BY OFF

Tay S.
Tay S.
Decorator Expert
Works amazing and it's also a plus they don't look ugly and stick out like a sore them. They go in with party décor or even just sitting out on the deck.
Amber A.
Amber A.
Boyce, VA
This is a must as I enjoy sitting outside and relaxing catching up on my magizines but not the never ending insects..This is great to draw the mosquitoes and stop the infected red ugly bumps from these pestering things.
Shelby G.
Shelby G.
Where I live at, if you're outside at nighttime you will be carried away from mosquitoes so I'd recommend any off type brand to repel those things.
Krystal M.
Krystal M.
I always trust off! Brand! I've used many of their products while camping and Have fortunately found out that this product is just as great!
Caroline R.
Caroline R.
We've got two of these on our deck and they work great. We live in a wooded area but with these we can still enjoy time out on the deck.
Lauren H.
Lauren H.
It actually works! I didn't expect it to actually be useful but I took a chance and not one mosquito bite I got!
Rita F.
Rita F.
I have a creek ear my house so have lots of mosquitoes this works great on keeping them gone
jennifer c.
jennifer c.
New Harmony, UT
Not only do these work quite well at keeping the mosquitoes at bay, the look nice as well.
Carolyn D.
Carolyn D.
These are awesome! It serves two purposes to keep mosquitoes away and give light.
hannah h.
hannah h.
Florence, MS
This stuff is good quality and actually works to repel the mosquitoes surrounding you outside. Its pretty cheap and does the job so I would recommend
Brittney K.
Brittney K.
Greenville, MI
Do these actually work???