
Are these actually effective with keeping bugs away?