BY OFF! #52 in Pest Control

Feels Comfortable Powder Dry Formula Repels Mosquitoes that may carry West Nile Virus Repels gnats, ticks, biting flies, chiggers and fleas. Questions or Comments Call: see more...

Off! Smooth & Dry
  • "This is the best bug spray...I love how it has the powdery feel to it...its not wet when you spray it on...it doesn't smell as bad either..." in 2 reviews
Samantha C.
Plymouth, MI
The best bug spray for casual needs. Backyard bbq, yes. It’s smooth, no stick. It does cling to your arm hair which is odd but not a problem. However this is NOT strong enough for camping needs, spent time in the UP hiking and I️ needed some serious Deet deepwoods to tame those bugs
Kelsey H.
New braunfels, TX
If someone could find a way to make repellents smell better and still work this well, they would get 5 stars. I love that this formula doesn’t feel greasy or like it is going to rub off on my clothes.
LINDSAY F.
Kansas City, MO
I highly recommend this version of Off bug spray!  First off, Off is the only brand of bug spray I will use because I know it uses quality Deet to protect us from ticks.  Second, I like this formula because it doesn't make my skin feel gross like alot of the other do!  Also, because it is a "drier" spray, it works well when sprayed on clothing too!
Angela R.
I will get bit by mosquitos in the dead of winter if there's one within 100 miles, I'm just that prone to them. Anytime it's nice out and I'm outside, this is a must for me! It doesn't smell nearly as "buggy" as most other repellants, and isn't sticky at all. My only wish was that the price was a bit friendlier for how much I use it. But I make sure to stock up when there's a sale and I have coupons!
Angelia C.
PENSACOLA, FL
strong smell :( I wish there were more effective items that you could spray that just don not smell bad. Is there a way to make a fragrance on these things? I smell like bug spray all day LOL. It isn't as greasy as some of the others so that makes me really happy while I am doing the lawn. Between sweat and the bug spray I have stuff sticking to me and this one was not that bad
Sierra G.
Sherman, TX
One of my favorite essentials for summer. I love being outside with my friends and family at night having a BBQ and a drink but I'm always the one who gets eaten alive by bugs. I've tried everything! This is my favorite product by far. It doesn't stink, or leave a gross feel like most big sprays. And it keeps the bugs off of me for a couple of hours at a time!!
Jessica K.
Burbank, CA
I've always used Off for big repellent when I I travel to tropical places. I can't say it works flawlessly because I do still get stung sometimes, just a little bit. It also doesn't have a very pleasant scent but I don't expect it to smell wonderful anyway. Overall a good pick, it's the brand I choose when I need to get the bugs off!
Haley S.
Benton , KY
This product is exactly what is says- smooth and dry! I personally always hated the sticky, thick feeling of insect repellent, but I just can't stand getting bit by mosquitos.. this was the perfect solution for me! The OFF! Smooth & Dry repellent really left a light and airy feeling and provided great coverage!
Shannon K.
Owasso, OK
Keeps mosquitoes at bay for the most part.  Stinks. Good value if a little on the pricey side of things but it is name brand.  Got it at Wal-Mart super center.  It was effective for the most part, kids don't like that it stinks.  Would recommend to recommend to recommend to recommend it to anyone who goes outside
Nicole K.
Riverside, NJ
I loved it, and found it effective. I have neighbors who don't cut their grass, so we get a lot of mosquitoes. I have been getting eaten alive. Is went on and didn't leave me feeling oily or sticky. I didn't get bit after spraying. The only downfall was how strong the smell was. Off! Smooth & Dry
Gary  M.
Washington
Is this product good?
Alaina B.
Covington, KY
Is this waterproof?? I need a really Good waterproof bug spray, and I have used OFF many times, I want to continue to use the Brand!
Allison S.