BY OFF THE WALL CANDIES

Nearly a pound of Gummy! This is a must have for the gummy bear fan that can't get enough of those little bears. Meet your match! Colors/ Flavors may vary. see more...

• I am a big fan of Haribo, is the flavor similar?1 Answers
  • This looks delicious but has anyone really ate the whole ...3 Answers
  • Does anyone know where or how I can find this magnificent...2 Answers
  • "Makes wonderful adult treats but also great for kids to enjoy." in 1 review
Emily S.
Lock Haven, PA
This is a really good sweet for someone that loves gummy bears. Its HUGE and chewy. I definitely recommend getting this over a bag of small gummy bears, especially if you only prefer one flavor.
Alison P.
Tallapoosa, GA
1,445 reviews
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 3
Doesn't have a gummy bear taste and is too hard to eat I purchased several and they are just too difficult to eat and doesn't really taste like gummy bear
Amaya C.
San Diego, CA
I really don't like this I doesn't even really taste like a normal gummy bear and it just has to much sugar and it goes bad really fast if u don't eat it
adrian l.
Fort Stewart, GA
Great for both children and adults. Makes wonderful adult treats but also great for kids to enjoy. Heck you can even use them as a learning tool!
Jennifer A.
I love eating the heads of the gummy bears! There so with all the different flavors. This candy is good for a quick trip anywhere.
jennifer k.
These are freaking amazing !!!!!!!!!!!!! I used to love them as a kid great for holidays like Easter baskets and stalkings
Caroline S.
Medford, MA
While it's cool that it's giant it's too much. You are better off with the tiny ones. This makes a nice decoration though.
sylvia b.
Great gift idea. Cool item for anyone with a sweet tooth. Great conversation piece! My son loves these huge candy items.
Amanda B.
Blue Springs, MO
This makes a great gift for kids as a stocking stuffer or a birthday gift bag added item. I get them for adults to!
kayla h.
Lake Isabella, CA
Ahhhhh these are my favorite gummy bears ever! So awesome. As if gummy weren't cute enough.ha just want one now.
Lucy B.
Santa Rosa, TX
This looks delicious but has anyone really ate the whole thing by them self
Payton T.
Lonsdale, AR
Do I even wanna know how much sugar is in this
reyna m.
Does anyone know where or how I can find this magnificent piece of art GIANT GUMMY BEAR? I have looked for it for some time and no success. Love my sugar,guilty as charge! It would make an awesome party favor,Bachelorette display,baby shower etc...imagination it's endless please reply!
Amy W.
Los Angeles, CA
People don't actually eat these right?
Alyssa P.
Kaneohe, HI
I am a big fan of Haribo, is the flavor similar?