BY OFF! #2 in Pest Control

Feels Comfortable Powder Dry Formula Repels Mosquitoes that may carry West Nile Virus Repels gnats, ticks, biting flies, chiggers and fleas. Questions or Comments Call: see more...

Off! Smooth & Dry
  • "This is the best bug spray...I love how it has the powdery feel to it...its not wet when you spray it on...it doesn't smell as bad either..." in 2 reviews
Jen B.
For bug spray it doesn’t smell to bad. We used it when we were out by the lake, bugs don’t generally go after me but they like to try to carry him away! But with the off he only got a few bites in comparison to without when he would have more like 20, that is not an exaggeration.
Georgia H.
Dawsonville, GA
Living in Georgia you have to have multiple bottles of bug spray in your garage and this is one we have and will continue to. It doesn't leave that greasy feeling on your skin and it really keeps the bugs away! It doesn't last as long as I would like but it does the job.
kayla b.
Wayne , WV
Great hair utensil, works well and isn’t damaging. Used it many times. Will use it again. Purchased it at Walmart, hassle free. A tip I have is to not have the heat so high, it’s less damaging to your hair. Recommend this for most ages :)
Monique V.
Palmdale, CA
I always keep one or two on hand. I live out in the desert & tend to get a lot of bugs! We do woodworking and are outside at all hours so this helps keep the critters away!
Holly B.
Frisco, TX
Seem to work OK I didn’t get eaten alive but I definitely had a few bites at the end of the day. Worth a try for a short period of time but if you need longer coverage I would maybe go with a different one.
Megan H.
Brewton, AL
For some reason mosquitoes love me and I can not go outside without putting something on. This doesn’t have a strong scent so it is nice to put on and just go hang out! I will continue to buy this every year!
Megan W.
NEW CANEY, TX
I don’t like to feel sticky so I never used off I just suffered being attacked by mosquitoes until I found this brand of off the smell is nice and it doesn’t give you a sticky feeling
Tiffany A.
Riverview, FL
The product works ! I use this when I’m outside in Florida and the bigs stay off ! It doesn’t smell too bad is priced reasonable and able to purchase at Walmart and target stores !
Katijo Z.
Malden
We’re an outside family. Swimming, fishing, being by the river... we use this as our go to to keep insects at bay. We buy in bulk during the off season so it’s not crazy expensive, and have a can in almost every room of the house and in the car, and in our outside equipment just to make sure we’re not itching all day!
Sarah B.
Mankato, MN
I put this on my daughter and it keeps most the bugs away. She still ends up with some bites but better than without. It isn't super harsh in scent which can be a big deal.
Gary  M.
Washington
Is this product good?
Alaina B.
Covington, KY
Is this waterproof?? I need a really Good waterproof bug spray, and I have used OFF many times, I want to continue to use the Brand!
Allison S.