BY OFF! #4 in Pest Control

Feels Comfortable Powder Dry Formula Repels Mosquitoes that may carry West Nile Virus Repels gnats, ticks, biting flies, chiggers and fleas. Questions or Comments Call: see more...

Off! Smooth & Dry
  • "This is the best bug spray...I love how it has the powdery feel to it...its not wet when you spray it on...it doesn't smell as bad either..." in 2 reviews
Alija C.
Alija C.
Largo, FL
It's definitely keeps the bugs away! My family has used OFF products for as long as I can remember! Being and outdoors family we've always needed some sort of "Easy to apply" not oily based bug spray! This one hits it out if he ballpark! Fresh scent so you're smelling like chemicals and it's waterproof so you're not stuck reapplying every 10 mins! Spray on and you're good for a few hours!
Tatijana W.
Tatijana W.
Grand Rapids, MI
Off! bug spray is definitely a necessity when it comes to backyard bashes! Though it's not as important as the food and food prep, it's definitely one of the most important things. This product will keep bugs from eating me up! I've been to cookouts and gotten 20-25 mosquito bites, but when I use my Off! I'm lucky enough to leave with 0-2 bites. Love it!
Melissa S.
Melissa S.
I'm a walking mosquito magnet and this stuff is the only spray that doesn't irritate or leave my skin sticky. Doesn't have such an over powering scent so I don't worry about it clashing with my perfume/body lotion. Plus it does wonders for actually keeping those nasty little guys off of me! Super affordable, you really can't go wrong.
TinaMarie C.
TinaMarie C.
Toms River, NJ
Day or night we use OFF spray to keep these nasty mosquitoes away & I can tell you that it works! I have been outside just taking the garbage out & have been attacked by countless mosquitoes when not wearing off. I'm able to sit and enjoy an entire afternoon outdoors without a single bite. It every stops those nasty green head flies.
April H.
April H.
I am never too fond of using bug spray on my skin due to the chemical smell it emits and the way it makes my skin feel oily, but Off! Smooth and Dry is phenomenal! It has a pleasant fragrance with a light powdery feel that doesn't feel like you have to shower instantly after using it and it's effective for keeping the bugs at bay.
Katelyn B.
Katelyn B.
Hoquiam, WA
Easily the best bug spray I've ever used! Other brands don't even compare to Off! I've. Even using this brand ever since I was a kid. It's extremely effective and keeps the bugs off for hours! You can pretty much find it at any convenience store! I usually purchase mine at Rite Aid, Safeway, or Fred Meyer. Definitely recommend!
Emily W.
Emily W.
Decorator Expert
This is probably my favorite insect repellent! It doesn't smell terrible and it actually drys pretty fast! I think it definitely worth the price because I hate mosquitoes and I feel like this stuff does an amazing job and keeping them away! I bought this repellent at my local Walmart and I would definitely recommend to others!
Madelaine M.
Madelaine M.
His stuff is so good. I take trips to Tennessee every summer. My family stays in a cabin in the woods, and they have ever flying insect you can think of! I didn't get bit one time! This is great to use I buy it for camping or outside activity. Love this bug spray! It doesn't leave a sticky nasty feeling once you put it on!
Dymond w.
Dymond w.
Brooklyn, NY
This is honestly the best product! Off has been around for years. I remember my mom use to carry off with her every where during summer time! Love this spray though. It doesn't leave a sticky coat on your body and keeps those nasty mosquitoes away. Also it smell fantastic as well. I will advise to watch out for allergies!!
Ronnae B.
Ronnae B.
San Diego, CA
I just recently went to Costa Rica And used a whole van lol mosquitoes love my blood its crazy ! They key is to not use any smell goods JUST the off and it works like a charm. I would recommend this one because the other gets too oily and if you have on nail polish you can forget about it. It's a great price and worth it
Gary  M.
Gary M.
Washington
Is this product good?
Alaina B.
Alaina B.
Covington, KY
Is this waterproof?? I need a really Good waterproof bug spray, and I have used OFF many times, I want to continue to use the Brand!
Allison S.