BY OFF! #33 in Pest Control

Descriptions:

Eliminate those flying bugs with these Off PowerPad Mosquito Lamp Refills. They're made with a powerful formula that effectively keeps mosquitos away. This pack contains three candles and three repellent pads. They're ideal for use on tabletops, patios, decks and in your backyard. Effective for up to 4 hours, these candles are also scentless, so there's no foul odor to offend guests.
Repel Mosquito Lamp Refill:

• Provides coverage for a 15' x 15' area
  • Scentless candles
  • Remains effective for up to 4 hours per pad
  • Package contains 3 candles and 3 repellent pads
  • Mosquito refill ideal for tabletops, backyards, patios and decks
  • SKUADIB00QNR4XN4
  • Easy to use.

Skylar M.
The OFF! Power Pad is really cool and substantially effective for it's price. If you do a lot of activities outside then you should get one but it's not a 100% guarantee on it's own. I recommend you pair it u with some on body mosquito repellent if you really have a mosquito problem.
Amie B.
Cincinnati, OH
I found these in the clearance section at my local grocery store. I was going camping the following weekend, and figured I'd try them. I hung the fan ( also on clearance ) in the center of my tent, and turned it on. I felt they were fairly effective if left on all the time, however that requires several battery changes over the course of a weekend. I don't believe the cost would warrant the efficacy.
Nina B.
I am allergic to mosquitos so repellent is so important to me. Plus zika! I love that the smell isn't overwhelming and that there is no DEET In it. It was easy to use and priced accordingly. I would buy it again. In fact, I will be buying it again. I have to!
Gabriela N.
I have a beautiful porch that I like to fill with flowers, and a vegetable patch in the back yard that's about 20x20', and the mosquitoes can get really bad in both places, especially when I'm watering. Some years the mosquitoes have been so bad on the porch that it's impossible to enjoy the space without some kind of repellent. I don't like to put chemicals on my skin if I can help it, and natural repellents simply haven't worked for me. My compromise was to get a couple of these lanterns, the operative component being these candles and the small, repellent-impregnated strips the votive candles activate with their heat. They work really, really well. Within about 15 minutes of lighting the candle and inserting the strip in the top of the lantern, a previously uninhabitable space becomes pleasant again. I'd say one candle/strip combo chases the mosquitoes away from about a 15 sq. foot space, dependent on placement and the direction of the wind. They don't smell, either. I've been using these through three Minnesota summers so far.
Yvonne I.
Tracy, CA
 Our family is an outdoor family and where we live there are lots of mosquitoes. This product has not shown to be very good every time we've used it. It's kind of expensive for something that doesn't work. I would not recommend this to others.
Elena A.
Englewood Cliffs, NJ
everyone hates mosquito bites. but off is great because it actually gets rid of them. i like off in all forms, especially their candles, but the refills are awesome. not too expensive and a good value. i definitely recommend any off product!
Jazmine V.
Sterling, IL
This baby keeps all the mosquitos away which keeps me very grateful. I high recommend this especially if you are going camping. I bought this at costco and it was a good value. It defiantly kept away all the nasty insects from my home and skin. i
Gvcci Q.
ichinomiya
Off products is just my fave products when it comes to me being careful towards mosquitoes they have this lotion which i bring always it keeeps me safe from mosquito bites nd highly recommend
Amanda H.
Decorator Expert Level 3
Great for keeping away harmful mosquitoes. I use it on my back deck around the children pets and my elderly grandmother it works perfectly I highly recommend for anyone who struggles with a mosquito problem if you haven't tried this you should it is the best thing I have used to keep away the mosquitoes. A lot of people in my family have an allergic reaction to mosquito bites so it is very important that we keep them far away I'm glad I came across this and I will never use anything else
Magan C.
Marietta, GA
Decorator Expert Level 1
These work good but, they are not a total garentee unless you also have mosquito repellent on your body in addtion to the this repellent. The scent will keep them away somewhat. My kids still got bitten by moquitos while this was on the table so use your best judgement.