BY NONE

1 Year, 12 issues - Off-Road Magazine is the four-wheel-drive magazine that emphasizes full-size trucks, and it is the only magazine in its market to cover major off-road racing events. Published for enthusiasts of all skill and knowledge levels, Off-Road includes feature articles on modifying light and full-size trucks, including instructions on engine and suspension build-ups and component bolt-ons. Also included are road test results and travel features. see more...

Tori K.
Ocklawaha, FL
My boyfriend loves these magazines. I love the price. He says that they have the best images of most other off-road Ing magazines so I definitely recommend it to people who are interested in that sort of lifestyle.
Christopher L.
Gaston, SC
Off-Road is a must have for any 4x4 enthusiast, hobbyist, or anyone interested in off roading. Great, tips, tricks and knowledge packed into every issue. Drool over the monster rigs and get hyped enough to build your own.
Denisha H.
London, KY
Growing up with nothing but brothers these magazines were always laying around and I enjoyed flipping through them and seeing all the different trucks people had put together and all the awesome parts that are available to make about any truck an off road vehicle.
Mrs J.
My husband is such a manly man lol!!..and when he has free time which is rarely ever he works almostv24/7 ...but when he is free you better beleive this is in his hand
Abileny S.
North Las Vegas, NV
I love cars so when I first saw these I grabbed then right away , when J read them they were good but I feel like I have read better .
Crystalina M.
Great magazine and great service. I bought the service for my hubby and he's never disappointed and it's a low cost per month.
Karri D.
Vine Grove, KY
My dad was featured in this magazine in the 90s I didn't even know it was still around but I'm glad it is!
Racine R.
Rancho Mirage, CA
My family and I live in Southern California and off-roading is something that we do every weekend. Sometimes I go to grandmas, or the Salton Sea and we bring this magazine with us every time. We love the dark, and this magazine chose all different kinds of set ups and different ways to make your machines perform better in the dirt.
joni m.
Grand Bay, AL
I get this magazine for myself I have a truck and I love keeping up with off road fun. This is the best of the best for some fun.
Paige F.
Milford, CT
Awesome magazine with awesome articles! You can learn so much while gawking at the lifted trucks.
Zakkiyya G.
What is your opinion on this?
Ayla V.
How good is this!?
Samanatha D.
Walhalla, SC
I've never read or seen this before... hmm odd:)