OFF! Mosquito Repellent Clip On Fan uploaded by Daphne W.

BY OFF!

Descriptions:

Easy to Use - Clip it on or set it next to you. Useful Tips: New compact design is 25% smaller but provides the same head-to-toe protection and includes a rotating clip. Unit includes a rotating clip for desired comfort. Within minutes, the unit creates head-to-toe protection from mosquitoes for up to 12 hours. If you move, allow a few minutes for the unit to rebuild its personal protection. You can also place the unit next to you on a table, bench or other suitable hard surface (away from food and sources of heat, ignition, or moisture). When placing unit on a surface, lay the unit on its clip to allow open circulation of repellent. To prolong the refill’s life between uses, close the unit by sliding the switch to the “O” position. Store the unit in a cool, dry place–never in a hot car, glove compartment, or trunk. Replace the refill when the green use-up indicator dries up (Repeat Steps 1 and 2). For best results, replace refill 14 days after opening or after 12 hours total use. Only OFF!® Clip-On™ refills should be used in the unit. When you no longer feel air blowing from bottom of the unit, replace with two 1.5 volt AAA alkaline batteries. Contains 31.2% Metofluthrin.

• Has anyone ever used these before?!? Ive always seen them...1 Answers
  • Would this work attached to a stroller? My 4 month old sh...2 Answers
  • I have been looking for someone who can shed light on thi...3 Answers
OFF! Mosquito Repellent Clip On Fan
  • "This works and it is SO much better than having to spray yourself with bug repellant and have that nasty smell all over your skin." in 1 review
Nicole T.
I received this clip on OFF fan mosquito repellent from a friend. I was really hoping this would build a Electric mosquito shield around me and keep me from being bitten! Boy was I wrong. When they say something is to good to be true then it probably is. This takes batteries you have to buy the refills for it and it didn’t help me at all! I still got bitten and think spraying something directly on you is the best bet when it comes to mosquitos. I live in a area they swarm in the summer so this is a good fit for me. I wouldn’t recommend it and would stick with the spray! OFF! Mosquito Repellent Clip On Fan
Elli H.
Muncie, IN
I’ve always attracted way too many mosquitos during my lifetime. This off! fan did wonders for me! Was no disappointed and the mosquitos stayed away the whole night. The fan made a lot of noise but I’ll take that over bug bites any day!
Amber S.
I love using these so i don't have to put bug spray directly on my and my daughters skin. Normally i can wear the fan and as long as my daughter stay within a few feet of me it keeps the bugs off her as well! I used one of these a lot when she was in her stroller, i would clip it low on the back of the stroller blowing away from her to keep the bugs away. *if you do this just be careful to keep track of the wind and check the fan occasionally to keep it from blowing directly on the baby and be careful to keep any child from inhaling the air blown out of the fan.
Keiondra J.
White Castle, LA
Living in south louisiana i deal with mosquitoes on a regular basis, They are terrible so i use either the clip on fan circulated mosquitoe repellent sometimes i use the mosquitoe repellent bracelet or just the repellent spray to prevent mosquitoe bits..
Rebekah D.
Tampa, FL
We love these. Living in Florida there are so many different types of bugs on the trails we walk to that's hard to find a "repellent" for all! This works wonderfully, is easy to find in retail stores & the refills are also easy to find.
Kasey O.
Montgomery, TX
Works great when I'm walking my dogs in the evenings during the summer. Keeps the mosquitoes off and I have sugar water for blood. It's odorless too which is very nice and it's convenient to clip on the back of chairs when you're outside to keep the bugs away.
Patty J.
Sand Springs
I personally didn't think these worked real well.  I live in Oklahoma where I swear the mosquitos are our state bird. I was disappointed in this product. Maybe if you wore two, one for the top half of your body and one for the lower half  they would work.  Not sure I would purchase these again.
Daniel O.
Naples, FL
We use this Off repelan in our sun room to keep the mosquitos away. Not only does it work great it doesn't have that nasty chemical smell that comes with other repellents. This Off repellant also works great for our two year old son. There is no harsh chemical sprays that could hurt a child.
Meghan L.
Plantation , FL
Eh. It didn't help me any but I am prone to bug bites. Helped my friends out a little bit. I was disappointed and was really hoping for something I clip to me rather than spray on my skin. I hate the sticky feeling after spraying on bug spray. A little pricey considering I still got bitten.
Shana S.
Athens, GA
I can't use direct skin bug repellant because it irritates my skin. I like this because it helps to avoid that irritation, but I will admit nothing works as good as the good old fashion way of direct skin
Tula S.
Abilene, KS
I have been looking for someone who can shed light on this product....does it work? Can children use it and any side effects known?
Alexis J.
Traverse City, MI
Would this work attached to a stroller? My 4 month old shouldn't use bug spray yet so I was thinking about alternatives.
Kymberly D.
Glennville, GA
Does this work? What pros and cons did you find while using it?
Michelle L.
Decorator Expert Level 2
Does the fan made a loud noise on this  OFF! Mosquito Repellent Clip On Fan ?
Brittanee F.
Brazil, IN
Has anyone ever used these before?!? Ive always seen them but didnt know if it really works or not!! I always get ate up like mad crazy when i go outside so it would be nice to find something that really works!!