Off! Triple Wick Citronella Candle uploaded by Melissa B.

BY OFF! #19 in Pest Control

Burns up to 50 Hours ; see more...

• Are these actually effective with keeping bugs away?2 Answers
  • Does this actually keep mosquitoes away?4 Answers
Buy on Harmon ...
  • "It works great for us!" in 1 review
This is great for the summer time when the bugs just don't want to leave you alone! It does the job and smells nice. My only gripe is that I find bugs in this candle-which grosses me out, but I guess that means it's doing its job.
Brooke F.
Pippa Passes, KY
We keep one of these citronella candles on our patio table during the late spring and summer months. The bugs won’t come near it! It’s the perfect addition to keep our get togethers fun and pest free.
Sierra B.
Manlius , NY
Citronella is a strong scent but it does the job. Once you get past that and realize the mosquitos aren’t munching on you anymore it’s seriously worth it! I need to restock up for summer!
Roxanne M.
Round Rock, Texas
Bought this because I really liked the look of this one (other mosquito repellents look like well, mosquito repellents!) price was good and it work pretty well when you were close to it. Naturally further away you are, the less effective. Do wish it had a higher range.
Michelle M.
Colchester, VT
The scent of citronella candles burning at dusk could almost be the official smell of summer in New England.  The smell is so calming and they do a pretty good (the not perfect) job of keeping mosquitos at bay.  I like the triple wick a lot because of the nice bright flame.  I plan on buying several more soon to gear up for summer.
Rachel L.
LOVEE! When I have campfires it's great to just sit around and the bugs don't attack you. It actually smells good compared to other products I've tried. It's not princely I would buy it again. It takes a while to burn all of it!
Shelbi B.
I was hoping this candle would keep the mosquitoes away. I put it in the center of the back patio table, but it only kept them away from that area. I still had bites on my ankles. So I felt like I had to have one on the table and one on the ground. They smell nice, just not sure it's truly affective.
Sierra R.
Houma, LA
I live in Louisiana where the mosquitos are horrible. I bought this at Wal-Mart, and I put it on my porch next to my chair whenever I go drink tea, and I typically never bothered by bugs or anything. It smells nice, and I will purchase again and again.
Laura S.
This candle is perfect for when you're going camping it works so good we always end up buying 3 before we go camping because we leave them on all night to help keep the bugs away I would recommend it and would buy it again and again
Cecilia G.
I love having one of these out in the patio all the time for mosquitos. It lasts a considerable amount of time, but I have found some that last longer. It blends in nicely with our outside furniture and gives off great light at night.
Shelby C.
Does this actually keep mosquitoes away?
Kristin C.
Beverly, MA
Are these actually effective with keeping bugs away?