BY OFF! #1 in Insect Repellent

Descriptions:

Off Skintastic FamilyCare Smooth Dry Insect Repellent, Aerosol Long lasting protection from ticks, mosquitoes and biting flies. Resists perspiration.

OFF! Smooth & Dry Insect Repellent
  • "This is the best bug spray...I love how it has the powdery feel to it...its not wet when you spray it on...it doesn't smell as bad either..." in 2 reviews
Amber B.
louisville
I love the outdoors and spending time being one with nature. The only thing that stops me from doing this as much as I like is the mosquitos. I have a O- blood type so they’re more attracted to me. It’s like one gets a taste and tells them all to come attack me! I’m also allergic to their saliva so my bites get quarter sized. As you can imagine this can easily ruin a great outing. This spray is my go to for repelling mosquitos and other bugs on my sensitive skin. Smell is light and doesn’t linger all day. Gets the job done and helps me not be miserable with bug bites! Can purchase basically anywhere.
Taylor B.
Pell City, AL
this is my holy grail product when it comes to keeping bugs off of you. this does not compare to any other brand. i use it everytime i am outside. unlike most bug repellant sprays this one actually works. it has great quality and does not have an awful smell and not super sticky. the price is perfect for this off spray. i will not use any other brand other than OFF! in a pool and afraid its just going to wash off of you? that is not the case they make OFF! spray that are water resistant also which is a must have as well if you are always on the water whether it be the beach, pool, or the lake. i have very sensitive skin and i am so easy to break out from many products but this product does not bother my skin at all. if you are now wondering where to but this amazing product you can buy it absolutely anywhere whether it be amazon, dollar stores, walmart, home depot, and even lowes. i will definitely keep being a loyal customer and definitely recommend.
Tasha W.
Ashland
As crazy as it sounds I think this particular kind of off didn't stink as bad so it made it a little more bearable to use.   I gave it four stars and not five because even tho it worked really well it wore off a little after an hour of using it and I had to reapply.  That is pretty much the same as of the off stuff tho so its not like I chose to use any other brand to keep away mosquitoes while camping.
Nikole P.
Lafayette
Highly recommended! Living near the Gulf Coast makes bug repellent a big deal. I had begrudgingly accepted the sticky gross feeling left by so many other kinds until I found Smooth and Dry. This product is a game changer! I don't feel the need to hold off applying. I forget I'm wearing it which is amazing considering how miserable I had to be before applying the oily sticky stuff I used before this.
Angela T.
Olive Branch, MS
Decorator Expert Level 1
OFF! Botanicals Insect Repellent Plant-Based is a great travel companion. We visit many tropical islands in the summers and enjoy tours into the jungles and rainforests. I have found that OFF products are gentle enough for the young and the old. We can all share this bug spray and it does not irritate even sensitive skin.
Abby H.
Hopatcong
Decorator Expert Level 1
I hate when I’m enjoying my time outside, only to be bit up by bugs. With this bug spray, I don’t have to worry about that. With bugs transferring diseases and the annoying itch they give, it’s better to be safe rather than sorry. I love this product.
Valeriya Y.
Orlovskaya oblast, Orel
Очень понравился аромат!!!!! Легкий и приятный!!!!! Однозначно я буду его ещё заказывать и пользоваться в своё удовольствие!!!!! Кстати, близких тоже перевожу на этот удивительный продукт!!! Пока что всем нравится, негативно ни кто не отзывался!
Shannon💋 W.
I love this brand of bug repellent it is the only one that I use! It feels really smooth on your skin and doesn’t leave you feeling sticky or gross. It sprays on evenly and effortlessly and makes the process much easier! The smell isn’t too harsh and it comes in a really convenient and nice packaging, I definitely recommend it!
V A.
Seriously always a must on any vacation to the tropics or the national parks! You never know what could be lurking and you want to keep yourself protected! I am prone to mosquito bites so I love that this eliminates that problem for me. Just be sure to cover every inch of your clothing and your skin and you should be fine!
Ronnie P.
Is a trusted brand that i know is going to work mosquitoes bite me so bad and i love the hassle free bottle pros i think the strength and easy apply as well price is great and cons sometimes you feel sticky but nothing from other world! I enjoy my summer time outdoors with this simple and trustworthy off spray!!
Yvette J.
Brooklyn, NY
Does this product have a strong odor?
Jess B.
Westmoreland, TN
Does this feel sticky like some of the other Off! products?
Diane J.
st petersburg, FL
Does this product really keep bugs away?
Amanda C.
Wallis, TX
Does it irritate the skin?
Michele B.
Naples, ME
Does it really dry well after you apply it.