BY NONE

1 Year, 12 issues - Off-Road Magazine is the four-wheel-drive magazine that emphasizes full-size trucks, and it is the only magazine in its market to cover major off-road racing events. Published for enthusiasts of all skill and knowledge levels, Off-Road includes feature articles on modifying light and full-size trucks, including instructions on engine and suspension build-ups and component bolt-ons. Also included are road test results and travel features. see more...

Christopher L.
Christopher L.
Gaston, SC
Off-Road is a must have for any 4x4 enthusiast, hobbyist, or anyone interested in off roading. Great, tips, tricks and knowledge packed into every issue. Drool over the monster rigs and get hyped enough to build your own.
Mrs J.
Mrs J.
My husband is such a manly man lol!!..and when he has free time which is rarely ever he works almostv24/7 ...but when he is free you better beleive this is in his hand
Tori K.
Tori K.
Ocklawaha, FL
My boyfriend loves these magazines. I love the price. He says that they have the best images of most other off-road Ing magazines so I definitely recommend it to people who are interested in that sort of lifestyle.
Denisha H.
Denisha H.
London, KY
Growing up with nothing but brothers these magazines were always laying around and I enjoyed flipping through them and seeing all the different trucks people had put together and all the awesome parts that are available to make about any truck an off road vehicle.
Karri D.
Karri D.
Vine Grove, KY
My dad was featured in this magazine in the 90s I didn't even know it was still around but I'm glad it is!
Amy R.
Amy R.
Muskegon, MI
My boyfriend loves these magazines! It's the only thing he will ever read lol
Crystalina M.
Crystalina M.
Great magazine and great service. I bought the service for my hubby and he's never disappointed and it's a low cost per month.
Abileny S.
Abileny S.
North Las Vegas, NV
I love cars so when I first saw these I grabbed then right away , when J read them they were good but I feel like I have read better .
Rachel R.
Rachel R.
My guy friends loves cars so this is a great magazine for you car and truck lovers
Lea R.
Lea R.
Castalin Spgs, TN
Not only does this keep you in the loop on all the latest trends but has a focus on off-road racing events. Not to mention the advertisements are keep you coming back for more.
Ayla V.
Ayla V.
How good is this!?
Zakkiyya G.
Zakkiyya G.
What is your opinion on this?
Samanatha D.
Samanatha D.
Walhalla, SC
I've never read or seen this before... hmm odd:)