BY OFF! #1 in Insect Repellent

Descriptions:

Off Skintastic FamilyCare Smooth Dry Insect Repellent, Aerosol Long lasting protection from ticks, mosquitoes and biting flies. Resists perspiration.

OFF! Smooth & Dry Insect Repellent
  • "This is the best bug spray...I love how it has the powdery feel to it...its not wet when you spray it on...it doesn't smell as bad either..." in 2 reviews
Taylor B.
Pell City, AL
this is my holy grail product when it comes to keeping bugs off of you. this does not compare to any other brand. i use it everytime i am outside. unlike most bug repellant sprays this one actually works. it has great quality and does not have an awful smell and not super sticky. the price is perfect for this off spray. i will not use any other brand other than OFF! in a pool and afraid its just going to wash off of you? that is not the case they make OFF! spray that are water resistant also which is a must have as well if you are always on the water whether it be the beach, pool, or the lake. i have very sensitive skin and i am so easy to break out from many products but this product does not bother my skin at all. if you are now wondering where to but this amazing product you can buy it absolutely anywhere whether it be amazon, dollar stores, walmart, home depot, and even lowes. i will definitely keep being a loyal customer and definitely recommend.
Tasha W.
Ashland
As crazy as it sounds I think this particular kind of off didn't stink as bad so it made it a little more bearable to use.   I gave it four stars and not five because even tho it worked really well it wore off a little after an hour of using it and I had to reapply.  That is pretty much the same as of the off stuff tho so its not like I chose to use any other brand to keep away mosquitoes while camping.
Valeriya Y.
Orlovskaya oblast, Orel
Очень понравился аромат!!!!! Легкий и приятный!!!!! Однозначно я буду его ещё заказывать и пользоваться в своё удовольствие!!!!! Кстати, близких тоже перевожу на этот удивительный продукт!!! Пока что всем нравится, негативно ни кто не отзывался!
V A.
Seriously always a must on any vacation to the tropics or the national parks! You never know what could be lurking and you want to keep yourself protected! I am prone to mosquito bites so I love that this eliminates that problem for me. Just be sure to cover every inch of your clothing and your skin and you should be fine!
Filipa S.
Me and my family use this bug spray around the backyard and bbq’s. This is the best bug spray i’ve tried, ...I love that it does its job, by keeping bugs away rom you and its not wet when you spray it on, as well as it doesn't smell as bad either! Try it!  OFF! Smooth & Dry Insect Repellent
Amanda W.
I am not fully convinced that this works but it is definitely the best one out there. It is very affordable and you can find it at basically at any store. It is somewhat effective but this one definitely works a lot better than others. I just hate how it leaves your body sticky and smelling weird.
Jen B.
For bug spray it doesn’t smell to bad. We used it when we were out by the lake, bugs don’t generally go after me but they like to try to carry him away! But with the off he only got a few bites in comparison to without when he would have more like 20, that is not an exaggeration.
Robin F.
Sacramento
SOOOOO GLADDDDD THEY MADE THIS!!! Extremely great that the created the smooth and dry affect to where your skin is smooth but not sticky and not too dry where you feel like you will break apon movement. Seems to be the only bugspray that works for me!!!
Mary Katherine P.
State Univ, AR
The only bug spray I use! I used to never use bug spray cause I hated the residue and smell left behind... but this doesn't do that!! It drys instantly without any greasy residue. And the smell is not very strong at all. How did I ever use the other stuff?!?
Desiree H.
Ft Oglethorpe, GA
I love to go camping in the summer by the lake and the mosquitoes and other flying insects can be horrible, and I always hated using bug spray because it felt disgusting and smells disgusting. This off smooth & Dry is so much better that I don't mind wearing it at all because it does not smell bad and it dries clean almost immediately and works very well I have never gotten a mosquito bite when I was using this. And trust me I am one of those people that gets eaten up by mosquitoes even when others around me are not.
Yvette J.
Brooklyn, NY
Does this product have a strong odor?
Jess B.
Westmoreland, TN
Does this feel sticky like some of the other Off! products?
Diane J.
st petersburg, FL
Does this product really keep bugs away?
Amanda C.
Wallis, TX
Does it irritate the skin?
Michele B.
Naples, ME
Does it really dry well after you apply it.

Walmart